• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big cocks in Michigan needed

• Thread starterjr2
  • Start date

jr2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2013
Detroit
IMG_2650.jpgIMG_2648.jpg

Hi, I'm starting this post for my girlfriend — my boss — who is a hot blonde who owns me. We're shopping for cages soon so I have to be locked up.

I know there are some sexy black boys in Detroit. Anyone nearby? No weirdos.

Send her your compliments. She's reading this thread and enjoying making me her bitch.

If you are in Michigan, PM us with pictures. She is picky, but you won't be disappointed if she likes you. It will be the best you've ever had.

She has a beautiful pussy... would love to see full body.

Thanks, she likes comments a lot. she wants to know what you would do to her.

I never got reply from before...hard black man in Grand Rapids...i'd love to bend her over that cage and pound her pussy while you were force to watch it inside.

Ha! Actually a chastity "cage" — but now you have new gears turning… a real cage… hm… Grand Rapids is too far from us. Do you make it this way often?

Surprised there aren't more comments on that beautiful ass. Where are the real bulls at?

This is my first time doing anything like this but I am interested. 34, athletic black guy. Pleasing to look at and 9+ inches. No problem pleasing the ladies. Hit me up @ Tony Eastwood411@gmail.com

Reactions: Brazilianhotwife
TonyEastwood411 said:
This is my first time doing anything like this but I am interested. 34, athletic black guy. Pleasing to look at and 9+ inches. No problem pleasing the ladies. Hit me up @ Tony Eastwood411@gmail.com

where are you located Tony? =)

Rochester Hills

I am near Detroit all the time.

are you near detroit?

BLACKCAESAR3K5 said:
are you near detroit?

female half: what do you look like? send me a message.

jr2 said:
female half: what do you look like? send me a message.

and yes!

I would like to offer clean up duties. Harper Woods area here.

damn, very hot, love to please her

Users who are viewing this thread