• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Been 6 Months, Still Wearing Condom

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
Me and my wife still haven't made a decision on what to do about pregnancy, and finding the wright guy to impregnate her. She has been making me wear condoms since February 15th. I think i have forgotten what the real feeling feels like. I don't know what to do, or say. I'm going crazy, and i'm tired of wearing condoms. I wanna fuck my wife without condoms, but she wont let me. We just was at Wal-Mart yesterday and bought 3 more big ass boxes of them. Don't know what to do.

Put a couple pin holes through them and hopefully it will break once you are inside pumping away!

Love the pic of the artifical pussy lol Do any cucks actual use these things??

Fuzz Buster,

Regarding your comments about your wife's entirely-appropriate insistence on deciding who should sire her babies:

Fuzz Buster said:
My wife and I still haven't made a decision on what to do about pregnancy, and finding the right guy to impregnate her. She has been making me wear condoms since February 15th. I think i have forgotten what the real feeling feels like. I don't know what to do, or say. I'm going crazy, and i'm tired of wearing condoms. I wanna fuck my wife without condoms, but she won't let me.

Obviously she does not view you as the best choice. If she has said she'll allow you to participate in her decision as to who IS the best man, you should feel fortunate... and continue wearing your condoms.

Fuzz Buster said:
We were at Wal-Mart yesterday and she bought 3 more big-ass boxes of them. Don't know what to do.

If your wife fucks you so often she buys 3 "big-ass" boxes of condoms at a time for you wear whenever she does, you should be happy.

Also, you should be happy she hasn't purchased a chastity device and locked it on you. Things could be worse.

—Custer

Put the condom on only 20% of the way. Enter her. It will come off. She won't know until after you bust your wad.

Don't take this shit. It's really quite simple.

"Honey, let me fuck without a condom."

"No."

"Fine. I guess we should start talking about a divorce" and then add this, even if it isn't true, "because there are plenty of women I could be fucking bareback".

If you don't have the guts, the balls, the ambition to stand up for yourself, you're pathetic and shouldn't be called a man let alone a husband. Stand up for yourself.

DONE.

slutswantbigwangs said:
Don't take this shit. It's really quite simple.

"Honey, let me fuck without a condom."

"No."

"Fine. I guess we should start talking about a divorce" and then add this, even if it isn't true, "because there are plenty of women I could be fucking bareback".

If you don't have the guts, the balls, the ambition to stand up for yourself, you're pathetic and shouldn't be called a man let alone a husband. Stand up for yourself.

DONE.

And what if he says "Fine. I guess we should start talking about a divorce",,,,,, and she says "great, I'll get the paperwork started in the morning".

Most people rebel against ultimatums. :cool:

Instead of an ultimatum I would simply let her know that your needs are not being met, and that things need to change soon. But like cuckoldinpanties said, bringing up the big "D" word might be one of the worst things you could do unless that is what you actually want.

fuck that noise. I could never be a cuck...not being able to nut in my wife? the fuck on.

Users who are viewing this thread