• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

best friend fucks my wife

• Thread starterkidkarl
  • Start date

kidkarl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
The wife and I have been into the life style for a few years. Recently she chose my best friend to be her new boy friend. He was shocked when I broke the news of what we were into and that she would fuck him if he was interested. Well he was and it didn't take long.

The first round I was outta state. He came over to our place. From what she tells me it was kinda awkward but she enjoyed it. I told her If she fucked him and I wasn't there she would have to give me a present. Which included her putting her panties back on right after they fucked and she had to let his seed soak her panties. She tells me that they are on our bed kissing and dressed. He then starts taking off her clothes and she unzips his pants. He quickly goes down on her which she imediatly started to feel an orgasm coming. She came all over his face and after getting her composure went to giving him oral. She always feels the need to give oral. She loves pleasing and showing off her skills. Using both hands she stroked him in a twisting manner. She also sucked his balls pulling his balls far away from his body to inflict a little pain. Also she did the same thing to the head of his cock. These are her signature moves. Its amazing a hickey is not left on his dick. I've watched her before. Anyways, she said at this point she was surprised. 1. He didn't seem close to cumming which she wanted. He was moaning and hard a a rock but not close. 2. He was huge. I asked her "bigger than me" and she quickly replied "oh yeah". Then I got curious "how big" she says "a little longer than you but for sure thicker..he's pretty wide". I'm a little over 7 inches. Contincontinueing on.. She said there was a short break and he quickly got up, standing while she was laying down he started playing with her clit and lips with the head of his cock. She said she could feel a rush of dirtiness rush over her and she began to think about me and how my best friend would sooon be inside her. He leans over to kiss her and they got into an extended passionate kissing session. When she says this I imagine her to kiss in the way she does when she's super horny. Playing with...we'll call him Mike. She plays with Mikes tongue outside their mouths. Its very dirty. Basically tongues flickering each other in the open mixed with deep kissing and hands on this head and face. After this she said he repositioned himself putting the head at her opeing and asked her if she was ready. Her response "God yes". As he entered her she could feel her insides completely filled to the point of some painful stretching. This is where I asked her "so it hurt. A good hurt or a bad hurt". She paused and said it was a good hurt.

Within mins she began to orgasm on his cock. After she came he stopped but stayed inside her. She asked him if he was finished and he replied "no, just making sure you're ok". I guess he wasn't expecting her to moan that loud and figured he might be hurting her. She told him "yesss, I'm good, please don't stop". He pushed her back on the bedand crawled on the bed putting his cock back in her. She said she was so wet it felt like he had came in her. I asked her "after u came did u loosen up some and the pain go away" she replied "no, I still felt the stretched". He starts long stroking her and they are kissing as he's pumping away. The kissing is interupted by her orgasiming. They were. Both sweaty and she could feel his heart racing so she was thinking he was gonna cum soon. She tells me after the 1st orgasm she was so wet u could "hear it" as he's fucking her and she felt it running down her asshole. She also mentioned his balls slapping her asshole made her feel dirty! 20 mins after her 2nd orgasm she's doing everything she can do to hold out. She wanted to cum with him. His breathing and sweating started to get heavier and she said "at this point he was so hard and long It felt like he was in my stomach but I liked it. I ad never felt that before, ever". He started this long groan and she felt him twitching inside her so she let loose and they were cumming together. She mentioned his twitching felt strong and she fould feel it pulsing inside her which made her wetter. He stayed inside her for about 5 mins, they laid there kissing

He got up to get dressed and she stayed true to her promise. Some pink lacy panties went on and she laid there thinking about her fun. When I got home a week later she gave me the panties. A huge spot in the crotch area where their cum and soaked her panties. I asked him to tell me what he thought about it all and his story was basically the exact same. Some of this his words and some were hers. Here's a pic of them too months later when I was there to watch her fuck him

Enjoy

IMG-20111218-00118.jpg

Reactions: rog174w
cool pic Hiram

Well, I see my husband has broken one of the rules by posting pictures of my play time. A part of me is kinda happy about this. Now I can break a rule too. Hunnie, be prepared for Mike to fuck me on his terms and not yours. It will happen when you least expect it. Ill leave it at that

