• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual slut

• Thread starterEmilybee
  • Start date
My Wife doesn't really consider herself Bi, but she does like to eat pussy, especially one I have just fucked and filled with cum, she enjoys her pussy being licked by another girl and will kiss other women, even more so if they have cut on their face/lips, she tends to get caught in the moment with her Bi activities and does not go out with the intention of hooking up with another woman.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Matureplay said:
My wife always said no way but after she experienced it the first time, she was hooked. She still prefers dicks but has had some great bi relationships.
Being bi has led me to unusual surprises.

Reactions: Matureplay
Matureplay said:
Her too. She had a stripper, (we met her at a swing club at the time), that was infatuated with her. She got my wife to strip with her a few times at the club she stripped at and then have fun in the back and sometimes on stage for the customers. Lots of fun.
Fun or not, it satisfies the craving of being used.

Reactions: Matureplay
Emilybee said:
I must mention that I am also bi. Ed thinks it gives more variety in sharing his wife. Also many unexpected happenings that makes you crave for more.
I am sure that's a fact.

bklyn_40 said:
I am sure that's a fact.
I shall post the experiences I had

Emilybee said:
I shall post the experiences I had
I may post my wifes unplanned bi experience

TeddyG said:
I may post my wifes unplanned bi experience
If you are comfortable with it.

My wife's first bi experience was after she told her friend Sarah about our first threesome with my friend, she told her that she had been doing it for years, she seduced Carol into her first time with a woman, since then my wife has enjoyed being bi with few of Sarah's friends
Through that encounter we have enjoyed bi experiences with their husbands as well.

My wife's first Bi experience was during a sailing holiday in Greece. We were part of a floatilla and for one reason or another we got on very well with the crew of the lead boat, one of whom was Rosie, a 24 year old, live wire with a great personality and a great figure. One evening she had a drunken argument with her skipper after which she was very upset and my wife Sarah, whilst comforting her, gave her plenty of hugs and told her she could sleep on our boat if she wanted.

A little later the three of us staggered back to our boat and had a final drink as we all chatted and when Rosie took herself off to get some things from her boat I pointed out to Sarah that she hadn't exactly thought the sleeping arrangement through as we only had one bed. Possibly seeing my excitement at the potential of being in a bed with a scantily clad Rosie she announced that it would be fine, Rosie would sleep on one side and me on the other with her being in the middle.

Part way through the evening I woke to the sound of Sarah softly moaning and looking across in the dim light I could just make out Rosie's face looking down at Sarah as she gently caressed her body. I propped myself up and saw Sarah actually had her eyes closed. Rosie looked shocked but I smiled and unbuttoned Sarah's nightshirt ******** her D cup breasts whispering to Rosie it was ok to carry on.

Sarah groaned a little more and Rosie and I began to suck on Sarah's nipples. I fingered Sarah's pussy and found she was soaking wet down there and as I rubbed her a little harder she opened her eyes and initially gasped in horror as she realised that Rosie was actually sucking her nipple. I smiled at her ant told her it was OK and she just flopped her head back and grabbed the back of Rosie's head pressing it hard against her breast and moaning more for a few minutes before she then began to push Rosie's head down towards her pussy.

Rosie licked and sucked on Sarah's pussy for a few minutes and eventually brought her to a huge orgasm following which she drifted back off to a sleep. The following morning I woke and the two of them were both butt naked, curled up together. I made coffee and woke them at which time Sarah seemed embarrassed at what had happened but I told her it was fine, Rosie gave her a kiss and we all got on with the day and the rest of the holiday just putting it down to a drunken event.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and Bibob
TeddyG said:
My wife's first Bi experience was during a sailing holiday in Greece. We were part of a floatilla and for one reason or another we got on very well with the crew of the lead boat, one of whom was Rosie, a 24 year old, live wire with a great personality and a great figure. One evening she had a drunken argument with her skipper after which she was very upset and my wife Sarah, whilst comforting her, gave her plenty of hugs and told her she could sleep on our boat if she wanted.

A little later the three of us staggered back to our boat and had a final drink as we all chatted and when Rosie took herself off to get some things from her boat I pointed out to Sarah that she hadn't exactly thought the sleeping arrangement through as we only had one bed. Possibly seeing my excitement at the potential of being in a bed with a scantily clad Rosie she announced that it would be fine, Rosie would sleep on one side and me on the other with her being in the middle.

Part way through the evening I woke to the sound of Sarah softly moaning and looking across in the dim light I could just make out Rosie's face looking down at Sarah as she gently caressed her body. I propped myself up and saw Sarah actually had her eyes closed. Rosie looked shocked but I smiled and unbuttoned Sarah's nightshirt ******** her D cup breasts whispering to Rosie it was ok to carry on.

Sarah groaned a little more and Rosie and I began to suck on Sarah's nipples. I fingered Sarah's pussy and found she was soaking wet down there and as I rubbed her a little harder she opened her eyes and initially gasped in horror as she realised that Rosie was actually sucking her nipple. I smiled at her ant told her it was OK and she just flopped her head back and grabbed the back of Rosie's head pressing it hard against her breast and moaning more for a few minutes before she then began to push Rosie's head down towards her pussy.

Rosie licked and sucked on Sarah's pussy for a few minutes and eventually brought her to a huge orgasm following which she drifted back off to a sleep. The following morning I woke and the two of them were both butt naked, curled up together. I made coffee and woke them at which time Sarah seemed embarrassed at what had happened but I told her it was fine, Rosie gave her a kiss and we all got on with the day and the rest of the holiday just putting it down to a drunken event.
More than a drunken event. It's wonderful love making with hours of foreplay. Thank you so much for talking about your experience.

Reactions: TeddyG
Emilybee said:
I must mention that I am also bi. Ed thinks it gives more variety in sharing his wife. Also many unexpected happenings that makes you crave for more.
I think it make sense and as long as you are both happy then why not.

Users who are viewing this thread