Betting On Her Pussy

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Betting on Her Pussy
Whoops.jpg
Whoops.jpg

Without another word, Joe Jackson smiled and slowly pulled down his zipper. He reached in and had to tug it out and around. He heard Miss Jones gasp as she studied the not only long but very thick item he had on display.

by EroticWriter

Johnny's dad was a retired gambler. Having picked up a few of his old man's bad habits, Johnny Jackson wagered on anything and everything, and he was good at it. When Johnny was twelve, he moved into middle school. Johnny was black, and this was the first time he would be going to a school where there were more white kids than black.

Now he had several teachers instead of just one. Two of his teachers were black, one male and one female, but his favorite teacher was neither of those. His last class of the day was English and Miss Jones. His English teacher was a doll, young, redheaded and well stacked. Johnny had a crush on her, big time.

Johnny's betting continued, and since Johnny liked to show off in front of the English teacher, much of it went on in front of her. Eventually, it became such a problem, that Miss Jones called his father to discuss it.

"Mr. Jackson, this is Miss Jones. You might not remember me from the Parent's-Teacher meeting we had in September, but I am your son's English teacher."

"Oh yes, Miss Jones. You're the pretty redheaded lady, is that right?"

"Yes." She giggled. "Maybe I should change my hair so that people will just think of me as a teacher."

"Oh no, Miss Jones. Leave your hair just like it is. You look just fine and I have heard that your English class is a good one from my son. And so far, his grades show it. What can I do for you?"

"Mr. Jackson, it's about Johnny and his gambling..."

After a long conversation, they decided that now that Johnny had turned 13, it was about time to teach him a lesson. "I'll watch for an opportunity, and when the time is right, I'll take his money," she said.

"That's what he needs, to lose a bet. It'll teach the little shit a lesson!" Then Johnny's dad realized what he had said. "Sorry Miss Jones. I didn't mean to swear."

"That's all right, Mr. Jackson. I know just how you feel, but as his teacher I can't use the same name to describe your son. Actually, he's a nice boy and Johnny for the most part pays attention and behaves in class. It's just that he gambles, all the time."

"Well, Miss Jones, if you can break him of the habit, I'd much appreciate it."

One day after class while the rest of the class headed out the door, Johnny approached his teacher. She was arranging her papers and did not see him coming. Miss Jones was wearing a white blouse that buttoned down the front and a long blue skirt.

While trying to see down her blouse, he waited quietly until she looked up at him and then spoke. "You're not really redheaded," he said quietly. "Your bush is probably pitch black because you dye the hair on your head."

Miss Jones was shocked at his brazen reference to her "bush," but this was the opportunity she had been waiting for. She looked past him at the class, and saw that the final students were heading out the door. Because of her conversation with Mr. Jackson, instead of reprimanding Johnny she took the bait.

"I most certainly do not," she replied.

"I bet you ten bucks you do," he said. Finally, he had offered a bet with her, a bet she couldn't lose. This was an opportunity to teach him a lesson, so she waited for all the other children to leave the classroom, and then said that she would take him up on his bet if he could produce the money. He showed her the ten dollars and the bet was on.

Johnny seemed restless so she told him to sit in the front row chair located right in front of her desk. When he sat down she walked to the classroom door and locked it. Returning to the front of her desk she turned facing Johnny and prepared to raise her skirt, which today was long and flowing. Because of all the excess material in the skirt, Miss Jones had to pull it high in order to get it all up and out of the way.

She had pulled the skirt so high that her navel came into view. Just like that, there they were. Her white silky panties, with fluffy little edges around the waistband coming into view as she propped the hems of her skirt high up under her elbows in order to hold it up. With her elbows holding the skirt completely up around her waist, her hands were now free.

"Watching?" she asked with a smile of potential victory.

"Yes ma'am," Johnny replied as his eyes hungrily took in the sight of her bulging pussy, the outline of which was clearly visible through her tight-fitting panties. From her bare waist down to her naked thighs, he was already seeing more of her than anyone in class had ever seen! "I'm ready to collect my ten dollars Miss Jones."

