• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Best tits

• Thread starterNavyvet
  • Start date
Wife's tits

IMG_1934.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Cadman, zarkovac, ZudlyZooright and 7 others
  • Love
Reactions: Jong, littledicky, sc_david and 2 others
Robin

__hr_DCP_0014.jpg 000_0883.jpg 000_0906.jpg 000_0910.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Jytte, Jong, hotcummer and 4 others
enjoy!

DSC_0146a.jpg DSC_0143.jpg DSC_0149c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cadman, Jis, hotcummer and 5 others
IMG_0671.jpg

Reactions: hotcummer, lovemature and bmitchel
Reactions: Mywifetocreampie
Here's mine

image-4.jpg IMG_0344.JPG.jpg 20170227_160206.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, Cadman, Jytte and 8 others
TexasJess said:
What do you think?

1F888B79-9F15-4507-A8CD-B28FC3DFA350.jpeg
I think those are incredible big heavy tits. I want to get my hands and mouth on them in the worst way

• Love
Reactions: littledicky and JamesR50
sc_david said:
I think those are incredible big heavy tits. I want to get my hands and mouth on them in the worst way
Black Only

Question. What makes a great set of tits? Is it the size? Shape? Is it firmness? Perkiness? Do guys care about nipple size? How pointy the nipples are. Does the color of the areola matter? Tan lines? What makes or breaks a great set?

I love my wife’s tits. They are huge. Natural. But she is over critical of her boobs. She is constantly saying, “They are too big and that makes them sag.” “They are too pale.” “Nipples are not big enough” “Areolas are not dark enough.”

Do these things matter to guys? Or do you see a large pair and love them.

Reactions: lovemature
Wifesharingfantasizer said:
Question. What makes a great set of tits? Is it the size? Shape? Is it firmness? Perkiness? Do guys care about nipple size? How pointy the nipples are. Does the color of the areola matter? Tan lines? What makes or breaks a great set?

I love my wife’s tits. They are huge. Natural. But she is over critical of her boobs. She is constantly saying, “They are too big and that makes them sag.” “They are too pale.” “Nipples are not big enough” “Areolas are not dark enough.”

They sound a perfect pair to me 😁 big saggy and nipples to be worked on 😈

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
Is my wife a star ???

big boobs.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Jong, littledicky and Wifesharingfantasizer
Wifesharingfantasizer said:

As I’ve gotten older, I like them medium size, a little saggy from breastfeeding, nice nipples that are a little stretchy, but still get hard when you play with them, and can be seen sticking out in a shirt!

Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer
Sweet wife titties ... feel free to pm me if you are interested in tributing her full pics

Just tits 5.JPG Just tits 7a.jpg Just tits 8a.jpg Just tits 9a.jpg Just tits 10a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, Jytte, bertrum and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread