• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Been doing my part to promote the cause...

• Thread starterwiseone
  • Start date

wiseone

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2008
Well, I haven't posted in here for quite a while, but I am pretty stoked I had to post some news. A good friend of mine here in Indy has been in a marriage where her piece of shit husband hasn't bothered to so much as touch her for months. I told her what she needs is BBC to satisfy her and give her the pleasure she deserves. After a while and some encouragement, I am happy to say that last week she was enjoying the best sex of her life from not just one but two different well hung black studs in the same week! One was a friend of mine who is a local college student, 9" cock and the other was a coworker of hers whom she's been lusting over for a long time as he is extremely tall, aggressive, dominate, thick cock and 10" long - the total Alpha male that she has been without. She said the next day that her pussy was so sore but that it made it all that much the better! So happy for her, and I know that this was just the beginning of a wonderful journey for her. Oh yeah, she's a squirter too lol.

great job! It's great when we introduce new MWF to the joys of bbc

That is great news, good for her!! I wish someone would show my wife the way to big black cock and the joys of serving the men who own them. I have a neighbor across the rode from me. She's a southern baptist white widower in her fifties. A year ago she went out of her way to get her hands, and mouth on my cock as often as she could. She's not very smart. In fact in these parts she'd be called as dumb as a stump. She not that pretty but she has some mamouth droopy hangers on her chest that can swallow the biggest of hard cocks and she is always so eager to get her some.

About six months ago she hooked up with an older black man from time to time and has all but forgotten my name and it thrills the hell out of me. Where once she seemed to be waiting for my car to hit the driveway, now she hardly acknowledges me at all. He must be making her very happy in the bedroom! She's good old southern trailer trash and her like minded 21 year old daughter is very upset with her mothers choice of bed fellows. The little redneck makes no bones about her feelings to anyone who will listen. I love to here her venting, it gives me a thrill to here her so disapproving of her mothers new black boyfreind. Telling me how controlling he is with her and how he treats her like shit but she kepps him coming around all the time anyway. Her momma is just as uncomfortable admitting that she's so colorfully involved, if you know what I mean. Denying that theres anything going on to her "freinds", though we all know whats going on. She's gobbling up that chocolate till it gives her a belly ache and it drives me crazy that my wifes not the one whos mouth it's melting in.

I only wish I could find a way to get her agressive new black boyfreind together with my wife somehow. Because if he's happy to be with the ugly little redneck chick next door, than I'm sure if he were to meet my pretty wife that he'd be trying to find a way into my own wifes panties. I want it so bad I might just have to force a dirty conversation with my neighbor, or perhaps go to the big black source itself and tell him to feel free to have at my lovely bride.

Users who are viewing this thread