• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Beth goes Black

• Thread starterwhtcuckold
  • Start date

whtcuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My girlfriend Beth and I(eric) had what I thought of as a great relationship.We made love about 2 or 3 times a week.Now I admit I am not very well blessed with a big cock but I am almost 4".
Well about 5 weeks ago Beth met a new friend whose name is Tina in one of Beths classes.Well it seems Tina only dates black men and she kept telling Beth how well hung they are.Beth was fasinated about this so Tina loaned her some XXX videos that had well hung black men in them and they were fucking white women.We watched them for about 2 weeks as Tina kept loaning her more and more.I must admit it turned me on to no end watching these videos.
After these weeks went bye Tina invited us to go to a club that she goes to to dance.Beth said she wanted to go so of course we went.On the way to the club Tina told her(Beth) she was really going to enjoy herself tonight.When we got to the club and I paid our way in I noticed at once that the clubs was full of black men dancing with white women.
We got a table on one side of the dance floor and Tina said she saw some friends and went to talk to 2 black men.Beth told me she was excited to be at the club.Tina came back to the table and the 2 men followed her.She told Beth to come dance with her and her 2 friends,James and Derrick, and as I dont dance I told her to enjoy herself.Watching her dance with these guys I couldn't beleive how hard I was.
After about 4 dances Tina came back to the table and left Beth dancing with James and Derrick and they started dirty dancing and their hands were all over her ass and tits.God I was hard as a rock.Tina leaned over and suprised me by dropping her hands in my lap.There was no way I could hide my hardon.She smiled at me and went back to the dance floor and whispered in Beths ear.They both looked over at the table and smiled at me.The floor got crowded and I lost sight of them for awhile.After about 30 or 45 minutes Beth came back to the table and took my hand and lead me to the ladies restroom where she told me she was so horny she wanted me to eat her pussy.So me being the loving bf I am I dropped to my knees.Imagine my suprise when she raised her dress and I saw her red,swollen and cum filled pussy before my eyes.She put her hand on my head and told me you know you want to clean me I see how hard your little thing is and she was right.
As I cleaning her pussy Tina walked in and saw me on my knees sucking the cum from Beths wornout pussy and laughted and told Beth I told you so.
Well that was 3 weeks ago and now I rop them off every Friday and Sat. night at the club and sometimes during the week I take them to James and Derricks apartment and pick them up after these studs get finished.
If you want to hear more let me have some comments. thanks

Reactions: spakie
hot hot...keep telling us more ;)...and of course a pic of your girl would be awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread