• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Best ex girlfriend who loved bigger cock than mine

• Thread starteravnius
  • Start date
A

avnius

Suzanna was total mind fuck. She was definitely the best becuase not only was it true that she used to date black jocks in college, but she really believed that my dick was small and could not compare with black guys and reveled in humiliating me in the way that I liked.

She was portuguese, highly intelligent and creative and just a cool chick. We met at a party and became instant friends and I don't know how or why I got to know right away, at the party, that she dated only black guys in college, she went to penn state and we met and later became friends, then were together for a year or so in LA.

I challenged her about the subject and was pushing her to tell me why only black guys after we got t know each other better and she was pretty open with it, after discovering that I was not offended or jelous in any way. When she learned later that I enjoyed it and got off on it, it became a regular part of our sex. She told me she loved long hours or evenings of slow fucking with a thick, long black dick and she added that all her black lovers had top athletic bodies. She also said that no black guy she dated had less than an 9 inch dick. She was a total size queen for blacks only.

She went out with me because I'm also portuguese, she's traditional and expects to marry for family but has total, hehind the scens sex with black guys. Not so much since college, but said that she could get into having a side guy if was ok with her boyfriend or husband.

She loved giving me hand jobs and I got to love them too. She'd tell me while jerking me off slowly that there was no way that I could compare with her big dick black guys. She'd be holding and squeezing the shaft or slowing massaging in oil or KY jelly (with a bit of water in it to get it real slipery) and say 'I'm not kidding, the black guys I've been with have such bigger dicks than you' or 'wow, you have such a small dick'. Her nickname for my dick was polito, which is toothpick in portuguese.

Even when I was totally inside of her she'd tell me that I had no impact in her body. 'wow, I can barely feel your toothpick dick.' I'd be pumping away on top of her and she'd be looking into my eyes and say something like 'This would be so much better if you had a bigger dick. Really, you've such a small dick.' She would often stop me in the middle of a fuck and have me pull out and just hold there while she reached down to grab my wet dick. 'This is it, this is all you've got.' She'd give me amazing orgasms with just her words!

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Wow!!

She sounds absolutely perfect!!!! Any pics??

Polito...wow LOL

Users who are viewing this thread