• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big black manaconda sergeant

• Thread starterblacktwizzler
  • Start date

blacktwizzler

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2006
Looking to play online or with anyone in hawaii. Demontedub on the y and demonte35 on hot mail Buzz me and atleast have a pic or a cam. demonte35@gmail.com email me too

Attachments

• DSC_00220016.JPG
    DSC_00220016.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,397
  • DSC_00050003_1.JPG
    DSC_00050003_1.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,330
Reactions: alexsivixay and Pervywhitedad
blacktwizzler said:
Looking to play online or with anyone in hawaii. Demontedub on the y and demonte35 on hot mail Buzz me and atleast have a pic or a cam. demonte35@gmail.com email me too

This White Bois wants to Suck it and Taste It! YUMMY:jackoff:

Reactions: lnohhnvm
I once had a friend that lived in Hawaii. He said there were lots of easy, Japanese tourists looking for fun. You got cool abs bro, but a smaller cola bottle would have a better visual effect.

u can twizzle me

You're really built for some rolling around together. Hubby and I are coming to Maui in Spring; maybe you and I can be coming IN Maui. Do you know where Mandalay Bay is? I'll e-mail when our trip dates are for sure.

I am sure one of those white bois. Please write me if interested at all.
Also, I had a sarge who was like a husband to me for over three years. I described how we met on another post. At ft Eust while I was on the peninsula in the late 80's

Great bod and package :) THanks for sharing hon.

blacktwizzler said:
PLEASE KIK ME!
Looking for a big dick black man to play online with.
Have a SERIOUS fantasy of someone like you becoming House Bull in my home!

Screenshot_20220119-103027_Gallery.jpg

Why dig up a 14 year old post? He was last seen in 2010. Don't think hw will kick you.

Users who are viewing this thread