• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
Anyone in Chattanooga, TN area? I am very submissive.

Tumblr_l_555228963891528.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Wyfwatcher said:
Anyone in Chattanooga, TN area? I am very submissive.

Tumblr_l_555228963891528.jpg
Nice tiny dick...

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Wyfwatcher
Readyu said:
Nice tiny dick...
I love being dominated and humiliated...

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Readyu
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, bbcdownsouth and Wyfwatcher
You're making me horny.

Tumblr_l_1955356044959920.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, 69eatmore77, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
  • Love
Reactions: Jeffuk and Wyfwatcher
I've always loved seeing the pleasure my wife gets from fucking a new guy. I love it so much that I now want to try it myself, I've played with toys for some time now but really want a bull to use me like I've seen her used so often.

20190512_132822.jpg 20190512_132846.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, Wyfwatcher, Wahooguy and 5 others
Wyfwatcher said:
Love to see that.... ive been taken too...tough at first but loved the dominance

livinginfl said:
I've always loved seeing the pleasure my wife gets from fucking a new guy. I love it so much that I now want to try it myself, I've played with toys for some time now but really want a bull to use me like I've seen her used so often.

Virgin ass?

livinginfl said:

I prefer to be a bottom than a top.

HungNJ said:
Experienced Bull who enjoys m2m play while women watch or direct. From South Jersey.

55C49833-C30C-44D3-9A84-8659FF85C54E.jpeg
Would love to make love to that cock with my mouth in front of your wife or mine.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and robbiewillskucku
I can't eat my wife's pussy without saying, " I love licking up you're cum filled pussy, and being a good cleanup cuckold." It's all I think about licking up another guys cum that I know and sucking his cock.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, 69eatmore77, Jeffuk and 2 others
Wifesharingfantasizer said:
Hi. Happily married, but have developed this desire to share my wife. And the more I have explored that desire and fantasy the more I find myself turned on by the idea of my wife making me clean her. Making me suck a huge cock. I have never been with a guy. Never even touched another guys dick. But find myself fascinated and looking up big cocks.
After my first wife would fuck her boyfriends, I'd go down on her just to see the cum. After a couple years of cream pies, I started sucking dick, but now I prefer to just suck Black Cock. I still like women, but I have a new wife, and she doesn't like sex with me...so.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, 69eatmore77, Jeffuk and 4 others
Tennessee here. Cumberland Plateau. contact for more details cowwwboy18 at yhoo

Katycock said:
We should all post where we are so we can find local guys who are looking for a little M2M sex and maybe wives that want to watch or direct .
I am in Katy Texas , anyone near
Am in Kentucky

Users who are viewing this thread