• Thread starterMarried2AsianBabe
  • Start date

Married2AsianBabe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2014
Cornwall
Hi,

Married Bi male here living in UK, Love discreet meets with other Bi men, Looking to organise a Group thing with other like minded men in UK i.e Hotel room for a few hours, Just wondering if any other guys would be interested?

DSC_0064 (1).JPG DSC_0087.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: spunky, rjhsteel2001, littlewilly and 1 other person
Married2AsianBabe said:
Hi,

Married Bi male here living in UK, Love discreet meets with other Bi men, Looking to organise a Group thing with other like minded men in UK i.e Hotel room for a few hours, Just wondering if any other guys would be interested?

DSC_0064 (1).JPG DSC_0087.JPG
Would like to fuck your wives whilst you are meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: Bikelover, Feltmeyer and spunky
MajorHorner said:
Would like to fuck your wives whilst you are meeting.
Me to

Reactions: Bikelover and MajorHorner
spunky said:
Let’s form a group.

“Straight guys who like fucking Bi guys wives while they’re meeting in an hotel room”

Reactions: Bikelover
I love the idea of people's wives and girlfriends going to a orgy, or bbc party and all the sissy cuck bi bitch boi BF and hubbies going to hotel or house and having to suck each other while they know their partners are getting dicked properly by real men.

Reactions: Bikelover and MajorHorner
IanNEUK said:
I love the idea of people's wives and girlfriends going to a orgy, or bbc party and all the sissy cuck bi bitch boi BF and hubbies going to hotel or house and having to suck each other while they know their partners are getting dicked properly by real men.
Since you’re in UK, let’s get it organized. There’s plenty of men who’ll be happy to know that their wives are getting fucked whilst they play with each other’s pathetic dicks and arse holes

MajorHorner said:
Since you’re in UK, let’s get it organized. There’s plenty of men who’ll be happy to know that their wives are getting fucked whilst they play with each other’s pathetic dicks and arse holes
Sadly I have no wife to go get fucked while i'm sucking other cucks cocks. I don't know if this would debar me from the off? We'd need area divisions etc too I think.

Reactions: MajorHorner
IanNEUK said:
Sadly I have no wife to go get fucked while i'm sucking other cucks cocks. I don't know if this would debar me from the off? We'd need area divisions etc too I think.
😀 🤣 😂
Oh, I didn’t realize that you were a poncy arse bandit.
Just don’t tell.
Your cock and virgin arse hole will still be welcome.

MajorHorner said:
😀 🤣 😂
Oh, I didn’t realize that you were a poncy arse bandit.
Just don’t tell.
Your cock and virgin arse hole will still be welcome.
Charming way of putting it, but glad i'll still be welcome.

Reactions: MajorHorner
IanNEUK said:
Charming way of putting it, but glad i'll still be welcome.
Eee, lad Ar‘t a softy southerner too?
Up ‘eer, uz call a shit hole miner a shit ‘ole miner.
Still, your virgin hole will be queued for.
Where there’s shit, there’s BRASS £££££

Reactions: Bikelover
This has to be the funniest thread I’ve ever read on SW😂😂😂

At least they are looking to do it in the comfort of a hotel room rather than a gents pubic toilet somewhere!

sharklasers said:
This has to be the funniest thread I’ve ever read on SW😂😂😂

At least they are looking to do it in the comfort of a hotel room rather than a gents pubic toilet somewhere!
Are there any gents Public Toilets left? A combination of the vicious homophobic attitude of local councils and the use of Cottages by the police for entrapment purposes has led to their disappearance.

just to be clear I'm in no way homophobic. I've had plenty of encounters with real bi guys when I've been involved with their wives. What I do dislike are 'bi' guys that probably aren't really bi but don't have the courage to come out and instead project their desires on unsuspecting men in public toilets. When I was in the UK happened to my twice, both times in motorway services. Neither guys fared well when their heads met the urinal with considerable force.

dig420 said:
I dunno man, that sounds pretty damn homophobic to me.
Grabbing my cock, without consent in a public toilet sounds like sexual assault to me!