• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

• Thread starterKatycock
  • Start date
Zima said:
I like your picture and would love to hold your balls in my hand as I take the length of your cock down my throat and feel you let your load go for my mouth
Where are you , you can PM me

Katycock said:
Where are you , you can PM me
like always probably to far off to enjoy but its great looking at your picture and thinking about it, I'm in the northeast

Zima said:
like always probably to far off to enjoy but its great looking at your picture and thinking about it, I'm in the northeast
Texas here

Katycock said:
yea just what I thought about 15 or 1600 miles and I definitely need somebody to suck off

Reactions: Katycock
Zima said:
yea just what I thought about 15 or 1600 miles and I definitely need somebody to suck off
Same here

Katycock said:
Your cock and balls look fantastic wish I could see it in person but who am I kidding I would do much more then look at it

Zima said:
Where in the northeast? I’m in OA.

I meant PA. 😁

NY

NE Ohio anyone?

MWM looking for either sissies or a BBC to use me for the first time East TN area

Bi married, with a hot slut wife, and three live-in boyfriends... bliss...

IMG_3423b.jpg

Reactions: cocksterlover, PleaseCuckMeNow, 44 mwm and 2 others
sounds like a great time

Le
jwkk said:
Bi married, with a hot slut wife, and three live-in boyfriends... bliss...

IMG_3423b.jpg
lets see pics of you and the 3 live in boyfriends?

Reactions: cocksterlover and Icleanup
DamonBlack9 said:
Divorced Dom Bi Black Top. I secretly fuck MWM. Send me a private message. 100% discretion.

img.jpg
Tell me you are neater Tampa

bitchboi said:
Le

lets see pics of you and the 3 live in boyfriends?
I will take clean up duty and more.

Icleanup said:
Tell me you are neater Tampa
No But I can travel for that and lore]e to service it any way you like

Users who are viewing this thread