• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

being cucked for the first time right now! omg

• Thread starterjizzums
  • Start date

jizzums

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2012
right now. my gf is texting me while she's fucking her lover. hes telling me everything!

she was at a wedding with some of her friend and i knew she liked one of them. we'll call him shawn. now a few months ago she cheated on me with him but since hasnt had any contact with him. thats when i told her about me being a cuckold. she didnt like the idea of it, until tonight.

she text me earlier and i knew she was horny. she said she was dancing with him and she could feel how hard he was. i encouraged her.

she sent me a text saying how hot he looked and she wanted him but she was going to be good. i encouraged her some morep and she text me back saying "i love you so much. but i really really need him to fuck me tonight"

it went quiet for a little bit after that. i was texting franticatlly. the i git a text saying "we were kissing" ... "omg he tastes so good" then it goes quiet againa

i get another text " im undressing him" "fuck i love his abs" "he tastest so good run my toungue over his abs mmmm six pack" " he so hard hes enjoying that im texting u as i taste him"

"hes taking off my cloths hold on baby"
"o fuck"
"hes biting my tits rt above my nipple spot drives me crazy"
"hes so hard i feel his precum on my clit as he kisses me"

"im gunna go down on him"

at this point im so turned on. i cant believe this is happening. i text her back and i get one back saying

"shes got her mouth full"

omg that drove me crazy

after a short spell of nothing i get more texts

"his precum tastest so good fuck!"
"i was sucking his balls and deepthroating and he actually let me finger him"
"now hes about to go down on me"
"o fuck he can eat some pussy im gunna cum"

at t his point i text her saying is she enjoying me being like this and text me while this is going on. she replies "yes"

i ask if i can clean her up tomorrow and she says to me "what do i mean".
i said "are you going to fuck him raw?" she replies "yes"
so i text back "i want to clean you up after hes cum inside you"
her "u wanna taste him?"
me "i want to taste you both"
her "ok i want him inside me now"

it goes quiet for a while

sorry for the delay. heres the rest

im texting back asking her tell me whats going on. i must have text her five or six times then i get a reply

her "doggy now"
me "omg! are you enjoying cucking me? do you like it with me like this?
her "YES but its so hardto concentrate rt now he feels sooo good"
me "omfg imthrobbing. how big is he?"
her "rt now almost 9"
me "omg i cant imagin how much u love that"
her "8.5 morn but hes real horny and extra hard"
her "I cam twice so far"
me "oh hunni im so happy! as he cum yet?
her "no not yet" a second later..
her "he just came in me ong"
me "mmmm yes baby baby yes! whats going on now"

her "were changin pos"
me "i wish i was there! what pos are you in?"
her "spooning"
me "omg tell me"
her "hes got my leg up and hes on his side behind me"
her "he fucking my pussy so good baby"
me "slow?"
her "o fuck im gunna cum again"
me "do it baby, all over his huge cock"

it goes quiet again for about 20mins. im text her alot at this point asking if she came, to tell me whats going on and are they still fucking. im pacing the room. i cant remember being that hard.

i get a text

her "hes still fuckin me mmmm"

it went quiet again for another 20mins

im texting her again asking her to tell me. i was literally begging her.

i get a another text

her " we are catching our breaths"
me "omg are you going to keep fucking?"

another 20mins goes by and during that i sent her two texts.

me "where did he unload huni?"
me "baby please fill me in im dieing"

i get 3 texts almost straight after each other

her "twice in my mouth twice in my pussy once on stomach"
her "his stomach that is"
her "i licked it off and swallowed it off my toungue"

i blew my load right there and then. i could see her lay there in his arms, with a big grin on her face licking her lips as she sent me those texts.

sadly she didnt text any more and they didnt fuck this morning as she had to be at her moms for mothers day.

i have never been that hard or came so many times one after the other. it was insane, i loved every second. my heart would skip a beat every time my phone buzzed.

omg i had only been a lurcker about the cuckolding stuff and i could only dream about it.

holy shit this cuckold stuff is the best. im hoping to meet up with her later. theres so much i want to ask her. oh hell i hope she lets me clean her!

