• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Best places in the Caribbean to get hotwife fucked?

• Thread starterSouthernMN
  • Start date

SouthernMN

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 18, 2014
Well after many years and training my wife has agreed to get fucked. We are planning a trip to the Caribbean. We have been to jamaica and love it there. So we are leaning towards going there again. Any suggestions? Best islands/ resorts to get her fucked?

I'de venture Hedo 2 is a safe bet. She will get fucked silly there.

That would be the most obvious. But she's new to this and wouldn't be comfortable there.

Interesting question. Any other answer?

Jamaica is probably your best choice, if you are very careful where you hang out. Hubby and I went to Cayman Islands but not seen any place dedicated to wives being fucked (too bad). Anyway the real question is what are you looking for? An island with guys ready to fuck your wife? An island with clubs or resorts for swingers? If you're just looking for guys, pick up any island (I would recommend Aruba which is the safest), register with a site like AFF.com and find partners before going. We did it in the past, it always works.

Thank you. Yes , some place safe. Guys with BIG cocks, beautiful beaches and lots of booze would be what we are looking for. And we just joined Aff.com. Where have you visited in the past ?

SouthernMN said:
Thank you. Yes , some place safe. Guys with BIG cocks, beautiful beaches and lots of booze would be what we are looking for. And we just joined Aff.com. Where have you visited in the past ?

We've been to Cayman Islands and Aruba. Jamaica is way too dangerous for the kind of play we like.
Best choice is Aruba, it is very safe and there are many single guys either visiting or locals.
One low point: very few blacks if that's what you're into.

In Aruba you can hang out in bars to meet guys and once you have found one you can either go back to your hotel or drive to the very remote and secluded East Coast beaches to get your bitch fucked on white sand :)

I'm thinking that I should book my trip now!

My wife and I lived and worked in Freeport, Grand Bahama for five years. Trust me she got well fucked during this period. She had sex on tap whenever she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread