• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Been bad last weekend

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date

zzaatt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
Hi again, long time since i posted, have lots of new pics hubby has taken and thought i would post a few, had 4 beautiful cocks Friday, and as you will see in the pics, I LOVED IT! Hope you all enjoy :)
P.S. had a few messages asking if I message or my husband, I message, he does the pics, hugs n sucks, Tania xxx

Attachments

• DSCF1054.jpg
    DSCF1054.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,258
  • DSCF1062.jpg
    DSCF1062.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • DSCF1079.jpg
    DSCF1079.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,153
  • DSCF1094.jpg
    DSCF1094.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,010
  • DSCF1104.jpg
    DSCF1104.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,137
Fantastic Photos! Now I have to go looking at your other posts. Where did you find that lovely cock?

You have been naughty, indeed ... luv the pics ... v hot

found me cocks!

canberraguy4fun said:
Fantastic Photos! Now I have to go looking at your other posts. Where did you find that lovely cock?

Hubby finds me the cocks, theses were in Kent, I want more ! :) x

hmmm...looks like that hungry pussy can take thicker and longer. Just how big and deep is that well?

How big?

throater6 said:
hmmm...looks like that hungry pussy can take thicker and longer. Just how big and deep is that well?

How big n deep, I have had several 12" cocks and many around that size, thick as my wrist, first time i went black was 15 years ago, was scared my little pussy could not take one, it was for a movie, peepshow special 2, with Omar Williams, it fitted with some squeezing, after that I have never looked back! Now i just want bigger and tighter :)

young

kenev said:
you lucky young lady all that cock just for you and dont you look sexy and gorgous it makes my heart long for being 20 years younger

Hi babe, young...thank you! I am 39, and feel it sometimes lol, i love cock, does not have to be huge, but it is preferable lol. The more the merrier as they say, as for being 20 years younger, find a nice 20 year old, young as you feel :) x

Dang! You look so good when you're bad! Thanks for the the thread. I wouldn't be surprised if you've been called "hot stuff" !

Nice pictures xxxxx

good girl. i like it, you're very sexy with both hands on that dick.

nice pics.... you have been naughty and enjoyed it...

Users who are viewing this thread