• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Begginer need advice

• Thread startersinner1985
  • Start date

sinner1985

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2014
Hello guys ! Great forum !!

My wife at times needs another cock , but she hesitates to make it real ! any good advice and tips??

Sinner: Can you share with us a little background on you and your wife? there are many factors that will lead to a third-party joining your relationship. You also need to consider what you want to become of this. What will your role be?

How long have you been together? How sexually charged is your relationship currently? Have you discussed the possibility of her enjoying the experience of another cock?

These are all details you should share with all of us here on the board.

sinner1985 said:
Hello guys ! Great forum !!

Welcome!

sinner1985 said:
My wife at times needs another cock...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. Lots of married women need one or more lovers, above and beyond their husbands, for psychological and emotional reasons in addition to needing the additional straight-up sexual satisfaction.

sinner1985 said:
....but, she hesitates to make it real!

That's OK too. Lots of married women also hesitate to take a lover... at least with their husband's knowledge... because they're convinced that will ruin their marriage. Perhaps, when they were teenagers, their mothers told them something like: "If you ever go to bed with a man other than your husband, sweetheart, don't ever, ever tell your husband, because... no matter what he might say... he will never forgive you."

See, for instance:

Heyn, Dalma, 1992, The Erotic Silence of the American Wife (Turtle Bay Books, 304 pp. [hardcover]).

It's been a while since Ms. Dalma's book was published, so you could probably find a cheap used copy... or, maybe it's available in libraries.

More than a few married women resolve this problem, as you know, no doubt, by secretly taking a lover. Even when their husbands insist it's OK, and it turns them on that they're fucking other men, and they want them to continue and (especially) tell them about it, their sexy wives decline to admit they're fucking other men.

If your wife has a reasonable level of sex appeal and at least some self-confidence, she may eventually take this route.

sinner1985 said:
Any good advice and tips?

Nope. As digital fantasy pointed out, you've said essentially nothing about the nature of your relationship. If you want relevant comments, I suggest filling us in with some background including the nature of your marriage (the big picture), what you think your wife wants (the more specific picture), and why you think she feels she isn't getting what she wants and needs (from you).

Even people who give free advice — which may, I hope you understand, turn out to be worth the price — need something to base it on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread