• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big dicked hubby cucked

• Thread starterBiLoserMike
  • Start date

BiLoserMike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2021
I was wondering if white Bois with big hard dick love getting their wives fucked by BBC??
Please share your story!!

Reactions: toolman2c, aussiehorse and Readyu
Yes, there are white husbands with alpha-male cocks who enjoy seeing their wives being fucked by black men with alpha-male cocks. However, they should not be classified as cuckolds. "Wife sharers" would be a better description, IMO.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Tina B and aussiehorse
There is absolutely no correlation in my experience between actual dick size and 'ego' dick size needed to be an effective bull. That said....having a big dick is helpful ;)

Reactions: toolman2c
I'm about 7inch.

Soon to be cuckolded.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, GehoernterEhemann, bonemeal and 1 other person
fuckmywifeinnj said:
Yes, there are white husbands with alpha-male cocks who enjoy seeing their wives being fucked by black men with alpha-male cocks. However, they should not be classified as cuckolds. "Wife sharers" would be a better description, IMO.
Not so. Please recall the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks other men).

A married man need not have a cock of any particular size to be a cuckold.

Reactions: toolman2c, Matureplay and Manwaife
Having a big dick makes being a bull for sure easier your demeanor is just diffetent if your three times his size

Reactions: toolman2c and Focker
Custer Laststand said:
Not so. Please recall the definition: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks other men).

Allow me to try to explain the difference between a "cuckold" and a "wife sharer": a "cuckold" may wear a "cage" (he NEVER has sex with his wife); a true "wife sharer" will NEVER wear a "cage", and will have regular sexual relations with his wife but also permits his wife to have sex with other men. The sex between her and a bull may either occur with the husband being present or being absent.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
Custer Laststand said:

fuckmywifeinnj said:
Allow me to try to explain the difference between a "cuckold" and a "wife sharer": a "cuckold" may wear a "cage" (he NEVER has sex with his wife); a true "wife sharer" will NEVER wear a "cage", and will have regular sexual relations with his wife but also permits his wife to have sex with other men. The sex between her and a bull may either occur with the husband being present or being absent.
Wrong! But nice try.
Custer is correct in his definition of cuckold. She fucks other men weather her husband know it or not.
What you are describing is kink or fetish a subset of a cuckold relationship. ( A relationship where the husband knows and encourages his wife to fuck around ) These fetishes don't follow any rules and are unique to every relationship. Cock cage or not, being present or not, being allowed to have sex with the wife or not has nothing to do with the husband being a cuckold. If the wife is having sex with other men then he is a cuckold. Big or small cock.

Reactions: toolman2c, Matureplay, Custer Laststand and 2 others
fuckmywifeinnj said:
Wrong — and Zippless has it right

The definition of a cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife — meaning, of course, a wife who fucks one or more other men — has nothing to do with whether the man in question does or does not wear a cock cage, or whether or not his wife allows him to fuck her, or whether or not his wife allows him to watch while she fucks her lover(s), or the size of his cock, or the size of her lover's cocks, or with other details of that phenomenon.

The fact that a cuckold's wife fucks one or more other men can be thought of as the "cake" in the definition of a cuckold. Other behavioral aspects that may or may not be present in any given hotwife / cuckold husband relationship can be thought of as "frosting and decorations" on the cake.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Wrong — and Zipless has it right

The definition of a cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife — meaning, of course, a wife who fucks one or more other men — has nothing to do with whether the man in question does or does not wear a cock cage, or whether or not his wife allows him to fuck her, or whether or not his wife allows him to watch while she fucks her lover(s), or the size of his cock, or the size of her lover's cocks, or other details of that phenomenon.

The fact that a cuckold's wife fucks one or more other men can be thought of as the "cake" in the definition of a cuckold. Other behavioral aspects that may or may not be present in any given hotwife / cuckold husband relationship can be thought of as "frosting and decorations" on the cake.
Custer is dead nuts on.

If your wife had sex with another person, even once, like it or not you're a cuckold.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
I think the key word in there is unfaithful. Faithfulness has to do with lying and betrayal. Swingers are not lying or betraying at all, they are rather fucking as another couple would.play tennis. I would have to be on the side of you cannot be a cuckold if your wife is not betraying you.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, livinginfl and lookinaround
Countryroadrage said:
I think the key word in there is unfaithful. Faithfulness has to do with lying and betrayal. Swingers are not lying or betraying at all, they are rather fucking as another couple would.play tennis. I would have to be on the side of you cannot be a cuckold if your wife is not betraying you.
From Wikipedia. Don't agree with the masochism part.

