• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Best place to have Cuckold sex?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Lets assume if you dont want to invite strangers to your home or dont want to pay for a hotel, whats the best place to have cuckold sex? Perhaps Car? where should you park and not be caught?

Most married women, husbands knowing and some not, come over to my place for sex. Sometimes when having a weekend date with one of these women i'm booking a great hotel just over the border in Belgium. Rooms having great glass windows overlooking a small park, amazing for slut ********. Also nice spa/ sauna there.

Car is nice for just a quick fuck, sometimes nice.

Always ask to give a call when they come by last minute instead of unanounced, several times had girls/women come over while dating another girl. Married girl who lives a few houses further knows were my spare key is and lets herself in, husband not knowing she comes over for sex.

Reactions: luckycpl, Mica, firedogg81 and 2 others
Keesnl said:
Most married women, husbands knowing and some not, come over to my place for sex. Sometimes when having a weekend date with one of these women, i book a great hotel just over the border in Belgium. Their rooms have great glass windows overlooking a small park, it's amazing for slut ********. They also nice spa/ sauna there.
Nice..... it's good to hear you're taking good care of your married women.
Keesnl said:
Car is nice for just a quick fuck, sometimes nice.
Sounds like sort of a teenage thing to do. I've never fucked a woman, married or otherwise, in a car.
Keesnl said:
Always ask them to give a call when they come by [at the] last minute, instead of unannounced. Several times I've had women come over while dating a [woman friend]. A married woman who lives a few houses farther down knows were my spare key is and lets herself in, her husband not knowing she comes over for sex.
That's also very nice. I encourage you to keep up your good work, keeping your married women satisfied.

Last edited:
While I admit it can be fun to play in a car (I love driving while wife and passenger are in back seat playing), we're too old to be having sex in one.
If we're making an actual fuck date, though, somebody has to pony up for a room if either house is not appropriate.
We've been lucky that almost all of our experiences have been with friends, because I am leery of inviting a perfect stranger to the house. It can be awkward enough to meet at a hotel, but usually we have been around them for long enough at that point to have a 'read' on them.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Hotel is best for us, but we have guys to our house from time to time. Best place I like for cuckold fun was when my wife's BBC would take us to a xxx rated theater and fuck her in front of everyone there, me holding their clothes and taking pics. My wife's BBC would have me tell everyone there who I was as he was fucking her and have me show them my caged dick. That was so hot. He even had me clean his dick off a few times while fucking her. So, for cuck sex our favorite place is xxx rated theaters.

Reactions: leahswannabe
MrsPennySneddon said:
Adult cinemas or swinging clubs. I've had numerous 10-20 men gangbangs in those places.
Have to agree with Mrs penny. Wife has had 16 guy train in an adult theater. 3 hrs of fucking b4 she tired out.
Otherwise
The guy should be generous enough to find a place. Though it seems now days they don't want to. It really just depends on what everyone agrees to.

Wife did a quicky along the side the road one time with a guy. She opened the door and bent over the seat to let him take her. It was hot to hear about. So if that's ur thing go for it?

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon
Jaandaj said:
Have to agree with Mrs penny. Wife has had 16 guy train in an adult theater. 3 hrs of fucking b4 she tired out.
Otherwise
The guy should be generous enough to find a place. Though it seems now days they don't want to. It really just depends on what everyone agrees to.

Wife did a quicky along the side the road one time with a guy. She opened the door and bent over the seat to let him take her. It was hot to hear about. So if that's ur thing go for it?
Jaandaj, good for her. Pulling 10-20 men trains is definately what all wives should do.

Reactions: cravingheruse
MrsPennySneddon said:
Jaandaj, good for her. Pulling 10-20 men trains is definately what all wives should do.

I agree but I would love to push the limit and see her take 30 or more

MrsPennySneddon said:
So find a refugee centre. She'll get fucked by a lot more than 30 in one of those.

I sure she would be. None of them anywhere around us lol. If it's meant to happen we will find the guys!
I figure a big biker rally or something like that would work

Before we told our family and friends that I was meeting other guys, I used to meet a lot of business travellers though the AOL chatrooms. I never promised anything before I met them in their Hotel's bar and for safety I always took Rob with me when I met them for the first time. Mostly I would kiss my husband on the cheek and good night in the Hotel lobby, so that he could head home to let our child minder get off home, before heading for the lift with my new friend. The advantage of meeting business travellers was that most of them had rooms that their companies paid for in four or five star hotels.

I wasn't all luxury though and there were weekend when I was at a loose end and went clubbing. It wasn't unknow for me to leave my ass print on the hood of someone car in the car park or to be humping in one of the men's room cubicles.

Telling our family and friends that I was meeting other guys was a step into the unknown and we both found it scary to start with, but no one seemed overly concerned and everyone soon got used to seeing me out and about with a young black guys and they weren't at all concerned if they saw me taking one home with me. Even though they knew I was married and I'd told them that my husband would be at home it was still a shock when I stepped into the lounge to introduce them too Rob and say good night to him. In those days the kids were still living at home and my Rob slept on the sofa so my friend and I could have the bedroom.

Now that I'm being black bred life is a little simpler because the kids have left home so that Rob can have my sons old room while I share the main bedroom with Dr Obi.

• Love
Reactions: Cockmunchboy, Nazareth, MrsPennySneddon and 1 other person
One of my favorite places is in the pussy...

My wife enjoyed a variety of places when we first got started, from hotels, cars, and a few where she'd gone to their place with them. But the very best place got firmly established for both of us when we finally invited the man who is now her long term lover to our place. Just watching them make out on our couch, seeing him slowing stripping her, then her rising to her feet and taking him by the hand, leading him to our bed really made me feel like I was fully cuckolded. Especially when she turned and told me that she'd see me in the morning. i slept in the guest room that night, listening to them for most of the night.

We recreate that now as often as we can.

Reactions: Jayisintexas

Users who are viewing this thread