• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Beginning Of Our Adventure

Do you find this thread interesting?

• Meh, I could care less...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Unkwnsoldier83

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2016
I wanted to start a thread of my current and ever evolving adventures with my wife and I and share our experiences with like minded individuals who can really appreciate the complexities, fun of having a slut for a wife. I hope you all enjoy...

About us; we're both in our mid thirties. She is originally from NJ and I from TN (polar opposites, I know. lol). We've both had a previous marriage and experiences in this life style prior to our own relationship. We've been together since 2012. I confided to her of my hot wife fetish very early in our relationship when she told me when we were starting to see one another that she had a few other men she was also talking to besides me and wanted to let be honest and transparent with me. I told her, it actually excites me, it was a huge turn on and I LOVE the competition. Eventually when I would fuck her I would have her tell me about how the other guys would fuck her, that led to me telling her to go fuck one of them and making her come home immediately to me so I could enjoy her sloppy seconds. After we became "official" and the other guys couldn't handle sharing her, she dropped them and our relationship morphed into a vanilla quasi "normal" couple that most of the rest of America has.

When it comes to sex, she LOVES to fuck. I can't keep up with her insatiable appetite for all thing cock related. She's also outside of the norm of most women as she loves (total understatement) to suck cock, like a crazy obsession with it and loves anal. Now I've asked her while we're fucking about her past sexual escapades with prior lovers but she only divulges so much. A few months ago, she confides in me while we're playing that when she lived in NYC she use to get paid to let guys touch her, but nothing further. Some guys had foot fetishes and would jack off and cum on her feet or just beat off to the voyeur aspect of the whole thing as there was always a bouncer present. Later on (here very recently) she told me that she would throw a hundred to the bouncer to leave if she found a guy she wanted to fuck. Which just made me want to cum instantaneously when she told me that.

I'm the furthest thing from a cuckold as you can get. I have a very type A personality, alpha male, carrier dual service member with multiple tours of duty to both Iraq and Afghanistan resulting in very close combat. With that being said, I love....LOVE...sloppy seconds and creampies. The feeling of a cum filled pussy is second to none and another man's cum makes great lube. I've dove deep in the psychological aspect of this life style and the many sub-fetishes that we all have along with the physiological which I find fascinating.

More recently I've been telling her I want to watch her fuck another guy in front of me and at the same time as I. She would do it right now today if I wanted, but I am trying to find the right guy with various things that we are both looking for. She wants a bi guy who won't mind male to male contact up to and including oral and anal sex. Personally, it's not my thing BUT if it turns her on it turns me on and I want to make all her fantasies come true. I want to find a guy that would be a regular for us and she would find attractive (as she would fuck any guy I told her to and could care less about their looks as long as she was getting dick. lol) preferably a guy who is also in the same fetishes as I in ever sense too. I have a decent size (length) cock so I want to find a guy with is in contrast to me, so I'm looking for a guy with substantial girth and/or bigger than I.

She's also in to being dominated and likes to be a sub, which is very contrary to her public personality. lol Last night when she got home, we had a few drinks and she let her inner slut lose and we talked about this guy Nick whom is a strong candidate. Not a huge cock, but amazing girth....and he cum's a gallon. lol We fucked for hours last night and it resulted in my cleaning my own creampie up. Which is a first, as usually after I blow my load, my sex drive diminishes so quick I don't even want to share her and the thought doesn't turn me on...until about the next day or so. lol

Here are some photos of last nights adventures along with a video. I really hope you all enjoy both my blog as I will try to post daily and if not, then with each passing event and the photos. I look forward to everyone's insight and feed back on my posts, pictures and videos.

2016082595182343[1].jpg 20160825_181758[1].jpg 0822162101[1].jpg 0822162141[1].jpg 0822162342[1].jpg 0823160226a[1].jpg 2016082495220241[1].jpg imagejpeg_2_610[1].jpg

Reactions: wifevoyeur01, islamshahin146@gmail.com, randomname and 4 others
Thanks for sharing, this was a great post. It seems there are a lot of parallels between your relationship and ours, however we still share and play with others quite frequently. We both love sending her off to fuck another guy before coming back home with seconds - it's fantastic!

Random,

Thanks so much. I've been...correction we've been so busy with the holidays. My apologies on not being more active.

I so want to pull the hammer so to speak. I have a guy lined up and everything, just haven't crossed the line for some reason and just done it. Lol I've done it with other women, ex's, etc...I've even let her go out and fuck, but never done it together and that's my number one fantasy of mine, watching, participating and enjoying creampies and sloppy seconds. Lol

Any guidance anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread