• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being a cuckold and a bull

• Thread startertrugby
  • Start date

trugby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2008
My wife is a genuine Nypho and has fucked over 1000 men if not more, 5-7 years into our relationship she opened up about being excited by the idea of me sleeping with other women. I was a perverted cuckold and i embraced the idea of her being a cuckquean. However, I had a thing for couples and became a bull to many others. My life was made easier as there are few genuine bisexual bulls out there. to many I was thier first after a series of no shows.

this is the post of my nypho wife: Nympho Wife - Cuckold and more

This couple i have seen a dozen times. she brings me in the bedroom, sucks me then calls him in. i fuck her and play with her as he watches. at first with condoms and over time bareback. she has swallowed, creampie, facial and he cleans up. she also has a few black lovers all bareback. When she is really horny she calls me over and i fuck her, we then send a picture to her husband at work. they are in a cuckold/hotwife lifestyle for 10 years now.

IMG_4300.jpg IMG_1881.jpg IMG_1864_1.jpg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, slaveofmyown, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
This was a very hot cheating woman. Her husband knew she was cheating, he would get really mad, but never left her. She only cheated 2-3 times a year, with maybe a dozen guys, but she intentionally got caught. she loved having the attention. also crazy jealous woman. she did everything, sucking swallow, sex, anal, loved to be spanked HARD! I saw her 3 times over 2 years. The pictures below are mostly of her husband with the exception of me fucking her in one and her sucking me in another. easy to figure out

IMG_20151118_111324.jpg
IMG_20151118_111917.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg
FullSizeRender(1).jpg
image1.JPG
L with Me.PNG
L with husband 4.PNG
L with husband 3.PNG
L with husband 2.PNG
L with husband.PNG

Reactions: Bobman, 4sure and Custer Laststand
the joys of a bull with a cuckquean/cuckold wife is spreading my seed. Having a married woman let my semen touch their pussy. all three of the women in the picture below have also let me creampie them.
WIFE CREAMPIE.PNG
cUCKQUEAN.PNG

Reactions: Bobman
As a bull, all women want to meet, some in a safe public place first. Some in a car.

Married women are so horny and willing that car sex is often the first place we play. I have had some blowjobs and never seen them again and others submit to my every command and are still my speed dial for a fuck and go.

here are 4 different women sucking my cock in a car. 3 swallowed and one took a facial. the three that swallowed had my cock multiple times.

CAR HEAD 2.PNG
CAR HEAD 5.PNG
CAR HEAD 4.PNG
CAR HEAD 3.PNG
CAR HEAD 1.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread