• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Beginner Here: Need Next Step Suggestions For This Weekend

• Thread starterihavefunatwork
  • Start date
I

ihavefunatwork

I don't know if I would ever let another person fuck her, I might, but i don't know. What I do know is that I like it when she wears tight pants that show off her ass, mini skirts that show off her legs, and low cut tops that show off her tits (she's careless and often bends down in front of people she shouldn't). I like that other men look and I like that she likes the attention.

Last week we went to a pool party and everyon canceled but two couples (it was small to begin) and I really enjoyed how one guy had his eyes glued to my gf's tits, especially when she bent into the cooler to get drinks. I must say I laid eyes on his gf's juicy tits too hehe.

Well, this weekend we are going away (me and her) to a resort. I know I'll enjoy watching others look at her. I know I'll enjoy her showing her body off when we go out to dinner or drinks. I have taken the small step of letting her know that I like it (sometimes) when guys look at her. I am at the point where I can tell her to dress sexy (and I have) so she can get some attention (and she will). She loves the attention. Frankly, I can be very jeaous at times and other times, I'm very liberal about it; mosty because of that feeling in the center of my stomach that makes me want to push the limit of our boundaries.

What I could do is ask her if she fantasizes about different cock when I fuck her. I could even tell her thaat its OK to fantasize about different cock when I fuck her, stuff like that. I know that if she bites, she'll get off on it. However, I don't know what her reaction will be.

I would really like it if any of you could give me realistic good next steps for this weekend to further test the waters and possibly get a good kick out of it this weekend; add some real heat to our sex life. Frankly, I'm not sure how far I'd be willing to go but I don't mind playing with the idea... its hot, makes me nervous, and excited.

ihavefunatwork said:
I don't know if I would ever let another person fuck her, I might, but i don't know.

what you're talking about here is not for the faint of heart. Often, when you open Pandora's box, there's no closing the lid. So before you start pushing the envelope, you might want to get square with how you feel about things. There's not too much farther you can go than you have (guys looking)... the next step is guys touching. Are you ready for that?

BB

Um... why do you think she doesn't fantasize about others *without* permission?

Ihavefunatwork,

ihavefunatwork said:
.... I could even tell her it's OK to fantasize about [a] different cock when I fuck her, stuff like that. ....

Do you have some reason for thinking your woman friend does *not* fantasize about other men while she's fucking you? Your post suggests she's fairly sexual — she likes it a lot when other men look and pay attention to her, and she facilitates that by "accidentally" bending down for them....

You may be able to gain some insight by asking yourself whether *you* ever fantasize about other women when the two of you are in bed together (and at other times), and whether you do that only as a result of your woman friend telling you it's "OK" to do so.

—Custer

BubbaBigs said:
what you're talking about here is not for the faint of heart. Often, when you open Pandora's box, there's no closing the lid. So before you start pushing the envelope, you might want to get square with how you feel about things. There's not too much farther you can go than you have (guys looking)... the next step is guys touching. Are you ready for that?

BB

Ready? Not sure. What I can tell you is that I got hard when you said the next step is guys touching.

It is easy for me to find a girl to date and then share her. I haven't done that yet. However, I have talked about it with some and although shocked at first, I have gotten them to admit that they got hot from it. I never pursued any of them as sluts are a dime a dozen. I could start over tomorrow.

It is different when you're in a relationship; exciting but nerving.

Custer Laststand said:
Ihavefunatwork,

Do you have some reason for thinking your woman friend does *not* fantasize about other men while she's fucking you? Your post suggests she's fairly sexual — she likes it a lot when other men look and pay attention to her, and she facilitates that by "accidentally" bending down for them....

You may be able to gain some insight by asking yourself whether *you* ever fantasize about other women when the two of you are in bed together (and at other times), and whether you do that only as a result of your woman friend telling you it's "OK" to do so.

—Custer

I don't know that she does or doesn't already fantasize about others already. Actually, she's not all that sexual. She does like it when men look atnd pay attention but it is to boost her self esteem; it is amazzzing how many good looking girls have low self esteem - but, what are you going to do, other than take advantage of it. Although in a relationship, it's rather disappointing. Anyway, the accidental bend downs are truly not purposeful; she'll do it in front of dad, grandma. She puts her ass out and lets her tits hang in front of church people. She's just careless.

I don't fantasize about other women when I'm with her. I"ve done that with other gf's, yes. With her, I fantasize that I'm some other man -- if that makes any sense. I do it so that I can see what she looks like getting fucked by someone else and I take myself out of the equation; otherwise, I'll concentrate on getting myself off. It's very hot when I do that.

Be careful what you wish for

BubbaBigs is right. As difficult as it can be to get a woman to start fucking other men, once she does it's almost impossible to get her to stop. Make absolutely sure you're ready for it before you go down that road.

Sounds like potential....

Ihavefunatwork,

ihavefunatwork said:
.... Anyway, the accidental bend downs are truly not purposeful; she'll do it in front of dad, grandma. She puts her ass out and lets her tits hang in front of church people. She's just careless.

Sounds like she has big tits and a good-looking ass... and fine-looking legs...

ihavefunatwork said:
.... With her, I fantasize that I'm some other man -- if that makes any sense. I do it so that I can see what she looks like getting fucked by someone else ....

... and if you don't fantasize about other women when you're with her, it also sounds like you find her attractive in a compelling sort of way.

I won't speculate as to whether your comment (quoted above) "makes any sense," but my guess would be, the two of you have potential. Although you aren't married — and maybe you won't be; you could lose her in this way — see:

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Have a good weekend—

Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Ihavefunatwork,

Sounds like she has big tits and a good-looking ass... and fine-looking legs...

... and if you don't fantasize about other women when you're with her, it also sounds like you find her attractive in a compelling sort of way.

I won't speculate as to whether your comment (quoted above) "makes any sense," but my guess would be, the two of you have potential. Although you aren't married — and maybe you won't be; you could lose her in this way — see:

» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Have a good weekend—

Custer

lovely and sexy blog custer

allready checked...thanks buddy

Users who are viewing this thread