• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

best sissy maid pix ever

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

This Has To Be The Best Photo Story Of A Sissy Maid Serving I Have Ever Seen Soooo Hot!!!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 665
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 702
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 779
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 631
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,122
more sissy maid

some more in the pix story

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 592
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 894
sissy maid

mincercuck said:
some more in the pix story

waiting for your comments,gurls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

comments

very hot, candice... very hot indeed! I know you wish for that to be you! Kiss,kiss. K

sissy maid

knotty said:
very hot, candice... very hot indeed! I know you wish for that to be you! Kiss,kiss. K

ooo yes knotty darling,the one where he's lifting her skirt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

darling....

oooh, you made me wet my panties when you called me darling! Will you help me clean-up! Licks, K

I LOVE these pictures. You are the greatest.huggs

Last edited by a moderator:
knotty said:
oooh, you made me wet my panties when you called me darling! Will you help me clean-up! Licks, K

yessssss please knotty darling,i will be slurping the cum with you then perhaps we can clean the bull together,i'll take the balls,you take his cock!!!!LOL
hugs,deep snogs!!!!XXXXXXXXXX

candice

no dear, if you've read my comments, you know I want little to do with big, mean bulls.. I'm a sissy loving sissy. YOU clean the bull, I'll while away my time exploring what you keep in your own panties! giggle** kissies, K

in my panties

knotty said:
no dear, if you've read my comments, you know I want little to do with big, mean bulls.. I'm a sissy loving sissy. YOU clean the bull, I'll while away my time exploring what you keep in your own panties! giggle** kissies, K

My wife says that i must give you free access to whats in my panties,she would love to see THAT,sissies all together,lol,giggle;) all this AFTER i have fluffed the bull
Meantime,darling here's what i keep in my frilly panties

Attachments

• CANDICE.jpg
    CANDICE.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 402
Spanking?

Sissies should be spanked by the bull?

Attachments

• really.jpg
    really.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 556
maid

ONe i found

Attachments

• tara.jpg
    tara.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 641
Very nice Mincer, Do you know where I could hire her?

For hire?

BobbyZ said:
Very nice Mincer, Do you know where I could hire her?

NO,but i may be available if you like?:p

Attachments

• candice.jpg
    candice.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 229
Slut!

You fucking *****! I thought you were mine! Offering yourself like a common slut.... I LUV that about you!:p Please, may I cum too? giggle. I dibbs top, no, wait... bottom. Hmmmm, maybe middle? Kisses, K

sounds good to me theres lots to do.

knotty said:
You fucking *****! I thought you were mine! Offering yourself like a common slut.... I LUV that about you!:p Please, may I cum too? giggle. I dibbs top, no, wait... bottom. Hmmmm, maybe middle? Kisses, K

I'm sorry knotty,darling,i just can't help myself,after all i am a SLUT.
but you are my number one!!!

Lots to do

BobbyZ said:
sounds good to me theres lots to do.

mmm now you've got my interest,what is there to do? i'm ready and willing

Attachments

• Picture 72.jpg
    Picture 72.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 116
  • LastScan.jpg
    LastScan.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 69.jpg
    Picture 69.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Picture 70.jpg
    Picture 70.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 172
Candice

Of course you are darling! ALL sissycuck hubbies are SLUTS! I wouldn't want you any other way... any other way, hmmmm, on your knees, on you back, on your tummy, sitting, standing, guess there are other ways! giggle.
You hot little cunt, I just want you! K

or wife?

mincercuck said:
Sissies should be spanked by the bull?

BULL OR WIFE

Users who are viewing this thread