"Well take a good look because I'm only going to show you the top part." With a dramatic flourish while using both hands, she began lowering her panties. This became an awkward move for her to do because her panties were so snug at the top she had to pull them down in the back in order to lower them past the cheeks of her ass.

She intended to lower them just enough in the front to show some of the hair at the top of her pubic area, but something went wrong. In the process of bending forward, she became unbalanced on her low heels and fell slightly backwards.

With a "Whoops," she released her panties and threw her hands back to catch herself on the desk.

It all happened in a heartbeat. Her elbows continued holding the dress up while her panties fell even further. Her bare ass ended up sitting partially on the edge of the desk for support.

Without thinking and with her hands holding onto the edge of the desk, her legs involuntarily opened even wider in an attempt to stop her panties from falling further. They stopped, but not before her feet were over two feet apart and her panties had fallen almost to mid-thigh.

Miss Jones started to bend over to pull them up, then changed her mind. She had not intended to reveal more than an inch or so of the top portion of her muff, but now that the deed was done, she remained in place. She thought that the panties had only fallen down to the middle of her pubic region. Fully ******* in all its glory, her pubic hair was a lovely red color, the same color as the hair on her head.

Johnny was sitting in a chair just three feet from her and his view was greatly enhanced by his lower perspective. Because her legs were opened and she was sitting back on the edge of the desk, more than just hair was visible. Her bush was only thinly covered by the hair, and it did nothing to conceal her most intimate part. Johnny could see her entire crack from top to bottom.

Johnny was now thirteen and developing strong curiosities about sex. He had already taken showers after gym class and knew that his brown colored rod hung lower than most of the other kids. With his dick tingling and growing erect, Johnny took a good look at her slightly opened lips, which were clearly visible as well as some of the pink opening to her vagina.

Miss Jones was not aware of how much of her lower portion was being revealed, and she thought that everything was covered and Johnny could only see upper pubic hair. After a few seconds she asked Johnny if he was convinced. In order to delay things a little longer, Johnny made a show of looking up at the hair piled on her head as if to confirm things.

"Your snatch looks red at a glance. I'm looking close at the hair on your head and can't see any really dark roots but you might have some. But maybe you dye your pussy hair too," he said. "Let me look a little closer."

Miss Jones was slightly surprised and shocked at his reference to her 'pussy hair' but she said, "Look closer Johnny Jackson so that there is no doubt. You won't see any dark roots down there, just red hair."

Johnny scooted his chair forward until he was just a foot away from her reddish colored snatch. Moving his head from side to side, he made a show of studying the roots of her hair at close range. Actually, Johnny was no longer looking at hair. While his head was moving side-to-side, his eyes were locked on as he studied her slit.

There was a shiny glow from being slightly wet, he could see. Her inner lips were the kind that would hang out a ways so that they framed her vaginal entrance, and though her tight hole was not opened at the moment, Johnny could see exactly where it was.

He stared hard at her inner lips and then up to where they led. There it was at the top of those lips. Though he did not know what it was and what it could do, Johnny could see her clitoris, which at the moment had enlarged slightly and was sticking out a little from the excitement that the teacher was now feeling. He studied it, and knew that he was going to have to do some research to find out what that was all about.

Johnny was so close that he was even able to get a slight whiff of her nice smelling pussy, and in order to conceal the fact that he had inhaled, he sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he exhaled.

Thinking that he was seeing only hair, she was finding this to be amusing and allowed him time to take a good long look. Johnny sounded reluctant as he finally said, "Well, I guess that's your real hair."

"Of course it is," she said smugly.

When Johnny looked sad and nodded his head that he agreed, she smiled and pulled away from the desk. Johnny had a really good look as her snatch came within inches of his face. Her elbows were still holding the skirt up when she leaned forward slightly and placed her hands on her hips.

Her fingers searched, and then moved further down. She sounded surprised and embarrassed when her fingers had to go well down her thighs before they touched silk. Quickly, she looked down.

"Oh Johnny, I didn't realize that my panties had dropped this far down!"

