• Unable to satisfy wife... problem early ejaculation's

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
The size of your tool can play a role but not what drives a man to become a cuckold
I consider myself an above average bull and I have a few times rocked the world of two women at the same time

This is me and I enjoy to roleplay both a bull and a cuck

pbL67eA.jpg v1ED1qy.jpg

Reactions: slutwifelina
Kudalskies said:
The size of your tool can play a role but not what drives a man to become a cuckold
I consider myself an above average bull and I have a few times rocked the world of two women at the same time

This is me and I enjoy to roleplay both a bull and a cuck

pbL67eA.jpg v1ED1qy.jpg
Have to agree. Some guys think just cause they have a big cock they are superior.
Lean to use what you have. I have seen my wife with all size cocks. Alot even smaller than myself.

Being a cuck is the state of mind. And with so many taking it to different levels, it has different meaning to everyone.

as for bulls, it's more than thinking you are! I can't tell you how many times I heard " I'm a strong bull. I can control a woman in every way"
then they ask what the wife likes so they can make her feel good. If I have to tell u how to make her cum, I will just do it myself!

• Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, mrs redback and Kudalskies
To me, being a cuckold is totally controlled by your mind. In other words, it trips the triggers in your brain that respond to sexual excitement and pleasure.
Dick size, and other choices you listed in your poll are the results of being cuckold, as opposed to being the cause of it.

Reactions: engene, slutwifelina and Kudalskies
Nazareth said:
Dick size, and other choices you listed in your poll are the results of being cuckold, as opposed to being the cause of it.
👍👍

Reactions: crt
Dick size is often part of what drives men to become cuckolds, but it's almost never the only thing.

Reactions: slutwifelina
My wife has been cucking me for over three years with her bf. I am bigger than he is. He's just better than me, at everything.

Reactions: slutwifelina, SquirmingSub, robbiewillskucku and 2 others
Nazareth said:
To me, being a cuckold is totally controlled by your mind. In other words, it trips the triggers in your brain that respond to sexual excitement and pleasure.
some women love smaller cock& some love a bigger cock like a black cock& some women want to get pregnant from another man & not her hubby. i let my wife fuck my younger brother one time thing she was on birth control at the time but wish she was not on birth control at that time & maybe she would had get pregnant by my brother& if she would had a lover maybe let her get by her lover i think that hot

My wife just likes the attention and rush she gets from cheating.