• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi Slut

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
With the easing of the lockdown Andrew and I were still careful. Andrew was able to travel short distances again. I kept busy with my work at home and took more frequent walks around our area. I felt more open dressing again in my so called slutish clothes which I didn't think they were. One of my lady friends Emma came right out and said I look like a *****. I slapped her, she slapped me back. Then unexpectedly she reached under my short dress.

"Just as I thought no panties, you are a slut" she said. This time I pulled on Emma's hair, pulled her to the floor, placed my right foot on her bulging tits. They were bigger then mine. She was in shorts and didn't notice any panty rim. Calling me a slut, she was one as well. She did make passes at Andrew because I caught him fondling her tits. She looked up and saw under my dress, seeing my shaved pussy. Emma kept staring but I didn't expect to feel her hands glide up between my legs. I closed my legs tight on her hands then gave way, opening them slightly. Her hands traveled up further and when Emma touched my pussy she softly revealed,

"I always wanted you". She rose to her knees kissed and licked my inner thighs. I welcomed it. I pushed her mouth tighter to me as she reached my pussy, feeling her tongue inside my cunt. My clit popped out, as Emma caressed it also with her tongue. She made hot and horny. I pushed her back to the floor, opened her shorts and slid them off her.

"Suck my pussy my love" Emma begged. I removed my dress lowered myself unto her so she could feel my nudeness on top of her body. Emma held me tight and for the first time we kissed. My kisses traveled down her body, spreading her open. Her cunt was already wet, licking her juices into my mouth. Emma orgasmed several times. I changed positions, placing my pussy on her mouth, as her pussy touched my lips. We devoured each other, ate each other till we both screamed we were CUMING AND CUMING.

Yes she was a bi slut and made me one. After my initiation I experienced other females. Emma introduced me to two of her horny bitches. I shared my experiences with Andrew and by telling him he stroked his cock. More to come.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel and Rayagr

Users who are viewing this thread