Knowing now that Johnny had seen more than just hair at the top, her face was red as she hooked her thumbs and fingers together in preparation to pulling her panties up. Of course in order to do so she had to leave her legs apart to keep her balance.

"Johnnie, you do know that my panties coming down this far was an accident, right?"

"Yes ma'am, an accident." He answered her without looking up.

She was keeping her skirt up while reaching behind herself and tugging her panties up over her lovely curved ass cheeks. Johnnie watched with delight while the band in front scraped all along her pubic hair, which was being tugged upwards as the band slid past like a mower through grass.

The panties, while they climbed her snatch actually rubbed against her bulging clitoris and Johnnie watched with delight as he saw how it was moved around as the tight band rubbed against it on the way up.

Miss Jones felt the contact and the tingling sensation as the band of the panties caressed her clitoris and tugged at it as they slid by, and she knew that Johnny was seeing it. Until that second, she had been thinking only of her pubic hair, and that clitoral contact made her fully aware the Johnny had been staring at her slightly parted lips, and what lay within.

Her face reddened, Once she had gotten the panties all the way up, she had to adjust the band with her thumbs in order to get it on straight, and she had to 'walk' her fingers around the band from front to back so that the band was properly in place.

'I can't believe that I am doing this, and he is only thirteen.'

This was happening quite quickly but all the while Johnny was being allowed additional time to admire the bulge in the front that was once again showing as the tight silky material settled into place.

That done, she lowered her dress and straightened her body, and as Johnny once again looked up at her face, he had to stare past the undersides of those lovely breasts that looked so nice under that blouse.

"Remember, Johnny Jackson," she said sternly using her best teacher tone, "you are not to say anything to the other students about this."

"No ma'am, not a word. I wouldn't want them to know that I lost a bet."

Lost a bet. Yes, that made her feel better about this now. Johnny would keep silent. And, she hoped, learned his lesson.

"The money, please," she said, holding out her hand. She smugly collected his ten bucks and using the fingers of both hands stretched it out in front of her and stared at it to add emphasis to the fact that she had taken his money.

"Goodbye Johnnie. See you tomorrow."

"Yes, Miss Jones."

His head hanging, Johnny appeared to walk sullenly out of the room. Before he had turned, Miss Jones had noticed that the bulge in his pants looked unusually large for a boy his age. Usually, at that age, her male students had no bulge to display.

Miss Jones put the ten bucks in her purse and gathered up her papers. 'Egotistical kid, always showing off! He probably sticks a rolled up sock in there or something.

Too bad that I can't think of any kind of a 'bet' in order to make him show me what's under there' she thought as she placed her papers in a briefcase. 'If I see that phony bulge again, maybe I can win another bet from him.'

Three hours later later at 6:30 Miss Jones called his father. "I think I finally taught your Johnny a lesson," Miss Jones said with a hint of pride in her voice.

She detected a tone sounding like sarcasm as he answered. “And what lesson was that, Miss Jones?”

“She giggled. “I won $10 from him on a bet.”

"The hell you have," his father said angrily! "This morning he bet me $50 that he'd see your pussy before the end of the day, and from his description I'd say that he got quite an eyeful as well as my $50."

A long silence.

"You took his word for it?"

"Yes, Miss Jones. Said your pussy has hair the color of the setting Sun. One thing about my son, he doesn't lie to me."

If Mr. Jackson could have seen her face he would have seen red over having her pussy and what had happened being mentioned. "Oh Mr. Jackson. I had no way of knowing. That kid is so damned smart. He fooled me and took your money in the process."

She hesitated, then offered, "If you like, I'll give you back the ten dollars I won from him. Maybe that will make up for some of it."

"It's not the money, Miss Jones. It's just that Johnny is going to feel so smug over taking so much money from me, that he is going to persist in this."

"I think I know a way to win a bet from him." Miss Jones thought for a moment and frowning, wondered if she should say what she was thinking.

"How's that Miss Jones? I think winning a bet from Johnny will be next to impossible."

"Mr. Jackson, I...aah, I'm not sure how to say this. Johnny is only 13, and I have noticed that Johnny has been displaying a certain large bulge in...in his pants, and I think he has been stuffing a sock or something in there to impress the other kids."

