• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being kept a virgin

• Thread starterShrinkingVirgin
  • Start date

ShrinkingVirgin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2010
Hi all,

No doubt you'll think I'm a freak but, for me, the ultimate cuckold experience is to not experience sex at all - to be kept a virgin while my gf gets to experience great sex with loads of other experienced guys.

I've been in a relationship like this and, as a consequence, I'm now 30 years old and still a virgin. The humiliation of it turns me on. I'm now in another relationship but it's too early to see if any of this will happen again... but it would be great! I love the idea of my gf maybe being seduced by an enemy and getting fucked senseless while I have to remain 'pure'. Maybe she's keeping me for the wedding day? ;-)

What would you do if you were that guy? You really don't like me for some reason and then you learn my little secret? What would you do with my gf?

- V

If I was her bull,

I used the info to be father of your wifes babies... while I kept you pure with her you get all your working over from me LOL

ShrinkingVirgin said:
I'm now in another relationship but it's too early to see if any of this will happen again... but it would be great! I love the idea of my gf maybe being seduced by an enemy and getting fucked senseless while I have to remain 'pure'. Maybe she's keeping me for the wedding day? ;-)

If you're in another relationship and your gf still won't fuck you, I seriously think you're playing a role in this and stopping sex from happening.

That, or this a fake post of a completely unrealistic scenario.

joejoecall said:
If I was her bull,

I used the info to be father of your wifes babies... while I kept you pure with her you get all your working over from me LOL

Wow! What sort of working over would you give me?

- V

CoffeeGuy said:
If you're in another relationship and your gf still won't fuck you, I seriously think you're playing a role in this and stopping sex from happening.

That, or this a fake post of a completely unrealistic scenario.

Nah, not a fake post. I just haven't been with her long enough. As for it being me - in my last relationship it was... sex wasn't really happening and I explained I had a cuckolding/cheating fantasy and it went from there (she had no problem with screwing other guys - I didn't get to watch though!). I just happened to be a virgin and she liked to play on that (and I liked it also!).

Who knows how it will go with my current gf... but a guy can fantasize, right? ;-)

- V

Yep, cb3000 after its locked give it a small weld (make sure we don't burn that useless cockette of yours!

you'll have trouble going through the metal detectors at airports but maybe if you give the TSA security guy a BJ in the private screening room it won't be too bad

kisses,
gw3n

Users who are viewing this thread