Cuckoldry as a fetish​

Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold or wife watching is complicit in their partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive.[16][page needed][17][18] If a couple can keep the fantasy in the bedroom, or come to an agreement where being cuckolded in reality does not damage the relationship, they may try it out in reality. However, the primary proponent of the fantasy is almost always the one being humiliated, or the "cuckold": the cuckold convinces his lover to participate in the fantasy for them, though other "cuckolds" may prefer their lover to initiate the situation instead. The fetish fantasy does not work at all if the cuckold is being humiliated against their will.[19]

Psychology regards cuckold fetishism as a variant of masochism, the cuckold deriving pleasure from being humiliated.[20][21] In Freudian analysis, cuckold fetishism is the eroticization of the fears of infidelity and of failure in the man's competition for procreation and the affection of females.[citation needed] In his book Masochism and the Self, psychologist Roy Baumeister advanced a Self Theory analysis that cuckolding (or specifically, all masochism) was a form of escaping from self-awareness, at times when self-awareness becomes burdensome, such as with perceived inadequacy. According to this theory, the physical or mental pain from masochism brings attention away from the self, which would be desirable in times of "guilt, anxiety, or insecurity", or at other times when self-awareness is unpleasant.[22]

Reactions: toolman2c, Custer Laststand and Countryroadrage
Countryroadrage said:
I think the key word in there is unfaithful. Faithfulness has to do with lying and betrayal.
In the context of marriage, "faithful" means a married woman having sex only with her husband, or a husband having sex only with his wife.

If a married woman has sex with one or more men other than her husband (i.e., if she takes lovers), she is "unfaithful" by definition. Whether her husband knows or does not know about it, or approves or disapproves, or participates in some way or does not participate, has nothing to do with the definition of a cuckold.

Thus, equivalent definitions would be: cuckold — a man with a wife who has sex with other men, or... if you prefer... a man with a wife who takes lovers.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Wrong. "Faithful" means a married woman has sex only with her husband.

If a married woman has sex with one or more men other than her husband (i.e., if she takes lovers), she is "unfaithful" by definition. Whether her husband knows or does not know about it, or approves or disapproves, or participates in some way or does not participate, has nothing to do with the definition of a cuckold.

Thus, equivalent definitions would be: cuckold — a man with a wife who has sex with other men, or a man with a wife who takes lovers.
I disagree, and Im gonna be fine with that :)

Reactions: livinginfl and lookinaround
Countryroadrage said:
I disagree, and Im gonna be fine with that :)
From Oxford the definition of unfaithful:

"engaging in sexual relations with a person other than one's regular partner in contravention of a previous promise or understanding."

I tried to search the definition using the 'Countryroadrage Dictionary", surprise, surprise there isn't any.

It is quite often here that men try to redefine the meaning of words sometimes to help their battered & bruised ego, sometimes to not be pigeonholed.

2wheel said:
From Oxford the definition of unfaithful:

"engaging in sexual relations with a person other than one's regular partner in contravention of a previous promise or understanding."

I tried to search the definition using the 'Countryroadrage Dictionary", surprise, surprise there isn't any.

It is quite often here that men try to redefine the meaning of words sometimes to help their battered & bruised ego, sometimes to not be pigeonholed.
I am a 'regular' partner for several women as much as their husbands are, and the previous promise or agreement would include the decision to cuckold their husbands. Your definition is acceptable to me.

lookinaround said:
Well, just to put it out there, the 2nd definition of unfaithful from the same dictionary is "1.2Disloyal, treacherous, or insincere." It is from the 2nd definition that the 1st definition is derived, so I suppose the argument is that if a woman is not being disloyal, treacherous, or insincere but rather adhering to an agreement between man and wife, then she is not being unfaithful at all. My feeling is that if someone's going to be quoting a dictionary they should give the full definition and understand the context. Also, another definition given by the Oxford English dictionary, perhaps a different edition, defines unfaithfulness as "1.1Engaging in sexual relations with a person other than one's regular partner in contravention of a previous promise or understanding" which is fully consistent with what Countryroadrage says.

From Zippless' post earlier, if the primary motivation for cuckoldry is humiliation or masochism, but Countryroadrage and others do not have this motivation and have no interest in humiliation at all, is it still cuckoldry? That's certainly a discussion worth having and deserves more than people just saying "wrong" in response.
There are multiple definitions, they are not AND they are OR. When one definition is satisfied there is no need to go further.

Cuckoldry has nothing to do with humiliation but humiliation is certainly a subset, as is IR, ownership, etc.

This isn't complicated:
if a wife, without prior agreement (Oxford), has sex with others, she is unfaithful (FYI Merriam-Webster has no mention of agreement)
if a wife has sex with others the husband is a cuckold, regardless of prior agreement

Reactions: Custer Laststand
2wheel said:
There are multiple definitions, they are not AND they are OR. When one definition is satisfied there is no need to go further.

Cuckoldry has nothing to do with humiliation but humiliation is certainly a subset, as is IR, ownership, etc.

This isn't complicated:
if a wife, without prior agreement (Oxford), has sex with others, she is unfaithful (FYI Merriam-Webster has no mention of agreement)
if a wife has sex with others the husband is a cuckold, regardless of prior agreement
Youre a funnny guy @2wheel .

Reactions: toolman
Countryroadrage said:
Youre a funnny guy @2wheel .
I've been called a lot of things, not sure funny is one of them. LOL!

Always important to have respectful dialog, thanks for that.

Users who are viewing this thread