She hesitated, "I only took notice of it because he was so close to me while I was showing him my...my pubic hair."

There was a long silence, then Mr. Jackson replied. "A large bulge? So what do you propose to do, Miss Jones?"

"I was thinking of making a bet with him. I think he might have a crush on me because when his class lets out he usually lingers behind and is the last one to leave the room. I'll wait and watch, and when I see that bulge again, I'll challenge him with a bet to make him prove the fake bulge is real."

"Real, Miss Jones?"

"Yes, if I catch him off guard and when the bulge is showing, he either puts up or shuts up, and I am sure he would have to shut up."

Mr. Jackson laughed. "Oh Miss Jones. I would love to see you trying to win that bet. It would be a real treat to see your face when my Johnny pulls out what you think is a sock and produces a real...cock! Ha ha that is so funny!

Excuse me Miss Jones for using that language about the cock not sock, but this is too funny to pass up."

Unseen, her face reddened. "You are saying it's real? But he's only thirteen. How could you know?"

"Miss Jones, like father like son. I don't need to see my boy naked to know that if he is like I was at 13, he is already as big as most adults, and he will grow even bigger before it is through.”

Her mind was whirling. This had gone from a teacher to parent relationship to something much more. She either had to pull back now, or...continue with this. She continued.

'I've never seen..." She hesitated, unsure as to how to go on.

He was right there with a reply. "You've never seen what a big one looks like, Miss Jones? If you like, you can make that bet with me instead of my boy and see if you can collect. If you want to give me back that ten dollars, that's a sure way to do it."

Miss Jones had met Mr. Jackson in person and knew that he was an attractive man. But he was married. For herself, she was currently between boy friends, and there had only been two.

"But you have a wife..."

"No problem, Miss Jones. She works nights. This can be our little secret." He laughed. "Oh, did I say little? I meant to say our big secret."

She cleared her throat. "Mr. Jones. You have to promise me that Johnny will not know. He absolutely must have no idea of you and me, of our having a bet of our own. Is that clear?"

"Are you home and alone tonight?"

"Yes." He could hear her sigh over the phone.

"Give me your address and what time to be there."

"You can get away?"

"No problem. Just tell me where and I will be there with bulge showing."

She giggled, feeling that they had already established a relationship that might prove to be very exciting and satisfying at the same time. "You'd better keep that bulge in your pants, Mr. Jackson, until you get inside my door. "

Right then and there she had let him know, this was going to be a visit that culminated in sex.

She gave him her address, and phone number 'just in case,' and said "anytime after seven-thirty, I need time to do and prepare my classroom materials for tomorrow."

"I'll be there at 7:30 and stay as long as you need."

"All night?"

"Well, maybe not that long. I have freedom to go out at night, but all night might be a problem since my wife works at the hospital and comes home at 3:30 A.M. How about you? Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"I broke up with him. He was younger them me and was going off to college for another year and I decided that it would be silly to keep up the pretense. So for now, I'm alone."

"And ready?"

"Yes. Ready."

Mr. Jackson arrived exactly at 7:30 and she let him in immediately. Miss Jones had been having second thoughts about this but as soon as she saw Mr. Jackson again she knew that things would be alright. He had been a basketball player both in high school and college, and though he was close to 40, he had maintained his appearance of being an athlete.

The attraction she had felt for Mr. Jackson as a parent she had ignored, but now that he was in her home, the relationship had gone from teacher-parent to woman-man.

"Still want to make that bet?" He grinned confidently. "Oh, and you can call me Joe."

As he stood tall in front of her she nodded and pulled out a twenty. "Joe, I don't have any change." Her eyes went down to where the bulge should be, and she was not disappointed in seeing one.

"I've got change," he said as he reached for his pants.

Without another word, Joe smiled and slowly pulled down his zipper. He reached in and had to tug it out and around. It sprang out, and he heard Miss Jones gasp as she studied the not only long but very thick item he had on display.

"Mr. Jones, you won't need the change," she said softly as she handed him the twenty with one hand and reached for his cock with the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: bimsguy