• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big breasted white wife

• Thread starterUKSmallLimpHusband
  • Start date

UKSmallLimpHusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2006
My first ever thread and I am a bit nervous about posting her private pics for other men to see, but here goes......

This is my wife of 8yrs. She has milky white skin, big heavy breasts and a hairy pussy....not sure if you will like her?? I think she has a voluptuous body, made for dirty sex.

I would rather masturbate my 4.75 incher thinking about a large black man sliding his hard cock deep inside her married white hole....making her moan and filling her plump belly with his cum than fuck her myself. I think your dark body would like great between her white spread thighs.

Thinking about this drives me mad....when we do occasionally have sex I know she is just going through the motions to please me.

As you can see she often pleasures herself with her vibrator to make up for my size. It excites me to think that she enjoys her pink toy more than my penis.

Would she be worth your time?? please let me know your thoughts on her....

I have more pics if you are interested, close ups of her juicy tits, wet pussy and arse.

Thank you for reading

Attachments

• big hanging breasts.jpg
    big hanging breasts.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,602
  • fucking herself.jpg
    fucking herself.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 771
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Sure. I'd love to see her nice juicy creamy ass. Looks like it'd be fun for black dicking for sure.

I second the motion, BBC enjoyment for sure!

I'd fuck her in a heartbeat in front of you! Do you live close to WV?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see her fucked love bbw women BIG TIME...keep us posted

• Love
I absolutely ADORE tig ole bitties. I'm obsessed with tits!

nice rack you need to state your location to find ppl who are close if you really want here filled

charlieparker

Sure Nuf' Would Love To Squeeze My Thick 9 1/2" Nigger Cock In Her Hairy Cunt And Give Her A Good Nigger Fucking While I Suck On Them Big Tits. After I Shoot My Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed In Her Big Pussy, You Can Lick It Out And Then Get Your Sloppy Seconds While She Sucks My Cum-covered Cock Clean And Hard Again. Then I'd Fuck And Cum In Her Big White Ass

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice photos, especially the ones showing her soft and very mature/well rounded ass cheeks. Can only imagine how good it feels to hit that from behind and feel my balls slapping against her pussy lips. I enjoy your photos. While I'm not a breast man like some of my other friends here, your wife has nice ones. Be nice to feel my cock between them one day soon.:cool:

Big breasted wife

BBC - Ohio, thanks glad you like her mature round arse....here are two more.

I cannot fuck her from behind, keep slipping out, but I do like to finger her this way, you get a really good view of both holes.

Love the thought of a big cock fucking her from behind, whilst her big tits hang down and sway about....mmmm

Attachments

• Wifes fuckable arse.jpg
    Wifes fuckable arse.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Opening her up.jpg
    Opening her up.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Love
How are these for big boobs?

tiny_hubby said:
BBC - Ohio, thanks glad you like her mature round arse....here are two more.

I cannot fuck her from behind, keep slipping out, but I do like to finger her this way, you get a really good view of both holes.

Love the thought of a big cock fucking her from behind, whilst her big tits hang down and sway about....mmmm

:hitit: and enjoy seeing my thick cum nestled in her hairy box. Thanks for sharing.

Big breasted wife

My wifes big juicy tits and pink wet pussy up close.

I think her pussy looks pretty inviting but not sure if it could accomodate a thick large black cock?

Attachments

• Pictures 1 022 (3).jpg
    Pictures 1 022 (3).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Pictures 1 023 (3).jpg
    Pictures 1 023 (3).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Love

Users who are viewing this thread