• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Becoming my wife's bitch - a femdom tale

• Thread starterfreakonaleash
  • Start date

freakonaleash

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2010
The day I became my wife’s bitch

I couldn’t have known what was in store for me that day when I came home. My wife almost never put out for me anymore, and her attitude towards me was usually indifferent, if not down right cold and bitchy. So I was stunned to find her that day not only smiling, but waiting for me in sexy lingerie; silky thigh-high stockings, thong panties and a lacy top. I got hard right away.

“Damn, you’re looking so sexy today,” I told her as I leaned in to kiss her. Before I reached her lips her hand came swiftly across my face. She slapped the shit out me and kept right on smiling.

“I didn’t say you kiss me,” she said.

Stunned, I held my burning cheek. “What was that for?”

“Awww, did that hurt, you little bitch?” she laughed.

She could be a cold bitch, but this was a little extreme. “What’s going on? You’re dressed all sexy and you don’t want me to touch you? What’s up?”

She told me to go into the bathroom and take all my cloths off, and then I’d find out. I was still thinking I might get some of my wife’s pussy for the first time in months, so I did what she told me to. When I came out naked she was waiting for me on the bed and told me to lay down next to her.

Laying on her side next to me, she started teasing my cock with her long fingernails before she took in her hand, playing with it, with an amused look on her face. “I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with you putting this stupid thing inside of me anymore.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I gasped.

“Shut the fuck up,” she slapped me again. “Don’t talk until I tell you to. I was on your computer today and guess what I found?”

Uh oh. “What, honey?” I said nervously.

“You have an interesting browsing history. Cuckold websites? Slut wife websites? That’s what you’re into huh? You want your wife to be a slut?”

“I can explain!”

“Don’t bother,” she hissed, clutching my mouth she leaned in close and I thought she was about to kiss me, when she spit right in my face and slapped the shit out me again. “You shouldn’t have hid that from me.”

“I’m sorry, I just…”

“Didn’t I tell you to shut the fuck up?” she gave my cock a hard squeeze. “I was sooooo, happy to find that. You have no idea. The first thing I did was post an ad on Craigslist for a big black man with a huge cock to come over and fuck me.”

“Honey!”

“That’s right, you little pussy. I spent my whole day getting fucked all over our apartment,” she said, as she began to stroke my dick. “He fucked me sooooo much better than you. His big black dick was way bigger than yours. I loved every second of it,” she laughed. “Look how excited you are; your tiny little dick is all hard. You must really like that idea. I certainly hope so, because he’s coming back tomorrow, and the next day, and the next…I have a new boyfriend!”

“But you’re my wife!” I protested.

“Oh, please. You are more like MY wife. You’re not a man. Do you think you have ever once pleased me with this pathetic, tiny little white dick of yours?” she stopped stroking it and gave it a hard slap. “It’s useless. You might as well not even have one. You’re like a girl!” she laughed.

“What are you saying, honey? You don’t wanna have sex with me anymore?”

“I’ve never wanted to have sex with you, you tiny dick little sissy!” she swung her leg over me and sat on top of my stomach. She grabbed my wrists and pinned me down to the bed as she leaned over and hovered above my face, spitting on me several times.

“Look at me. I’m way out of your league. I married you because you were a nice guy and you were so willing to bend over backwards to cater to my needs. But I’m bored with you. I need a real man to fuck me. You’re lucky I don’t leave your pathetic ass!”

“Please don’t leave me, baby! I love you!” I pleaded.

“I know you do. That’s why you want me to be happy, right?”

“Yes, of course. I’ll do anything for you!” I nodded.

“Yes, you will. Because you’re my bitch. Aren’t you?” she demanded. I hesitated to respond and she slapped me, three times, in rapid succession. “Well?”

“Yes, I’m your bitch,” I indignantly muttered.

“And you’ll do whatever I tell you to, and I won’t have to leave you and tell everyone who knows you what a sorry, pathetic, little dick pussy you are. Got it?”

I nodded.

“First things first,” she scooted forward and pressed her thong covered snatch in my face. “Take a good long whiff of that sweet pussy, because that is the closest you are ever going to get to it. This pussy belongs to someone else now,” she said, grinding it against my nose.

“But honey, you’re really not gonna have sex with me anymore? I’m your husband!” I complained as soon as she backed her pussy away from my face.

