• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
Katycock said:
Maybe the wives could take charge and make us sluts , what do you think of that idea , our wives cheering us on and giving directions
Letting the wife take charge is how I ending up having BBCs pissing in my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Texas MWM super bi curious. I’ve been pegged by wife and done clean up. I’m now wanting the real thing

• Love
Reactions: Wyfwatcher and Lovasianladies
airhorn said:
Had she done anal before? Or was he the first to take her ass?
he was first

• Love
Reactions: Wyfwatcher, fredanddaisy and Lovasianladies
nancyask said:
he was first
I had never done anal with my wife. Her sugar daddy gave me a set to butt plugs and asked me to help her use them so she would be ready for him. It was exciting putting them in her knowing her was going to fuck her ass. He took her on a trip and fucked her ass several times for a week. My wife said she loved it and was sorry that I had never butt fucked her when I could have.

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Lovasianladies and Wyfwatcher
PDXFun2 said:
Portland Oregon here. Wife & I are both bi, I just recently told her that I want to try sucking a cock. She seems to love the idea almost as much as I do lol… Which has just encouraged me, now I am seriously craving to try this.

5F10BEF2-7CF5-4056-B14A-837BA915F03E.jpeg 63DDF753-47DF-43B2-B14D-469EE3E439DC.jpeg
Oh I could be the one you start with. I can also reciprocate and swallow that good looking sausage you've got! Are you a heavy cummer? I hope.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, PDXFun2, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
fonetwothree said:
anyone in houston want to help me fulfill my fantasy and let me suck your cock
Yes. You can suck mine. But I need to return the favor.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, Lovasianladies and fredanddaisy
big10incher said:
Oh I could be the one you start with. I can also reciprocate and swallow that good looking sausage you've got! Are you a heavy cummer? I hope.
Mmm we could have such fun :)

Reactions: Wyfwatcher
I am 73 any ducks in Yorkshire would like to hook up for fun

Reactions: fredanddaisy and Lovasianladies
That was cucks autocorrect again 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Wyfwatcher and Lovasianladies
Bin bi devot impotent und stehe Mann und Männern im Raum Stuttgart Tübingen Ulm mit Mund Zunge Po zur Verfügung.....
Mag es wenn zb Fotos meiner Frau die geile Vorlage für andere Männer ist ...

Reactions: fredanddaisy
I can relate. I'm not generally attracted to men in everyday life, but when I get horny I want nothing more to be on my knees in a bra and panties. In Paris, France if anyone's on holiday!

• Love
Reactions: Keesnl and Lovasianladies
I can’t explain it but something in me loves being a ***** and jerking online with random men. Sometimes I’ll go on sniffles and jerk in my car and let randoms come and watch me. I’ve been to scared to let them touch but I want to do bad and I want to touch them as well. Maybe one day I will get over it. Wife has no idea btw

• Love
Reactions: Wyfwatcher, StubHub, Che and 2 others
Stephengrant said:
I can’t explain it but something in me loves being a ***** and jerking online with random men. Sometimes I’ll go on sniffles and jerk in my car and let randoms come and watch me. I’ve been to scared to let them touch but I want to do bad and I want to touch them as well. Maybe one day I will get over it. Wife has no idea btw
Don't let your fears dictate your happiness, I thank the priest everyday that taught me suck his cock when I was 11 years old

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Wyfwatcher, robandkate, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
michaelheinzbuck said:
Bin bi devot impotent und stehe Mann und Männern im Raum Stuttgart Tübingen Ulm mit Mund Zunge Po zur Verfügung.....
Mag es wenn zb Fotos meiner Frau die geile Vorlage für andere Männer ist ...
Ich bin ein schwanzlutschender Cuckold und lebe in Mexiko. Meine mexikanische Frau ist eine Hure

Stephengrant said:
What is sniffles

Stephengrant said:
I was at your stage about a year ago driving to gay cruising spots and sitting naked in the car etc. One day i gave in to desire and opened the window and let a guy put his hands in to touch, another time i let someone open the door and finally i started getting out of the car. As a bit of an exhibitionist i enjoy being desired and naked amongst others (one day i want to pluck up the courage to post a photo here) most of the time it’s just touching and jerking that goes on although oral has happened a couple of times.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Wyfwatcher and Stephengrant
Che said:
I was at your stage about a year ago driving to gay cruising spots and sitting naked in the car etc. One day i gave in to desire and opened the window and let a guy put his hands in to touch, another time i let someone open the door and finally i started getting out of the car. As a bit of an exhibitionist i enjoy being desired and naked amongst others (one day i want to pluck up the courage to post a photo here) most of the time it’s just touching and jerking that goes on although oral has happened a couple of times.
Please post pictures of yourself if the small one on your post is anything to go on

Kenbcolley said:
Please post pictures of yourself if the small one on your post is anything to go on
Thats my GF in that photo i have never posted myself at least not yet

If you are half has gorgeous as your girlfriend I for one would love to see you does she cuckold you
Che said:
Thats my GF in that photo i have never posted myself at least

Kenbcolley said:
If you are half has gorgeous as your girlfriend I for one would love to see you does she cuckold you
We used to go to swingers clubs and play, i loved watching.
How would you want to see me?

Users who are viewing this thread