• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big Brother (USA) on TV - a little interracial cuckolding this year?

• Thread starterthickwil
  • Start date

thickwil

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2006
Just an amusing thing I'm seeing on TV here in the U.S., and might interest some of the forum members. It takes a bit of explanation, but might be worth a chuckle.

The new season of the "Reality TV" show "Big Brother" on CBS started tonight. If you've never seen it, a bunch of people are put in a house full of cameras and they have to play games and plot against each other as one person is evicted from the house every week. The last person in the house wins.

Why am I posting this here?
This year game players are put in the Big Brother house and partnered with a 'soul-mate' they have to play the game with. Two of the players are a hot blonde and a muscle-bound white guy who are boyfriend and girlfriend outside the house (and intended to keep it secret from the other players). The problem is the hot blonde has been partnered with a black guy!

Oh, and the blonde and the brotha just won the first competition... and some cash.

Hmmmm... this show is notorious for breaking up relationships. Could be a nice bit of cuckolding on TV this year! LOL.

Just thought it would be worth a chuckle.

Thickwil:cockblock

hard 2 say whats gonna happen but its defiantly worth keeping an eye on could lead 2 some interesting live feeds

I want to watch Big Brother after Dark. It's on after 12 pm

hmmmmm

seems like there's some interesting stuff already 1 chick amanda says she don't date whitebois and shes all over the black guy there, also there's a white couple who's gf caught paired up with the black guy for the couples theme and she seems touchy feely with him so who knows but has potential

Speaking of TV shows. Has anyone seen the episod of "Ugly Betty" a few weeks ago where Ugly Betty gets stuck in an elevator with her ad agencies black stud fashion model. He offers to "do" Betty because it would be a unique kink for him?
She refused because she said she had a boy friend.
I was watching this with my wife and she almost cracked up. She knows my fantasy is for her to go black because we share the PC and I purposely haven't been discrete with my book marks.

an update,last night they showed all the evicted house guests were sequestered in seperate houses with jen the hot blonde who called her boyfriend racist and parker the black dude being alone in one themselves for the last three weeks doing god knows what but i can imagine a few things,don't know about anyone else but if your a cuckold or like ir sex wouldn't you love to be a fly on that house wall.

Attachments

• bigbrotherjenparker8.jpg
    bigbrotherjenparker8.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 264
  • bigbrotherjenparker2.jpg
    bigbrotherjenparker2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 281
  • bigbrotherjenparker28.jpg
    bigbrotherjenparker28.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 284
  • bigbrotherjenparker17.jpg
    bigbrotherjenparker17.jpg