Being Introduced In A Privet "social" Event

• Thread starterCoupledateblk
  • Start date

Coupledateblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2014
Has any one been socially introduced to other ppl as new in the lifestyle?

It was 6+yrs ago , that this happen to me . It was a way of me "coming out" both as a couple and as a femm. I was shy about it , my 1st time meet other ppl in this type of community. I was femm dress but light make-up , and no wig. I had a femm cut hairstyle. I mostly stand next to my wife and our then 1st blk man. I was so surprised as how many ppl I knew and how I never knew them to be in anything like this . It was as if I now looked at the real world. The ppl that were so high up in our society and my church as well. Still I felt welcome by them but they now knew that I have step into this world having been blk f$%%ked , that was the whole point of us being there.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and SquirmingSub
some dressing up pics from the net.

0c7417cf0bdf504fac28dfa50c3bebf1.jpg 1d1aa861c75013159701060b0e53848a.jpg 92b9174e4bb4860095e0bcb4af9a08f9.jpg ea7122b19160fb24949d487e11c3e9aa.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Readyu
Coupledateblk said:
Has any one been socially introduced to other ppl as new in the lifestyle?
I have but I am sure the words were different. It was the 80's and it was about me getting with black MEN! I just remembered it was a funeral and people who knew me a long time were wondering why I was in a little black dress. Funeral was for a friend of Grandpa's from our church. Neighborhood had changed there. Lots more blk men then. Gramp And Daddy so proud I was getting se

Dad and Gramp so proud of me sissisying and femming for black men. Many of them FROM that church! At the time I did not understand that daddy and my mom's dad were getting VERY horny for me too!
Luv, Heather

Coupledateblk said:
It was 6+yrs ago , that this happen to me . It was a way of me "coming out" both as a couple and as a femm. I was shy about it , my 1st time meet other ppl in this type of community. I was femm dress but light make-up , and no wig. I had a femm cut hairstyle. I mostly stand next to my wife and our then 1st blk man. I was so surprised as how many ppl I knew and how I never knew them to be in anything like this . It was as if I now looked at the real world. The ppl that were so high up in our society and my church as well. Still I felt welcome by them but they now knew that I have step into this world having been blk f$%%ked , that was the whole point of us being there.

It is truly a liberating feeling when you can be much more open with others, able to truly be yourself around others that you know. As you learned it is also interesting to find out how many other people that you know are also living secret lives from areas of your life that you would never have expected.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c