• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Best movie ever (but don't know the name or actress)

• Thread startersxepen
  • Start date

sxepen

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2010
I was browsing on a certain free paysite a few years ago and came across a video of a white blonde with really short hair getting gangbanged by several black guys.

it starts out in what is obviously a studio set up to look like a room. i think the walls were white or maybe with black checkers. she is of average build with high heels and a white blouse and black and white checkered skirt.

the guys are rolling dice and then she walks up and says that one of their trucks is blocking her car. she's very rude and says that she's late. they corner her onto a couch, and take out their dicks she is very reluctant because she has a boyfriend. she keeps trying to get up, but they push her back on to the couch andthey say "he'll like the taste of black dick on your breath." after a few minutes, she gets into it.

Now I can't find the video anywhere. does anyone know what it's called? Or who she might be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...I dunno, but I'm really hoping someone on here does.

bumpity bump bump

I saw that exact video as well and I have been trying to find it for the longest time. I saw it on myfreepaysite, but they took off the video for some reason.

Tall,short haired blonde chick with big tits. she even smokes a cig during it.

Anybody?

Last edited by a moderator:
Planet of the Apes. Plenty of brothas in that film!

apemane.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread