• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Before and after

• Thread starterhills.daniel
  • Start date
This is an Excellent thread. Thank you to the picture posters. I hope it continues for a long time. Cheers.

"Before & After" pics are really awesome, seeing the same girl dressed and naked is even more exciting than only see her naked...

Hm... I wonder how would "Before & After" pics of my fiancee look like, does anybody want to make me one? :)

You can always contact me for the pics...

MyAznSlut said:
"Before & After" pics are really awesome, seeing the same girl dressed and naked is even more exciting than only see her naked...

Hm... I wonder how would "Before & After" pics of my fiancee look like, does anybody want to make me one? :)

You can always contact me for the pics...

I can do this for you. I'm really good in photoshop as well. i can post them back on here for others to check out your slut, or send them to you in private. gqmodel at ymail.com

roger (with thumbs up)! more

adding five!

Attachments

• 1622015405[1].jpg
    1622015405[1].jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,310
  • 8[2].jpg
    8[2].jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,301
  • 29[3].jpg
    29[3].jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,480
  • 13[1].jpg
    13[1].jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,453
  • 6[4].jpg
    6[4].jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,785
Loving your original post )hills_daniel). Particularly love the bride photos. Just soooo erotic. She is absolutely lovely by the way. Got me thinking impure thoughts!

more

Some more for your pleasure...

Attachments

• C51.jpg
    C51.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,029
  • C42.jpg
    C42.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 978
  • C43.jpg
    C43.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,024
  • C44.jpg
    C44.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,037
  • C45.jpg
    C45.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 948
This thread is epic.

wow wtf is up with not shaving your pussy?

cuckoldax said:
wow wtf is up with not shaving your pussy?

I think a better question is wtf is up with you thinking people you don't even know should cater to your tastes rather than to their own or to people who actually matter to them?

I'm not a bush fan either, but still some people like it.

Neat photos!!! I do have a question for Mac...where do you find your photos?? They look like they come from a swingers site and I was wondering which site?

MacNfries said:
MyAznSlut ... I have Adobe Photoshop ... I'll be glad to make a few for you if you'd like. I'd need at least one dressed ... and 1 or 2 nude or partially nude ... and 1 action shot to make you a 4:1 pic. Doesn't matter what size pics they are, I'll need to size them anyway. Let me know ... my e-mail is dmelt1226@hotmail.com I'd send them directly back to you ... not post 'em. Mac

SexGod69 said:
I can do this for you. I'm really good in photoshop as well. i can post them back on here for others to check out your slut, or send them to you in private. gqmodel at ymail.com

I've sent you guys some materials to work with, let's see how good you both are ;)...
Many thanks in advance guys! :)

Amen

Well said TexasCuck

TexasCuck said:
I think a better question is wtf is up with you thinking people you don't even know should cater to your tastes rather than to their own or to people who actually matter to them?

I'm not a bush fan either, but still some people like it.

You made my day!!! Thank You for the links Mac!!! ;)

I love the Bride shots, My wife of six months cucked me, behind my back, with my friend who was a member of our wedding party. Then came home and fed me the creampie.I was so nieve I thought she all wet for me.It was the beginning of my cuck training.I see all brides as little sluts, I love the before and after shots. It confirms my beliefs. I am now a grateful cucky living to serve my Godess.

Thanks

Wow what a great thread. Thanks to MacNfries and all the other posters for your efforts. I particularly like the bride pics, hot as f*ck!!

MacNfries said:
Thanks for the compliments ... I'm working on a special project for MyAznSlut, but here are a few more BRIDES 'till I get back to normal posting.
Mac
Geez Mac, stop teasing! I have no idea what the hell are you doing but it sounds very intriguing and I'm damn sure I'm gonna love it! Can't wait to see! :D :D :D

This thread is hot! Many thanks to hills.daniel, silblk and MacNfries, you guys are doing amazing works! Love every single "Before & After" pic, love the ideas, love the captions, love the collages...

Hope this thread will never die! :)

Brides

Well Mac,

Technically, she can't be a Hotwife until she's a wife, so after the ceremony is the perfect time to start the marriage off on the right foot;)

more

Enjoy, and let's keep it going.

Attachments

• C37.jpg
    C37.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,214
  • C42.jpg
    C42.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,183
  • C50.jpg
    C50.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,336
  • C55.jpg
    C55.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,246
  • C54.jpg
    C54.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,584
Each and everyone are highly desireable - never enough time to enjoy all the women that are in the lifestyle - wish more were closer too. Lovely creatures and lovely assets - you are all lucky to have such hot sensual women.

Users who are viewing this thread