• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
big10incher said:
And I am in Houston and interested. Katy is very close to me. I'd like a wife to direct the action, and then maybe join in with a little strap on fucking.
Any pics ?

Greenville, SC

Reactions: bcfromxhamster
****** to stay like this as her bf is with her

new dress.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LozzaNWUK and noway
Bikerdude said:
hi guys im new, cuck with a little dick in the Detroit MI area.
would love to play with other guys cocks!

20230308_110531.jpg 20230308_110657.jpg 20230308_110704.jpg
Very suckable cock

• Love
Reactions: StefanieThick, nancyask and Panawife
Cuckncola said:
I'm so curious, MMMMMMM, my kind of man I'd get on my knees for and submit.

Katycock said:
Ever fucked a guy's foreskin ?
I shove my dick in your foreskin!

Need advice please.
As a bi curious bull I’m having my first ever gay fuck today. He likes to role play which is also new to me. I can’t wait as I love sex and have a lot of fantasies. Any advice on trying not to be to nervous? Love to hear from any first timers on this as well.

JimmyTheBull said:
Need advice please.
As a bi curious bull I’m having my first ever gay fuck today. He likes to role play which is also new to me. I can’t wait as I love sex and have a lot of fantasies. Any advice on trying not to be to nervous? Love to hear from any first timers on this as well.
Will you be the bottom or top?

Bikerdude said:
I shove my dick in your foreskin!
yes that is called docking my bf does it to me all the time after you do it more and more he will be able to push your cock up inside you ots just like being fucked and when he cums in you it is ****** up your pee hole and wow its like cuming from both ends so good

Reactions: StefanieThick and Katycock
JimmyTheBull said:
Need advice please.
Just relax and be yourself. No need to be nervous. Sit down and talk for a minute. Ask if you can massage his shoulders or legs. Move on from there. Reach around and caress his breasts. Then move your hand down his stomach and gently rub his crotch. Tell him you'd rather rub his naked skin and help him take off his pants. Slowly reach up and bring the front of his underwear down. Then lean in and sniff his manliness. He should be ready at that point to allow you to engulf his cock. Soft slow sucks at first. As he gets hard begin squeezing his nuts. If you're doing ok, and you probably will be, take the cock as deep as you can and jack him off. Jack him off in you mouth. When he begins to cum start moaning. He will love that.

Then second round, piece of cake.

Reactions: clayc1968, MysteryBi, Laceyfemme and 2 others
big10incher said:
Just relax and be yourself. No need to be nervous. Sit down and talk for a minute. Ask if you can massage his shoulders or legs. Move on from there. Reach around and caress his breasts. Then move your hand down his stomach and gently rub his crotch. Tell him you'd rather rub his naked skin and help him take off his pants. Slowly reach up and bring the front of his underwear down. Then lean in and sniff his manliness. He should be ready at that point to allow you to engulf his cock. Soft slow sucks at first. As he gets hard begin squeezing his nuts. If you're doing ok, and you probably will be, take the cock as deep as you can and jack him off. Jack him off in you mouth. When he begins to cum start moaning. He will love that.

Then second round, piece of cake.
I’ve got a hard on just reading that

• Love
Reactions: MysteryBi
nancyask said:
wish i had a cock like that

311202644.jpg
Not all males need a cock to have sex. A bottom can find sexual pleasure in letting others be pleased.

Reactions: nancyask
Nazareth said:
I have a similar fantasy.
I shared some pics of wife with a friend of mine who has seen and met her before, although for very limited times.
I've always fantasized about him sitting at my desk, looking at her pics, while I suck his dick.
This is a good fantasy to have. The willingness to submit to another male and to please him is highly desirable. You will make him a good lover.

cuckjan said:
i have small dick
this so good no temptation to use it but rather receive.

Goodatit said:
if you bent over that would make it even more appealing.

• Love
Reactions: Readyu
jamescubb said:
When my wife found out I am bi she was pissed off, but eventually said we can work together with it. She suggested 3somes with bi tops, swingers parties and playing separately. She got me to go on prep and then we started. She arranged our first 3some, when we got to the guy we all stripped and she told me to suck him hard for her. Then when he was ready he fucked her and I watched, there was lots of pussy to my mouth, eventually she came and she said it was my turn, she guided his cock into my arse and got him fucking me, he eventually cum in my arse, she told me to suck and lick him, then we went home. She started calling me a slut. Has gone on ever since. Love it
that's a wonderful story its so good you came out to her and that she got his cock too. keep submitting.

• Love
Reactions: Wyfwatcher
natasnaikul said:
Wearing my black lace top stockings at home

DSCN6465.JPG DSCN6481.JPG
I love that you are limp. so pretty in your stockings

• Love
Reactions: Wyfwatcher and natasnaikul
SquirmingSub said:
Join others that get regular waxing, you would enjoy the treat and so would your tops.
I agree it needs to be smooth ad inviting.

I have fooled around with an older guy a few times and seem to have the best orgasms.

I’m in Vegas on work currently and would love to find a dick to play with

Users who are viewing this thread