Before the together trip

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
Aila has told She is going to cruise with this other man before we go to the same cruising with me and other mans wife and She with her man, the same boat. Other cabins, perhaps meet some time dancing or so.

She feels so horny now when there is only two days for their trip.She tells me in bed when we are making fucking together that after two days "I will again get another mans cock, how do Youfeel with that?", well, if that is what You like what can I do, ofcourse , like You know, it is making me also very much enjoiyng, who knows why,? Yes my hub I Know, but I love to Be Your Slut WIFE as You know.!!!

If she has the need to be fucked by another man, you may as well go along with it. If you try to keep her all to yourself, you will lose her all together.

Have you thought about the fact that after you get married, she will still want to fuck with other men? Are you ready to deal with that? Can you accept the fact that other men will be fucking your WIFE then?

Whu Not ?

Well, as I had told somewhere before, that was not in my mind when we married. That I want to share Her. And the first telling to this lifestyle came from HER thoughts.
She ones told ME that SHE wants to give other men put HER PUSSY. ( Scandinavian way to say ;PUT, ). Especially MY FRIENDS, which idea made HER hot of thinking that My Friends will be able to fuck HER.

If more details, I let You know.

Now,

F, irst time it was very strange situation to feel myself how it was exciting to UNDRESS MY AILA EVEN MY COUSIN JORMA WAS AGAINST HER, US sitting. I could find out that Aila was coming very very HORNY when SHE was naked with us and Jorma was starting to keep HER Breasts in his hands, he asked if Aila could come to sit his knees. Before I could say anything Aila stand up and went to sit there. Jorma started to kiss HER BREASTS, PUT his hand to HER CLIT and Aila was ready for fucking, first time after our marrieng another than mem husband, SHE really was ready, even it was only two years from our wedding, 2,8 I think

Yes Sir.!

AND its is so strange that I accept it. I even WANT that SHE is able to fuck with other. I sometimes even ask that : When do You go next time to give Your CUNT to somebody else.?
She might say that : Do You really hope that Your WIFE is going to sleep with somebody else man? Yes I know YOU want, SHE continue. You are so sweet when You are thinking of MY NEEDS and HOPES. ! Thank You My Dear Hub. ! I really want to make YOUR DREAMS to come true.! I promise it, BECAUSE, : You know that I LOVE so many mens DICKS as possible.! Want to Be Your *****, that You do not need other Whores, only ME, Your own WIFE. !

Cruising with that no 1

Aila went to cruising with 1. They first went in ( all this told by Aila after co ming home) and put their luggages to cabin, kissed there little. Even 1. was immediately willing to do my wife, She said that, please let it grown up relly good and hard, not so quickly my "Cockman", not so quickly. He wanted to know what to do then, Oh I could take my Bra and pants off that You can see what You are having lateron.

And She little showed HER breasts and cunt when taking those away. But that was all. She had quite a short skirt but not mini and T - Shirt which You could see through some if looking carefully.

And now we go to bar to take Cocnac for me and and listen to music and
if there is dancing we could dance and see some shopping etc. OK ? No, oukey lets do so. But I would like to do that now for You, I know Aila said I know. Please, real good You are not waiting for too long, like MY PUSSY, She said.

When they were dancing, She by accident had pushed our friend which we had not seen perhaps for two, three years, do not know why. Tapio had seen first Aila and was surprised that thing. He saw that Aila was dancing with somebody else but not with ME. Where is Geglu he had asked, at home Aila told, what, and You are here with an other man??? Tapio did not know our nowadays lifestyle. He never had made love to my wife, Aila.

He had asked if he could also dance with HER, They had agreed and some 20 minutes later Tapio came to take AILA to the dance floor, slow dancing music was then going on. He wanted to know more of why Aila was alone there and dancing with strange man. Aila told that he is not strange, he has fucked ME many times.! Tapio was coming red and and could not speak well and said only , what, what, what????? Aila giggled and said that ; Yes , it is true.

Tapio started to push more Aila against him and could feel HER nipples on HER boobs, and he put his other hand to HER bareback, by instinctly, and Aila felt how his cock was coming hard, Tapio said that oh, I Am sosorry, I did not ment to do that, ! It is oukey Tapio, it is oukey. Do not be sorry.

And they continued talking during four records and they agreed that they could meet later somewhere. Aila gave HER telnumber to Tapio. But before She went to HER that evening mans table SHE had whispered to Tapio that , Geglus 7 friends has fucked ME akready, perhaps we can also see, what You think.? Tapio.! Yes, Yes, Yes absolutely he had said. And She put HER hand to Tapios cock outside.And said , by to You too.

Did you see ?