Also, let me correct "kidkarl" on some things. When he said that I told him Mike was a "little longer" than hubby, I was being a little modest. He was actually an inch and a half longer at least. Hubby touches my cervix, but Mike was crushing it. He was hitting my cervix so hard that I felt my insides were literally bruised the next day. I had never felt that in my entire life, it was incredible to say the least

Also, something I failed to tell my cuck. Mike actually tore me with his width. Not terribly bad but enough to confuse me as that had never happened before ever. I actually had to go online and find the answers to this.

Needless to say, Mike has re-sized me to his cock size now. I'm sure in hubby next stories this will be brought up. That's one thing I'm looking forward to hearing

X0X0
Mandi

Tell Him Like It Is

Mrs Kidkarl said:
Well, I see my husband has broken one of the rules by posting pictures of my play time. A part of me is kinda happy about this. Now I can break a rule too. Hunnie, be prepared for Mike to fuck me on his terms and not yours. It will happen when you least expect it. Ill leave it at that

Also, let me correct "kidkarl" on some things. When he said that I told him Mike was a "little longer" than hubby, I was being a little modest. He was actually an inch and a half longer at least. Hubby touches my cervix, but Mike was crushing it. He was hitting my cervix so hard that I felt my insides were literally bruised the next day. I had never felt that in my entire life, it was incredible to say the least

Also, something I failed to tell my cuck. Mike actually tore me with his width. Not terribly bad but enough to confuse me as that had never happened before ever. I actually had to go online and find the answers to this.

Needless to say, Mike has re-sized me to his cock size now. I'm sure in hubby next stories this will be brought up. That's one thing I'm looking forward to hearing

X0X0
Mandi
Mandi, Way to go lady. I find this very proper now that you are taking charge of your pussy and making the decisions when ole mike gets to put his cock in it and fuck you like he wants. Its good to hear that he now has resized it to fit HIS big cock. Dont that make you feel just a little bit like your pussy is now more his that hubbys? By the way what you just wrote will turn hubbys ass on to the max, for he will not be able to help himself.:p Also for sure this sounds like a win, win for all involved. Without looking back to hunnies post, are you letting mike shot his load on to your cervix? Mandi a photo is worth a thousand words so please keep posting them. You can hide the face and all of us real pussy hounds out here will have some fine j.o. material. For lady you are some hot and fine looking female material. As a matter of fact i have placed you in the deacons table pussy catagory.:D:p:p For what its worth i hope you dont mind my statemaents or my thoughts. Enjoy yourself and have a lot of fun with your sweet little., er , now large (but tight for mike) pussy. You are sooooo hot. okdeacon said this

bullshit1.jpg:d ...........................

I kinda figured this was coming when she started asking about me being on this site. Also, I can reassure you we are very real. I have a few pictures on my phone that I took. I also have lots on my lap top but no internet service. So I have taken pictures of my pictures

I guess since I've already been caught I may as well have fun with this seeing my "punishment". I'm kinda turned on in a sick way.

The above story was the only time her and Mike fucked without me there. Other than that they have slept together several times in front of me. I normally join in or wait till he's finsihed for sloppy seconds. Mike was the first bull to ever fuck Mandi without a condom and cum in her. Getting inside her after they are done is a total rush. Warm, suuuuper wet with her and his juices is just hot. Plus, as she stated he's bigger so it always feels different when he's jbeen inside her. Her damp skin from sweating turns me on too. There is just nothing like a ***** who can't stop herself

Attachments

• IMG-20111218-00119.jpg
    IMG-20111218-00119.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 709
Nice pics, keep them cuming :)

great job cant wait to here more

Here's a picture that's one of my favorites outside penatration pics. Ill have to post the story behind it later. Again, this is a pic of a pic that I have on my lap top. I don't have internet at home. Only a smart phone

Attachments

• Fort%20Hood-20121028-00917.jpg
    Fort%20Hood-20121028-00917.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 465

Users who are viewing this thread