• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Beginning to share my gorgeous blonde wife more and more....

• Thread starterfuturebf
  • Start date
more seductive shots

Ok, I'll do my best to match my critics here and give you more of what you want. Please keep in mind though, we are real....and professional people living the lifestyle undercover.

It is my fantasy to be out in the open and follow behind as my wife holds hands with a black guy in the mall or some shit like that, but that is a long, long way from happening.

In other words, that's why we are here in an onine forum lining things up and such....and getting acquainted to the lifestyle. If i wanted my wife's name and face completely ******* with a pic of her and a bull, i'd just go to her job and hand it to her boss. fuck....

anyway, here are some more seductive pics. let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 1cvbcv.jpg
    1cvbcv.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 936
  • 0124091256.jpg
    0124091256.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 603
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 815
Well Said

tee said:
She's hot, but sorry, I'm calling BS. If she's had 7 so far, why you need fakes? Post some of her with her BBC encounters and then we'll believe ya. If you dont have any (Which I cant imagine), then post one with her holding a darkcavern sign

EXACTLY!!! STROKERS here NEED to THINK about their lil line of BS BEFORE they POST the Photos they've downloaded from some NEWSGROUP and their lil 4th Grade Boys First WET dream Story! Some here actually have IQ's above 5 and aren't fooled. Its a waste of everyone's time!

Last edited by a moderator:
i totally totally agree with blksperm4you.

futurebf - show me the money.

why no pics.... lol

Fake

how does one have 7 black guys and STILL be opn the fence?

Fuck! She is gorgeous! One hot and sexy lady you have there -please compliment her from me :) I hope she will consider being black bred, now thats the ultimate.

futurebf said:
Ok, I'll do my best to match my critics here and give you more of what you want. Please keep in mind though, we are real....and professional people living the lifestyle undercover.

It is my fantasy to be out in the open and follow behind as my wife holds hands with a black guy in the mall or some shit like that, but that is a long, long way from happening.

In other words, that's why we are here in an onine forum lining things up and such....and getting acquainted to the lifestyle. If i wanted my wife's name and face completely ******* with a pic of her and a bull, i'd just go to her job and hand it to her boss. fuck....

I just fell in love with that ass and pretty bald pussy. :hitit: :clap:

AWESOME....keep up the good work! Makes me sad i am not closer - but thrilled that woman Like your wife are out there!

Something's not adding up here....how many women wear all their jewelry except their wedding ring? Sorry.....Mrs. Cent says she's not your wife...or anyone else's wife. Something's wrong with this whole post.

I wish I had the time to go on here and make up shit like this. You people that claim fakes, are pathetic. Even more pathetic than the people that go on here and fake shit, b/c you're the idiots going out and reading all the shit and critiquing it.

I'm loving my life right now as my wife is doing the one thing that I never thought would make me so happy and enjoying every bit of it. And if you think for a second, that some idiots complaining b/c I won't provide them a pic of exactly what they want to jerk off, when they want it to jerk off, is going to effect me, than you're just as dumb as your posts.

Thanks to all the haters out there. You make the best stay the best, and the top stay on top. Enjoy the view from the bottom. Cause its pretty nice from up here on top of the world.....Goodnight.

And....

Goodnight!!!!!

Attachments

• 6372_704068449099_7808887_41691034_6723292_n.jpg
    6372_704068449099_7808887_41691034_6723292_n.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 472
Thanks for sharing the pics and stories. Your wife is absolutely gorgeous.

yeah, keep this up and try to ignore the haters.

And even if this was fake, which we would have no way of knowing, it's still a damn good story with a beautifull lady.

You have an awesome lady!!! Congratulations!
Please tell and show us more of her pics and adventures!

Cheers!

futurebf said:

but she's really her???

Sexy blonde Would love to see pictures or movies of her taking black cock