Tapio later I asked. Yes quickly but he had his wife Mervi with him on that trip. She was little surprised to see Aila there and to Mervi She said that She is with work friends because of the course.

It was nice to see, said Mervi and best regards to Geglu. Thank You I tell him. Aila said. See You. She was looking straight to Tapios eyes and said that please come to visit sometimes.

Then She went back to see Her date that cruising and after some 30 minutes they went to cabin. On the way Mr.1 kissed Her on the lips and was handling Her nipples and breasts and asked if he is allowed to get "some more" in cabin.

Aila told that please take a little cocnac You mean ? Ok and what about Your pussy? OH You mean that,! Let us see if it needs something, I think it will want some meat, can You imagine.?

Immediately when they were in cabin he undressed my wife naked. Started stroking Her sweet things and kissed hot.!

Down, by the river.........

He had spreaded HER legs open, went down , kissed HER cunt at least 45 minutes, stroking with handsm kissed HER breasts, made many marks for them, and to HER neck and later he had very hard standing and his cock begin to go in to My Wifes wet, wet pussy, which he was doing first time at least 30 minutes, then was kissing again HER nipples, boobs, pussy and soon after 15 minutes it was again ready to go the second time that night to Ailas, Wet Pussy.
She had been really satisfied for getting so much DICK of another man, SHE said that SHE did like that very nice thing and good feelings in HER CUNT, that was amazing.

She also told that it is interesting to find if TAPIO will call HER some day, in the nearest future, Aila think that it is sure that he takes calling to HER. What You think.?

3 days later my cellphone was ringing

Tapio was calling when I answered. Hi my friend , for a long time Geglu hesaid, how are You, it is too long time we have not had any contacts.

Oh my good is it Tapio, yes why it has not been contacts for a long time, he was spoken so and so what we had not done for long time etc.

Then I said that AILA told that SHE had met You on cruising and Mervi, how is Mervi by the way oh She is fine and thanks for asking. It was interesting to hear what he will tell about the cruising trip. Yes we met there by accident and it was a little surprise ofcourse to meet HER like that. Like that what You mean by that I asked. Oh I mean that You were not with HER there, yes I was not but if I know right SHE had company with one other man there, which I have met also couple of times was it ? !

Yes SHE told that SHE has now on this trip another man keeping touch with HER ! Tapio said.

Yes, isnt it strange how the things goes sometimes, SHE told ones that SHE need to get promise to make love with other men too, especially SHE was interested in fucking with MY FRIENDS , SHE told. Isnt it funny , and after some conversation we ( I needed to agree ) agreed that thing. I thought that I can not own HER even we are married and even it was not first in my mind that SHE never could asked anything like that.

We were spoken perhaps one hour with him and I told that perhaps we need to meet sometimes soon and speak more, He said that Yes Geglu in a matter of fact maybe I could visit at You and Aila soon, Yes please Tapio, do that.I think that we both are waiting to meet You soon, I said and closed the calling.

Three days later

Tapio called again three days later and asked if we are at home next thursday, he would like to meet us then.?!

I said that we do not have anything I think, so we should be at home then. He promised to be in our place at 5pm.

I told Aila that Tapio want to meet us next friday and he would come at 5pm. Aila said that it is nice to meet him then. Perhaps You could not arrive before 7pm that evening to home? What You think.????

Why ?

I tell You later why, is that oukey, for You.?! OK OK.! I said. Perhaps I return home not untill 8.00 pm ? I said, . Better I think, let us see how we can communicate with TAPIO and me, AILA said.

AILA TELLING LATER ::

Tapio came 4.45 pm and I was cooking cafe, I had no bra and not panties on , but I had that nice red wear, you know, which is not very long but also not so very short either.
Tapio was surprised when I said that You cant come home until 8.00 a clock on that evening.! And what can we discuss before that, he asked.? he came my back side, put his hands to my boobs over the clothings and kissed me to my neck. At the same he could feel like my nipples started to grow up when he was handling me. He was very surprised also to find that I do not had bras on, slowly I turned round and looked him to his eyes and started to kiss him and he put his hands to my buttoms and could ofcourse see or at least feel that I had not underwears at all.

Should we drink the cafe I asked, yes later when it is not so HOT, I like that that YOU are HOT, perhaps I can drink it from Your cunt, what you think, said Tapio.? That was something new and I started to be so very very wet, You know, I had ever heard him to speak like that before, I said that You can continue talking me like that , I Love dirty talking. And...

Willing

At the same he took up MY Dress piece by piece, started to iron the back side of ME, could also find that my panties were somewhere but not in my legs.

I felt also that his trousers begin to billow interesting way, I put my hand to his front, opened his zip and he begin to feel very horny, too, He squeezed with more power his hands to my breasts, kissed my neck, whispered to My ear, :: can I ( Fuck me? I asked quickly ) , :: yes, i was thinking something like that, perhaps with other words, would You.

Dear Tapio, I think this is the reason why You are here? Is that.? You begin to be very interested when I told You in the ship when we met by accident , that I am going to "marry " many men, and I have also done that, more than You think or know, I think.!

Yes AILA, I have always thought that You are VERY attractive and VERY SEXY, and I have been thinking many times how could I get the moment with You, now I can not believe I can do it, even Geglu is my friend but that HE KNOWS your adventoures and ( Fuckings with others, I said ), again YES, said Tapio.

I could feel how his hands, fingers, went in to me. Soon He had taken MY DRESS away from ME, I was naked in HIS hands now and drapes were not in front of windows, I do not knew if some neighbour could see us or not, but I was thinking that on that moment, I begin to be too willing to get His Cock IN ME.

Kissing

I was kisssing him very passionate and his hands were making adventure all over my naked body. He was fingering my hard nipples and my cunt was in fire. I wanted him sooo badly, my whole body was almost shaking by excitement and waiting his cock to my pussy.

I begin to undres him and it was fallen his clothes to the kitchens floor and I started to take him to OUR marital bed, Tapio said that please wait, let us take a cup of cofe with us, I promised to drink it some other place if You remember,

After a little time he begin to put that warm but not hot cofe anymore, to mine PUSSY, it was such a nice feeling , You KNOW , when it begin to warm my cunt.

Then Tapio begin to "Eat and Drink" MY PUSSY and it was really amazing, he was drinking every drop of that but at the same he also was drinking my juicys which started to be very strong.

After some 30-40 minutes he slowly started to put his COCK in to MY CUNT and slowly he was fucking me with HIS hard COCK in and out in and out, in and out, it was so heavenly beautiful, I really enjoyed every minute his fucking me.

Tapio wanted to know how much I have done this with others. I said that oh my , You know I have had posssibility to fuck other men really much, it has been more that one hundred different men fucking me during our marrying time with Geglu and it has been tens of times when it has been fucked my cunt Gegkus many friends and cousins over and over times.

I could feel like HIS DICK was harder and harder when I told this to him while we were fuckkking. It was feeling that he was like YOU when I tell it to You how other men fuck me.

Oh my DEAR AILA I do understand that they want to do You more and more times. I really like YOUR WET ***** CUNT TOOOOO, I THINK that I AM also cuming to miss and need You many times, Can I he asked.?

I said that please do that, You feel so great too, How often I can cum to see You? He asked. I told him that any time when my pussy is empty at the moment You have time.

The very next day

TAPIO HAD CALLED AILA. He wanted to know if he could meet my wife that evening too, he wanted to do it in some hotel.

Agreed

She & I agreed that they gould meet in some hotel which Tapio had reserved for them.
She drove Her car in to carage of hotel where it was Tapio in his car waiting.
They had kissed there long time and Tapio had ofcourse taken Her boobs to his hands and also put his fingers in to My Wifes Clit.

Then they had desided that let´s go to room. In lift they kissed more all the way. When they reached the room it had been perhaps under 15 seconds when they were naked in bed and Tapio immediately had put his hard cock in to Ailas wet Pussy. When She told that I needed also get My Turn to fuck My Wifes Cunt, wet Cunt , it was so goooooooooood feeling, You Know.!
When we were making love Aila said that She is also missing Erkkis Dick, have I heard anything when are they coming to Helsinki again.?

Calling

I said to Aila that perhaps She need to take phonecall to Erkki. I do not know how it is the system with TELEPATHY, but after some 15 minutes ERKKI called to Ailas phone.
She put the voice on so that I could hear that talking too. Erkki told that perhaps he need to visit Helsinki after 5 weeks. Oh, that is splendid said Aila, I Am waiting for You every day. Me too said Erkki, i have missed Your excellent cunt every day. Oh thank You said my Wife. Nice to hear that. What about Your wife, have You fucked her ? She asked. Yes I have, told Erkki But I also want to fuck my cousins wunderfull wifes Pussy, is that oukey,? He asked. Aila said it is very very good news, ! What about my friends, there is four of them now which would like to meet You too.???????? Erkki said.! Oh my god, what have You told them.? I have not only told, I have also shown the pics of You together with me and other cocks.!!!!!!!!!?????? Aila was little time silent and said that oh oh oh oh,........ what can I say now, You have done it. Do You have had other men during I have been away? He asked. YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS, many, Aila told. Allright perhaps I can meet Your friends too???????? Let us see.!!!! Perhaps You skype me and I can see those Your friends "alive" before You come here., ok ??? She said. Yes, if you show them Your breasts ??? Or more,??? Let`s see said Aila.