• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Beyonce

• Thread starterpussybwai
  • Start date

pussybwai

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2008
black goddess

Attachments

• Beyonce%206e5022b2a5506d31e5dbbf82f43cae1c[1].jpg
    Beyonce%206e5022b2a5506d31e5dbbf82f43cae1c[1].jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 774
Sadly Beyonce Knowles is far from African. I am sorry to sound horrible, but like many others on this site I only regard those who appear to be 100% SUB Saharan African as Black. Beyonce's mother looks either white or mexican. Or mixed.

This is a true African lady, and this woman happens to be much more attractive than fake Beyonce. She just needs to smile a bit more but i reckon she has better booty than beyonce.

278782387_d41d3a49e6_m.jpg

White Man, my hubby totally agrees with you. He thinks Beyonce's cousin, Kelly Rowlands. is by far a more beautiful Black Woman, and has felt that why since they were together as Destiny's Child.

We both find it amusing how some Black Men prefer lighter complexioned Black Women, and how white males, who prefer Black Females, like those who are darker.

At least, from our IR experiences of the last 16+ years.

--Kaitlyn and him--

Beyonce is miles hotter than that African chick. Take your head out of your ass.

Leon BBC said:
Beyonce is miles hotter than that African chick. Take your head out of your ass.

I hope you're not just saying that because she is the media's portrayal of a perfect 'black' woman.

white_man_loves_ir said:
I hope you're not just saying that because she is the media's portrayal of a perfect 'black' woman.

Media has nothing to do with it. I am sure that like me, he is saying that because Beyonce gets his cock hard.

i dont remember saying Beyonce was African,simply liked the pic and posted it.if u r trying to suggest that Beyonce isnt black then i think u r rather pathetic,she is "blacker" than Barack Obama,Malcolm X,Booker T Washington,W.E.B Dubois,Bob Marley,Muhammed Ali to name but a few,r these people also not black in yur estimation.

who cares if she is 100% black or don't

she is HOT

who cares if she is black or martian for that matter.. i see her and my balls want to be emptied, thats all that really matters.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Sadly Beyonce Knowles is far from African. I am sorry to sound horrible, but like many others on this site I only regard those who appear to be 100% SUB Saharan African as Black. Beyonce's mother looks either white or mexican. Or mixed.

This is a true African lady, and this woman happens to be much more attractive than fake Beyonce. She just needs to smile a bit more but i reckon she has better booty than beyonce.

Opinions are like assholes...and I, along with the majority of humanity, think yours smells like strait shit on this subject. The more I read your posts, the more I think you are posting "tongue-in-cheek". Beyonce, with her light skin and weave, has more of a caucasian appearance and thus, is considered more attractive by most people. Not trying to start shit. Just stating the obvious.

Beyonce mom is white and dad is of African decent and so is Obama lineage.

trinidadynotme2 said:

her mom isn't white... she might be mixed but she's not fully white

gears said:
Opinions are like assholes...and I, along with the majority of humanity, think yours smells like strait shit on this subject. The more I read your posts, the more I think you are posting "tongue-in-cheek". Beyonce, with her light skin and weave, has more of a caucasian appearance and thus, is considered more attractive by most people. Not trying to start shit. Just stating the obvious.

I am not trying to 'stir shit.'

I just find black women the most attractive. Genuinely. It's not just black cock that is the best.

pussybwai said:
i dont remember saying Beyonce was African,simply liked the pic and posted it.if u r trying to suggest that Beyonce isnt black then i think u r rather pathetic,she is "blacker" than Barack Obama,Malcolm X,Booker T Washington,W.E.B Dubois,Bob Marley,Muhammed Ali to name but a few,r these people also not black in yur estimation.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

Beyonce was the least hot woman in Dreamgirls.

white_man_loves_ir said:

I just find black women the most attractive. Genuinely. It's not just black cock that is the best.

Okay, I'll accept that and I believe you. I think you are a little delusional, but I'm sure more than a couple of people on this board think the same of me.

white_man_loves_ir said:

Beyonce is a very attractive woman no doubt, but she isn't black enough for my taste. The same gooes for Halle Berry and all the other white-looking ladies falsely portrayed by the entertainment industry as black women.

white_man_loves_ir said:

I agree 100%! Black women are the hottest in the world, they are magic. And the darker their skin is the hotter they are.

Should any black ladies be reading this thread, then I would definitely advise you against trying to look white.

Wrong

trinidadynotme2 said:

Beyonce mother is not white,here is a pic of her parents

Attachments

• tina_knowles2-750_750.jpg
    tina_knowles2-750_750.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 118
Hot Young Black said:
her mom isn't white... she might be mixed but she's not fully white

yup.

I agree.

She certainly ain't African, but she ain't white either.

Here is a picture of Beyonce's mom and I think she is incredibly attractive for her high age.

bey-tinaknowles.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread