Being a cuck is mental it has nothing to do with your dick

• Thread starterConroeHairyHotwife
  • Start date

ConroeHairyHotwife

Succubus
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2020
Texas
My husband @Conroesubcuck has a pretty nice dick. But that’s irrelevant because he’s mentally a submissive little bitch to me and I like dominant men. He can’t last more than a few minutes on the rare occasion I do let him stick it in me either. So he’s a cuck instead who is much better at taking a dick up the ass than he is at sticking his anywhere. Point is, just because you’ve got a good cock doesn’t mean you’re bull material, you might actually be a little bitch who should be licking a woman’s asshole and giving her money instead of trying to pretend you’re a stud. :cool:

EA50FE29-E737-48CA-9D6A-93F68027828F.jpeg 81BC432E-F4D4-49AC-894F-8B90CA71CE97.jpeg 5B1671DE-37E5-4315-9A5D-A7B7C989B8AC.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: xswitch, HornyCouplee, Youngcuckcouple and 9 others
Yes ma’am.

Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife
ATLWhiteSlutMaster said:
True....I've been with a number of white wives and many of their husbands had average size cocks but theyd rather masturbate and beg to suck mine.... or lick the cream pie

I see one guy who’s actually smaller than him. But he’s a real dom and always sends me home covered in bruises and rope burn and my ass sore for days. :D

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
My husband @Conroesubcuck has a pretty nice dick. But that’s irrelevant because he’s mentally a submissive little bitch to me and I like dominant men. He can’t last more than a few minutes on the rare occasion I do let him stick it in me either. So he’s a cuck instead who is much better at taking a dick up the ass than he is at sticking his anywhere. Point is, just because you’ve got a good cock doesn’t mean you’re bull material, you might actually be a little bitch who should be licking a woman’s asshole and giving her money instead of trying to pretend you’re a stud. :cool:

It is good to see a woman on the forum that seems to truly have a good understanding that a husband can have a good sized and even a nice looking penis, yet from a mental perspective, can truly be be a beta, a submissive and as a result not perform in the same manner that a wife may need from her husband. I would agree with many of your observations.

I have experienced many alternative lifestyle variations over the prior 30 years within 3 very different marriages.
  • In my younger years, I had an impressively good firm 8" cock and most women within our social circles that had seen me ******* tended to assume that meant that I was more of a dominate man with what seems to be above average in size. As some other men here, I did my best to try to be that alpha type, although I was not comfortable in that role.
  • Prior to and during my first marriage, similar to many men, I attempted to be that 'stag' to a 'vixen' and for the short time we were married we had an open-marriage up until the final year when we begun to transition to more of a cuckold type arrangement, although only married for a very short 5-years.
  • With my second marriage, we begun our marriage as a Hotwife/Cuck arrangement although her initial desire was for me to be a switch when she felt she needed me to be, such as being able to give her alpha type sex when she was between lovers and or to reclaim here on her return. She found that she was only sexually attracted to dominate alpha type men.
    • We did reach a point early in our marriage when a mutual friend of ours approached us, long story short, this mutual friend was an alpha, and he took his place within our marriage as the Alpha Man. A creative Poly with a cuckold twist of sorts. This was a point within our marriage were we as a couple both submitted to our Alpha as a couple and individually. This was an liberating time within our marriage for us both and indeed paved the way for much more confident hotwife in private and in public.
    • After our Poly with a cuck-twist come to an end, the wife and I both experienced a unexplainable loss of sorts although once we both had recovered, my than wife did come out to me that for her to be truly sexually satisfied; we as a couple and or she would need to always have a dominate alpha man within our marriage. As a result this did limit our type of contact
  • As you have said about your husband, this had become my reality, when appropriate I would be available to provide oral to her and to her lovers if they desired it. Beyond giving oral, and so similar to how you described your own husband, as a submissive cuck, that is much better at taking a cock up the ass then being able to truly satisfy another with it being used inside of them.
    • There is something about help a wife prepare for her dates, and giving her oral afterwards to lick her various placed clean.
    • Making sure that she has enough money to do as she pleases.
  • With my third wife, until my first two wives which were submissive to other alpha type men; the current is a very Alpha type woman and it would take a very strong confident Alpha to be her equal. As a result, we have a Female Led Relationship/Marriage and she is a bit more selective about sexual partner then my prior to wives were.
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I see one guy who’s actually smaller than him. But he’s a real dom and always sends me home covered in bruises and rope burn and my ass sore for days. :D