just wow

now she got over that hurdle and she enjoyed cucking me i think this is going to be a regular thing. fingers crossed. so i'll make more threads or add to this as we go along.

feel free to add anything guys and girls

Way TO go

Jizzum, well man you are doing all the good, sounds like you got a winner with you now hot little gf. Like to hear more about her what she looks like how is she built, do all the guys want to fuck her, ect. There is nothing in the world better than a hot wife or girlfriend. You are in for some real fun and some very hot ass times. Congratulations and by all means enjoy copious amounts of her creampies. She will get after it now, as she knows she is really turning you on and she is now enjoying it also. Best Wishes to both of you and the lucky dudes that will be getting her hot little pussy. okdeacon

hey thanks man. i didnt think she would ever do it, she said she didnt like the idea at all. last night she must have just wanted it so bad.

she really hot girl. she about 5ft8 out of heels, blue eyes, cute nose, amazing smile, long curly blonde/brunette hair. shes has a slimish build and works out. 34c tits which are nice and perky. a nice firm ass and great legs.

i dont think shes interested in fucking around with loads of guys. she really likes this guy and she loves me. for me this is what i wanted for her to find someone she likes not just random guys. she was telling me before anything happening how much she wanted me and him.

if we meet up later im going to try and ask her to bring him round and she can have us both.

iv been horny all day wow this is incrediable

Bet You Have A Sore Dick With This Long Wait To See Her

jizzums said:
hey thanks man. i didnt think she would ever do it, she said she didnt like the idea at all. last night she must have just wanted it so bad.

she really hot girl. she about 5ft8 out of heels, blue eyes, cute nose, amazing smile, long curly blonde/brunette hair. shes has a slimish build and works out. 34c tits which are nice and perky. a nice firm ass and great legs.

i dont think shes interested in fucking around with loads of guys. she really likes this guy and she loves me. for me this is what i wanted for her to find someone she likes not just random guys. she was telling me before anything happening how much she wanted me and him.

if we meet up later im going to try and ask her to bring him round and she can have us both.

iv been horny all day wow this is incrediable
That is the way it should be and i am sure you know how lucky you are to have this lady. When i said that she would get after it now in did not mean that she would fuck just anyone. Instead i feel she really liked her encounter with her new lover and would for sure do repeats. But dont be upset or shocked if she finds a few others in the future that she also wants to have sex with. For that will more than likely happen even though it will porbably be rare. Enjoy her to the max,OK ? Who about a photo as she sounds very hot. No face if that bothers you. Thanks For Sharing. okdeacon

update

we didnt meet up today. she spent the whole day with her mom. we didnt talk much till toninght and that was just general chit chat. she seemed quiet happy though.

i had text her a few times today without reply. i feared she was feeling bad about it but by the sound of her tonight it wasnt the case.

okdeacon said:
That is the way it should be and i am sure you know how lucky you are to have this lady. When i said that she would get after it now in did not mean that she would fuck just anyone. Instead i feel she really liked her encounter with her new lover and would for sure do repeats. But dont be upset or shocked if she finds a few others in the future that she also wants to have sex with. For that will more than likely happen even though it will porbably be rare. Enjoy her to the max,OK ? Who about a photo as she sounds very hot. No face if that bothers you. Thanks For Sharing. okdeacon

you know what id love her to have others or groups as long as she likes the guy or guys. i want her to be a ***** for guys she really wants. the thought of it being a true desire and want makes it a step hotter. if she will cuck me again i dont know. i havnt managed to talk to her about it all. something i really wanted to do today so hopefully she will entertain me about it tomorrow.

she is an amzing woman and i want her more than ever right now.

im going to try and get some pictures of her up. no face pics though. im hoping she will do him again and get me some pictures. id post those in a heart beat.

nice touch duke ;)

That's fantastic jizzums. she sounds wonderful. The fact that she saw what she wanted and went after it, and she texted you the details as it happened, make her a keeper. Do whatever you have to in order to keep her happy, and it sounds like you'll be licking this guy's cum out of her pussy in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread