• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big cock in the swimming pool showers....

• Thread starterrubyisyou
  • Start date

rubyisyou

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2009
last weekend I went down to the local swimming pool fairly early on sunday.

It wasn't that busy, and so whilst I usually like to look at the others guys cocks in showers, I wasnt expecting much as i finished my swim and headed for the changing room.

However when i got there, there was a middle aged guy standing in the showers, facing the wall.

From behind he didnt seem like a big cock kinda guy, and so I was thinking "quick shower" and home... i stripped off my speedos and started showering... normally after swimming my cock is only 1 or 2 inchs, and so even when hard its only 6 inchs and still fairly thin...

Imagine my surprise then - when i notice the guy next to me has the biggest soft cock i have ever seen..... 4 or 5 inchs long, thick like it wouldnt fit in my hand, and with a huge purple head on it...

I kept sneaking looks at his cock, thinking what it must be like to have such a big cock... As usual i started imaging feeding that big cock into my wife's pussy.... watching him fuck her with it, and then sucking her juices off it....

The guy must have noticed me looking as he started to wash his cock more, and discreetly rub himself until he has half hard.. and massive!

By this time i was getting very light headed and all I wanted to do was a) reach over and feel what it must be like to hold such a big cock in my hands, knowing my fist would not even fit around it.... and b) give this guy my name and address and let him come over to my house and fuck my wife with that cock...

My own cock was having a mini-hard-on, but was clearly sticking straight out. The guy must have thought the 4 inchs I was showing was all I had...

By now he was fully erect, and beautiful. And without realising it I started to cum as I washed my own cock....

In less than 3 minutes, I had got so excited at that thought of his big cock fucking my wife, and me holding and sucking him, that i had got hard and cum with only the lightest jerking..

I left quickly, before I ended up on my knees sucking him there and then!

Next weekend - I am going swimming at the same time again, but will take some pictures of my wife naked showing her pussy, to give to him - with a contact number!

First posting - I'd like to think it's true... Time will tell :)

Great story!

I don't find this story suspicious at all. In fact, I can totally relate. I'm eager to hear what happens next time you see him. The photos of your wife are a good idea, I think, but it sort of sounds like he's into men. Why don't you find out?

Fantasy posting.

Fantasy?

yes - it is a fantasy... for here and now..
maybe something will come of it - mayboe not..

i thought this was a place to discuss our dreams/aspiriations/fantasies...

I have the big dicked bull fucking my wife fantasies too.
But I don't see myself sucking them off in the shower.

There is nothing wrong with seeing a big dick guy and fantasizing about him fucking your wife. It is the natural thing for a cuck to do.

Yes it is [a place to discuss our dreams/aspiriations/fantasies] - and it was well written too - but because it was written as real life, and there is a xxx-stories section, the regular readers of the forum saw through it.

I tend to give everyone a chance and if they're displaying a false life as real then it shows up very quickly.

Feel free to track down my pictures, and think of me spreading your wife's wet pussy with what you see. You never know - I enjoy a good swim ;)

And then, there have been those of us who related actual real life events and have been shrugged off by this forum because they were not extreme enough. ;)

Moral to the story: Life is short, just enjoy it.

Hey Ruby, I enjoyed your post.

Can you click a pic of his exciting cock with your cell phone - then post it here for us to see the reason you are wanting your wife to let it slip into her wet tunnel ?

who brings their cell phone into public showers, I would suspect that is sure to attract unwated attention

You better listen and heed Saraha's advice