She promptly slapped me again, and spit in my face. “Never refer to yourself as my husband again, you’re not a man. You are my bitch. End of story. Secondly, yes, we’re still gonna fuck, but it’s not going to be anything like YOU think it is.”

“Huh?”

She got off of me and quickly grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me towards her. She commanded me to flip over onto my hands and knees and she positioned herself behind me.

“Repeat after me, until you’ve convinced me that you understand,” she said, giving my bare ass a hard slap with her hand. “I am your bitch.”

“I’m your bitch,” I said, indignantly.

“Louder!” she spanked me again.

I had to repeat those humiliating words ten more times, getting my ass slapped each time I didn’t do it to her satisfaction until I got it right. Then she made me say other things; “I’m not a man, I’m a sissy girl;” I repeated over and over in the same fashion, getting my bare ass slapped with her bare hand until she liked how I said it. Then it was, “Your pleasure is the only thing that matters.” “My only purpose is to please you.” “I’ll be a good bitch and do whatever you say.” My ass was burning by the time I got done repeating all those things to her liking, and finally I incredulously whimpered “Thank you for letting me be your bitch,” about a half dozen times to a rhythm of a firm smacks until she’d had enough of terrorizing my ass with her nasty bare handed spanking.

My reward was having her spit right in my mouth, which she explained was the closest thing to a kiss I would get. She yanked me off the bed by my hair and told me to bow at her feet.

“Now show me your gratitude, bitch. Worship your goddess,” she commanded, pushing my face into her stocking covered thigh.

I kissed her all over her silky, stocking clad legs, telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, how I wasn’t worthy, and how grateful I was to be able to worship her – basically, I said whatever she told me to say. As I did this, she kept ordering me “Lower. Lower. Lower,” as I worked my way down her long legs, kissing her knees, her ankles, until finally I was facedown, panting kisses on her stocking covered feet for her amusement.

She took a seat on the bed and raised her legs, then proceeded to rub her feet all over my face. “Don’t you just love my pretty feet, bitch? You sure as hell better love them, you are going to get to know them very well. Because that is your place, at my feet!”

“Yes, honey,” I replied, as she squeezed my cheeks together with her feet.

“Now take my stockings off, bitch. Carefully. If you rip them I’m going to slap the shit out of your pussy ass!” she demanded.

“Ok, I’ll be careful,” I said, as I cautiously slipped my fingers inside of the lacy tops and slid them down her long legs, one after the other. When I finished, she slapped me. “But I was careful!” I objected.

“I know you were,” she laughed. “I just felt like slapping you. Now stop whining, pussy, and put them on!”

“Put them on?”

“Did I stutter, bitch? Put my lacy, girly, stockings on like the little sissy you are!” she slapped me again to let me know she meant business.

Humiliated, I carefully slid her silk stockings up my legs, being careful not to tear them, not wanting to be slapped around any more. When I had them on, she made me stand up and model them for her, made me tuck my cock between my legs and tell her what a prissy bitch I was while she laughed at me. Then she made me get right back to worshipping her feet.

“Clean my feet, bitch. With your mouth. Do a good job, or you’ll regret it.”

I licked the bottom of her feet, taking care not to miss anywhere. She made me suck her toes, and lick and in between them, until she was satisfied. But she wasn’t done using my mouth yet.

She flipped over, pulled her thong just below her ass cheeks and stuck her ass in my face. “Something else needs cleaning, bitch,” she instructed.

As I began to kiss and lick her luscious round ass, she really poured on the verbal abuse.

“At least you’re good for something, bitch, being my little foot and ass licker! My boyfriend fucked me real good in my ass today. Now you get put your mouth where his cock was and clean up the mess. You probably like that, don’t you sissy?”

I knew the only acceptable answer was yes.

