• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Benefits of Sperm to Woman

• Thread startercleaner
  • Start date

cleaner

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 12, 2006
My question is on the topic of whether the male hormone in sperm, when deposited in a womans vagina, has variuos benefits of calming the woman, or causing the woman to "bond" with that man, or perhaps even causes her to want to have sex more often (that last is of most interest to me).

I have a had a vasectomy for 20 years (married a second time for the last 17). Does my semen since I have no sperm no able to produce any of these hormones that might positively affect my wife? It does not appear so.

I am 57 but appear to be in my early 40's, very trim, no gray hair, a straight but very thick 6, love to make love. My wife is 50 but looks late 30's very trim; a yoga fiend. We are having sex less and less often (twice in 2012!).

She always takes by cum but I don't see any benefits. Is it the vasectomy, or is it some other problem that I have no idea about?

It could be her. Has she gone through menopause?

I look at your lifestyle. How often did you have sex in your 20s, then how often in your 30's and so on. Look to see what has changed over that time. Women are sexually motivated different than men. If she has extra stress in her life she will likely need stress relievers before she will feels sexual. Most men view sex as a stress reliever. I would look at what you do for her to make her feel beautiful and sensual before I would question the amount of sperm in her pussy. if you get out of the habit of sex you are out of the habit of sex and at least I know for me that it truly is not a light switch to turn on and off but one in which you have to work on. Instead of foreplay being 15 minutes before sex foreplay can be a 3 day event. With a rub down in the morning before you get out of bed. Visiting with her as she baths getting ready for the day and letting her know that you just love to watch her and appreciate her body that she works so hard on. Perhaps buy her something special just because then a nice dinner. Buy a massage table and rub her down but cover her with a sheet to generate sexual desire. Then at the end of all that you have sex but the act of love making has gone on for a long period of time.

These are some things that work for me take it or leave it.

cleaner said:
My wife is 50, but looks late 30's. She is very trim and is a yoga fiend. We are having sex less and less often (twice in 2012!).

It sounds like your wife is post-menopausal, or is experiencing menopause and will soon be post-menopausal.

Some women lose their desire for sex after menopause. It sounds like that may be the case with your wife.

Not all post-menopausal women lose their desires for sex, however. Cases have been posted in this forum involving married women who have maintained a strong desire for sex after menopause, and have continued to pursue it actively (with lovers, not necessarily their husbands).

Thus, another possibility may be that your wife needs to expand her sexual horizons and begin taking lovers. I suggest talking with her about that possibility, if you and she aren't discussing it already.

Thanks all of you for responding, to answer your questions 1) my wife had a procedure that burned off the lining in her uterus a couple years ago. At the time she was not post menopausal. Since that procedure she does not have usual periods as no lining sloughs off monthy. She does periodically indicate a slight pain around the time of ovualtion. We were advise to continue birth control because in theory an egg released could be fertiziled but couldn't attach to any uterine wall for supliments as the lining was gone. SInce I already had a vasectomy, no problem. IN our 17 years the frequency of sex has dropped from an average of 3 times a month for 5 years then 2 a month for 10 years and now 3 to 5 times a year for the last few years. SHe orgasms most times but then she is the only one to inititate sex as I get turned down if only I want it. My thoughts were if a lovers sperm could get her more interested in sex, then I might benefit. My hero for my imagined lifestyle is SoonTOBe. Thanks again all.

Cleaner - I saw your post and reference to me but I think we're in different places in our lives than you may be and our origins are different. Sue has always been more sexually desiring than I think most women are, especially at this age. Whether it's been my sperm that's kept her aroused all these years is a possibility as unlike many other couples - she was on the pill for ages so for a long time there was no condom or diaphragm to prevent or interfere with whatever may be going on. Can't really say - but that would be an interesting study to get a government grant for!

Ah soon, thanks for chearing me up (with the gov't grant). You and Sue are both pretty special or should I say extraordinary!

Users who are viewing this thread