Now I have to admit, when you said that you do see a guy who is actually smaller then your own husband, yet is a real dominate man. This reminded me of a time when my second wife submitted herself to a younger man that was within our social circle. Not the type that she would have normally considered as a possible sexual partner as he was much smaller in the cock department although he was very sexually confident, bordering on cocky and she told him to put up or shut up, giving him 1 chance to prove to her that he was as good as he claimed to me. He was similar to the man that you described, the first time they were together I was present and afterwards she make it clear to him that he brought her to orgasm quicker than I had the entire time we had dated and been married. After she had told him this so openly and boldly in front of me, she opted to spend the remainder of the night with him in our guest room. I did not see her again until they come down for brunch; he spent the weekend in our home, she sent the weekend in bed with him. After he departed that weekend, her body was as you described covered in bruises, along with have a very sorry ass and pussy.

You and your husband do seem to have a good dynamic.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamed, Whkguy, toolman2c and 1 other person
@SquirmingSub It is even more strange as my husband in all other aspects of his life outside of our home is an alpha and has been his whole life. With me though he is the exact opposite and I call him “my bitch” because that’s exactly what he is. I dont think I’d even be interested in a full time, for real, beta male. But being able to make an alpha into MY beta makes me wet. Knowing that I can make someone like him sit on the floor in panties and watch me get fucked by a guy he could choke out in 5 seconds and then suck his dick when he’s done and call him “sir” makes me feel like a powerful queen (which I am in our home!). That being said, I need my sex to be rough and for me to be completely submissive with alpha men that I don’t have control over.

Reactions: metalma, stockinglover and SquirmingSub
I was fucking a 26 year old dog groomer whose hubby was bigger than me. She would fuck him with a strap on after I would try to get her pregnant.

Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife
ConroeHairyHotwife said:

EA50FE29-E737-48CA-9D6A-93F68027828F.jpeg 81BC432E-F4D4-49AC-894F-8B90CA71CE97.jpeg 5B1671DE-37E5-4315-9A5D-A7B7C989B8AC.jpeg
Well said. I'm so tired of these bulls thinking because they are arrogant or may have a big dick that they are automatically a bull. Thank you for your post. Well needed.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and ConroeHairyHotwife
Race is irrelevant to me. I fuck guys with the right attitude and skills and physical gifts regardless of their race. Biggest cock I’ve ever had by far was on a white guy (I only fucked him once because he was a douche). The guy that can always make me cum over and over repeatedly is a Hispanic guy (I still fuck him and have been for 8 years). But I fuck them all. The last black guy that fucked me did do an outstanding job though and had a lovely cock.

• Love
Reactions: TexasDaddy, SquirmingSub and PhilippinesFun
My Hispanic guy. The first pic was from 2013, the second pic was from July 2020. I’ve fucked this guy at least 200 times. He’s a bull! He fucks the shit out of me every time and cums in my pussy every time. His cum has been in me WAY more than my own husband’s has.

D9A1F0D9-1BE2-42AC-AB63-470511AF78B6.png FBC13052-9387-4250-871C-AC8A8F55770C.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, HornyCouplee, toolman2c and 7 others
Guys who pull out don’t get a call back. I’m married, if I beg for your cum just give it to me, it’s not a trap, don’t be a pussy. Lololol.

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, PhilippinesFun and SquirmingSub
Creampies and cock are the whole reason I do this. Lol

450FD63E-F9EC-4602-B766-BBC36107E5B1.jpeg F7E07DAC-2A1A-47FD-8B86-6286C643C02B.jpeg 5BA5AED8-F234-4923-A00B-87866524B184.jpeg 00829430-1EB7-49E7-AE19-57FEA4EF5CB1.png 8D8B2131-B076-496E-94E3-04D02E3303E2.png E1B4C4FD-831C-4A0D-B073-9A356F16E5B6.png BEE296AB-70CC-469D-A3A5-1CEB78067799.jpeg 351EA318-B0D8-44C8-BC49-E67CDC1BC67E.png 7631CF76-F344-4A0B-A1EE-1FA5D8EEA516.png F1CE1D09-ED9F-42D4-AD99-37BB037E45D4.png

• Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife, Dark_Hung, toolman2c and 5 others
AsianWifeandcuck said:
Super hot. How may? They love white babies.
Hundreds. Filipinas 1982-83, Filipinas and Japanese/Okinawans 1992-95 and 1998-99. A few Texas Vietnamese.

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino and PhilippinesFun
TexasDaddy said:
Hundreds. Filipinas 1982-83, Filipinas and Japanese/Okinawans 1992-95 and 1998-99. A few Texas Vietnamese.
any videos of them filipinas and japanese sluts you have fucked before??