“That’s right, lick me where I shit, you pussy. Get your tongue in there and do a good job. I just love our new arrangement! It should have always been like this. I’m gonna fuck whoever I want, in our bed, while you sleep on the floor wearing panties and silky stockings like the sissy bitch you are. I’m gonna spend all your money, and when I come home from shopping your gonna clean my feet and eat my ass, just like this. While I’m on my back getting fucked by a real man’s cock, you’ll be holding my legs up for him and sucking my toes. And when I ride that big cock, you’ll be licking my ass. This is your life now, bitch, cooking, cleaning, kissing my feet and licking my ass! As a matter of fact…” she stopped, and pulled away from me. “It’s time to introduce you to our new sex life.” - continued in next post

She ordered me to put my face down on the mattress and not look at her. I heard a few things rustling around, but I had no idea what she was doing behind me. Finally she returned to the bed in front of me. The very firs thing I saw was a strap-on dildo right in my face. I had no time to even speak.

“Suck cock, bitch,” she demanded as she ****** my face onto her rubber dick. “That’s it, look at me. Look in my eyes while you suck my dick. That’s right, I own your pussy ass, and you’re gonna be a good little dick sucker for me, aren’t you?”

I hesitated to reply.

“Aren’t you!” she pushed my head down on her cock.

“MMm hmmm!” I whimpered.

“Maybe I’ll have you get my boyfriend ready for me with that hot little mouth of yours. And you can clean that big dick off when he’s done fucking me. What do you think of that? When you get really good at it, maybe we’ll pimp you out, bitch. Put you in a slutty little dress and make you work the corner. You’d be a great little tranny ***** for me, wouldn’t you!” she laughed wickedly.

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and slapped it against my face a few times, and made me tell her I like being a dick sucker. She slapped me around a little, and spit on my again, and told me to make her believe it. She made me beg to suck her cock! She stood up on the bed and made me get on my knees and started to fuck my face with it, as she began to tell me about how she couldn’t wait to show me how to use my pussy. My pussy? I was afraid I knew exactly what she meant.

She made me lay on my back and hold up my legs. She lubed up the strap-on and then lubed up my ass and began pressing it against my hole.

“What is that, huh, bitch?”

“My ass,” I whimpered.

“Wrong. That’s your pussy! Didn’t I tell you you’re not a man? Now what’s the correct answer?”

I cringed. “My pussy.”

“That’s right, bitch. And I’m gonna fuck your little pussy like the bitch you are!”

She eased it in slowly, a little at a time, stretching me, until she was inside of me to the hilt. Then she began to gradually pick up her pace, until she was fucking good.

“You’re gonna learn to love it, bitch. This is how WE fuck from now on. Tell me you love it! Tell me you love my dick in your pussy!” she said, as she spit on me and slapped my face.

“I love your dick in my pussy!” I whimpered.

She continued to verbally degrade and humiliate me as she banged my ass-pussy with her strap-on. She made me flip, and fucked me doggie style, pulling my hair and slapping my ass as she belittled me with more verbal abuse. She made me tell her I loved it. She made me moan and beg her not to stop. She made me beg for her cock, and thank her for fucking me. 10…15…20 minutes? I don’t how long it was but it felt like forever getting ass fucked and humiliated by my cheating wife. She left me facedown on the bed, whimpering like the little bitch she’d turned me into when she was done.

But she wasn’t done…no, she couldn’t leave it at that, she had one more thing in store for me. In case there was any doubt about who ran things, and how lowly I was in her eyes, she would make sure I knew it.

First, she made me take off her stockings. Then she made me get on the floor. She clutched me by the hair and made me crawl into the bathroom on my hands and knees. There was my clothes, piled up on the floor. I’d been a man before I’d taken them off, I thought, but I didn’t feel like one anymore. My will was broken. I was whatever she said I was – just her lowly bitch.

She had me lay down in the shower. She stepped in and stood over me, and pulled her panties down and off. It was the first time I’d seen her pussy in a very long time! I immediately began touching my aroused cock.

“I knew you’d like that, bitch,” she smirked. “That’s it, play with your pathetic, tiny little white cock while you stare at the pussy you can never have.” She leaned over and rubbed her panties against my face. Before I knew it I was coming over myself.

“What a mess you made. You need a shower,” she insisted.

I thought she’d turn on the water, but instead, she squatted and started pissing all over me! I was too stunned to speak.

She smiled down at me casually, as if nothing was wrong. “Clean yourself up, bitch. Then put your clothes back on, and go find something to do for a few hours. My boyfriend is coming over to fuck me again pretty soon.”

Great story!
What cuck wouldnt love that kind of treatment?
Lovely footdom too!

Yes a wonderful story. Would love to have a wife like that.

Users who are viewing this thread