• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Best Interracial Erotica Books

• Thread starterallisonnga
  • Start date
A

allisonnga

What are the hottest interracial books that you would recommend to get a white wife really rolling for the times when she can't hook up?

I'd prefer ebooks I could download to my Kindle.

Hot Black Man-White Wife stories

On the story sites search for Bobfr, Stormbringer, and one of the best Shooter3704. He's started selling his longer stories in book form through fiction4all that will download to a kindle.

Also the latest book I downloaded is Renting My Wife, Candace by Erik D. Astor, which is hot.

I like stories and books with a plot and decent writing rather than just stroking material--as long as the stroking material in in there somewhere. Stimulating both the mind and the body!

The only two I bought for my Kindle: Black Obsession and Black Curiosity by Melissa Dubban and I think they're very, very good. I got them after reading excerpts on Literotica. I'd recommend checking the free bits on Literotica to see if it's your style.

Hot Interracial Book

I just have finished an interracial book called "50 Shades of Black" (no relation to the "of Gray" books). I'm not sure it doesn't have nearly every hot interracial theme--white wives on a resort island for black men, a breeding pool, etc. I got mine as an e-book--and got off several times while reading it.

I ended up calling an old lover for some relief!

Users who are viewing this thread