Beth's big news

• Thread startermentulate1
  • Start date

mentulate1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
I just got in from a wild 2 week vacation, which has changed my whole life. A month or so ago Beth suggested we take an early vacation because she was getting spring fever and did not want to wait to do something. She said she wanted to go somewhere where it would be impossible to run into anyone we knew. We looked at the net and decided to rent a private cabin on a lake that was within a mile of small city, so we could go out at night. As we were planning a couple of days before James came over for a session with Beth. Beth told James we were going on vacation in could of days and would not be back for a couple of weeks. James said things were pretty slow where he worked and asked if there was room on the trip for an extra person; Beth didn’t hesitate to take him up on the offer.
A couple of days later we took off on our trip, which was about a ten hour drive. A couple of hours into the trip Beth wanted to know if I was up for some role playing. I told her sure, what did she have in mind. She reminded me that there was no way anyone would know us as far away as we were traveling, and how I would feel about her playing the part of James’ wife whenever we were out in public (and half the time we were alone). I told her I was up for it if James didn’t mind. It was settled; whenever we were in public Beth would make out like her and James were a couple and I was the tag along friend.
So all week long we would go out dancing and hang out at night spots. If Beth talked to anyone she would introduce herself as James’ wife, Mrs. James Hardwick, and me as his friend, and on those nights she would really get into her role and when we got back to the cabin she would go to bed with her “husband” James. A week into our vacation I got up early to go into town and get supplies. When I returned and finished up putting them away, I went out on the rear balcony and saw that James and Beth were standing down by the lake. What really struck me was that Beth was topless out in broad daylight making out with our friend. I hurried down to watch the show and by the time I got there, she was kneeling in the soft meadow soil lovingly worshipping James’ manhood, with a picnic blanket near by. I jokingly asked if they were going to have a picnic. Beth took her lovers cock out of her mouth and said this cock is for a lot more than just eating. Then she asked me if I saw her note. I said no. She told me that it was up on the dinner table and for me to go read it and come back tell her what I thought. I told her I was here now she could just tell me now. She told me, as she was pulling off her pants, that she and James wanted a couple of minutes of privacy and if I would just do like she asked. I went back to the cabin and there on the table was a letter with an envelope next to it. It read:
Dear Steve:
I got some exciting news today but before you read further open the envelope on the table. (I opened it and inside was a plastic bag with something inside. I opened the bag and inside was a pregnancy test with a positive sign.) The reason I wanted to go on vacation with so much privacy is, as you have just witnessed I am pregnant, and I think the baby is James’. I want to see what it would be like to be apart of an interracial couple. The people here seem pretty accepting of it and it feels natural to me. So if I do have James’ baby, I would like to play James’ wife indefinitely. I am down by the lake making love to my baby’s father. You can come down and watch but don’t interfere.
Love,
Beth
When I returned to the lake Beth and James going at it hard and Beth had just told James why she invited him out here. James seemed surprised but pleased. As he climaxed in Beth, She moaned out, “That’s it, nothing to worry about now; that’s your baby in there”. I continued to watch and play with my cock, from a near by tree line, as my wife and the father of her baby, make love. As James’ big black hose slipped from Beth’s pussy they started talking about their situation. I figured they probably wanted some time to talk in private so I went back to the cabin and watch. At one point Beth was laying with head lovingly on James’ chest caressing his thigh, casually talking and then she started to slowly kiss her way down his chest. When she is kneeling between his legs stoking his cock back to life she nuzzles her mouth in his crotch and starts giving his nut sack a good licking and sucking. She then climbs onto his big cock and starts buck wildly. At this point as James is groping Beth’s breasts with is big dark hands, he notices me watching and points it out to Beth. She turns and looks at me while continuing to fuck James’ cock. I decide I might as well get into the show and pull out my pecker and start playing with it. While we watch each other, my wife shouted at me, “You like watching me making love other men”. I nodded, but that was not what she wanted. She told me, “I cannot hear you”. So I hollered back, “I love watching my lovely wife get fucked by her lovers”. Then, as she is climaxing, she yelled back,” Honey, I am going to have James Hardwick’s baby and I don’t care who knows”. At that point, as if we were all magically connected, we all climaxed in unison. For the rest of the vacation Beth and James made out like they were a real married couple, public and private. The weather drastically cooled so there weren’t any more full Monty daylight sex shows, but I did ask if James would indulge me in a perverted pleasure of watch them make out and then watch as Beth gave him head to completion while watch from the deck without Beth knowing. On the last day when I was coming back from a run I watched as James and Beth walked down to the lake. I quietly slipped through the house to the back deck. At the back door I slipped off all my clothes and then watch through the window as James and my wife started making out. They were lightly kissing at first, and then moved on to passionate deep mouth kissing. James was running his hands all over Beth’s body and kissing her neck when he looked like whispered in her ear. Beth broke away and nodded her head. She then started undo his jeans and pull out his huge cock. He then gently directed her head to his cock, which didn’t take much effort. I watch as my wife knelt down before James and then place him in her mouth and bob up and down on her lovers cock. He says something to her and she pulls her cock out of her mouth and looks up at him and says something back and nods yes. Then she places both hands his butt and puts his big cock back in her mouth and begins to repeatedly deep throat his cock as fast as she can. After a couple of minutes James lets out a loud groan and sprays his cum in her mouth, in her hair, and all over her face. I put my clothes back on and played like I was just getting in when they got back to cabin. I asked what she’s been up to this morning. She gives me a deep kiss and informed me, I have been down by the lake giving James a blow job. Can you taste his cum on my breath”? We headed back home Beth and James sat in the back seat cuddling until it got dark, at which time they both stripped out their clothes and through them in the front seat. Asked what she planned on doing when got home. She told me to just drive into the garage. They are in our bed right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow great
have to let us know ,how you get on
love to hear more
xxxx