• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

BEST SWINGERS SITE besides DC?

• Thread starterDCRP
  • Start date

DCRP

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2004
Anyone care to share their good experience or lack or good experience with any of the swinger's sites? Tired of all the BS and endless back and forth. We tried AFF and that is a whole waste. CouplesTouch was another so-so. Swingers Date Club was a little better but eveyone seemd to be from Florida. SwapperNet so far has proven to be the most reliable, but still no real cigar.

What sites do you use reccomend, how have they performed for you... and why do you like them???

Hugs,
Tom and Annette.

ps... Coco... you are still number one!

Last edited by a moderator:
No those ae groups... we are talking bonafide lifestyle sites with real people and not just lurkers, and tons of fakes.

Lifestylelounge.com is a very nice swingers group. Please tell the admin the you were referred by SILVERFOX5298!

www.sdc.com is a great site, i've made a lot of good friends and met genuine people..not just for fun but socially. It's well worth a try and has a good mix of US & European folks

swappernet.com
swinglifestyle.com
c4p.com
club-swing.com
swingerssecret.com
lifestyle.com
swingular.com

listed from best to least

We are members of several swinger sites...lifestylelounge, swinglifestyle and swappernet. Swappernet is by far the best for finding bbc and the women who love it. The key is you can search the profiles by race...so if you are interested in black men or white women you can narrow it down to your specific interest very quickly. They also have private social groups that you can join based on your interests...you can post pics on there and are guaranteed to get many offers. The groups also have member lists where you can see who is located near you.

niggerworship isn't around anymore

Nop ,

i miss the niggerworship.com website ...

Maybe we should differentiate between US and UK sites to help people in both places.

the good wife said:
We are members of several swinger sites...lifestylelounge, swinglifestyle and swappernet. Swappernet is by far the best for finding bbc and the women who love it. The key is you can search the profiles by race...so if you are interested in black men or white women you can narrow it down to your specific interest very quickly. They also have private social groups that you can join based on your interests...you can post pics on there and are guaranteed to get many offers. The groups also have member lists where you can see who is located near you.
Good information

Hey goodwife, I am on both swapper and swinglifestyle. Check out my certifications on swinglifestyle 9my handle is vanilla_thrilla) and get in touch. :)

Users who are viewing this thread