• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

big night out

• Thread starterdirtrider
  • Start date

dirtrider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2007

Hi to all,
Like to start off saying hi to everyone as a newbie to this site,sort of worried that i didnt fit in as i not a sissy ,nor have a small cock..but i not a swinger..just the thought of my wife with another man drove me crazy,i find myself wanking off everytime the thought came in my head.

I guess like most wasnt sure how to come at the subject with my wife,as she said i was the one she been looking for all her life..stuff like that,to ask her to have sex with another man didnt seem right somehow yet it became a driving passion,also i seem to know that deep down with me there she wanted to surrend to the dark side,lol, playing always safe thru her life.

I started simple really,got a real life dildo,we got to play out my fansty of her grinding guys on the dance floor,it would end up with the suction cupped dildo hanging off the wall with my wife impaling herself on it while she sucked my cock ,the house music,darken room and blindfold helped her escape into the dream that she had two strangers cocks that wanted her to service.

My wife would switch to sucking the dildo and me pumping her sweet tight hairless pussy, i pretend to be the other guy by even wearind different aftershave ,then after she come i would just sit in the chair ,pretend like i been watching the whole thing. She would remove the fold and come to over ,kneel n suck me like i never had her suck before.

We played lots of games like that,i ask her to suck the thick rubber cock ,pretending it was a stranger so i can watch,things went on like that for a while,i was happy in that we played, to me it was as close as i was going to get coz of the fear of asking.

As i said things went along like that till a a weekend away we planned, kids at grandmas for a few days ,we hit a restort that no one would have the chance to know us,this was the time it all changed.we got there early on the friday afternoon, booked in, got dressed for dinner, a romantic dinner for two,we laughed n talked into the late hours that night,not on anything nor everything,i paid n took my wifes hand as we walked the busy nightlife strip of the area. The air was thick with life ,dance music..all was adding to a heavy mix,"hey want to go in and dance " i asked

We got in,wow how young everyone looked,we got up on the darken dance floor n just danced together ,i knew it was the closest my wife n i had been in ages,it was soo good n she looked so hot and i knew from her look she was horny too. We sat after what seem like ages of dancing,i went up and got drinks and returned.People watching is fun ,we sat just doing that till i turned n whispered to my wife to go to the girls room n remove her panties n bra, with a shocked look she shyly said oh i cant ,i smiled n said oh go on.

I laughed to myself as she walked off into the bodies of people,well that didnt take much to get that to happen, i finished my drink by her return, i get another i said as she stood in front of me,"no i will" she replied.I watched her at the bar, a guy mucher younger than i started to talk to her,i grabbed my phone n txt her,stay n talk to him hun..it said..she flet her phone go off,read the sms then looked across the room to where i was sitting. i gave her the ok sign, she then got her phone txting back, u sure???,i returned go on flirt with him,he likes what he see, i here u safe,i watch

My wife just smiled at me, i felt a shudder thru my body as i watch this stranger talk n touch my wife,i txt her ...we play tonight,use this to help the game...ok was her reply.They went up n danced ,i got a drink n watched then return to a table close to where i was sitting. A second male joined them, a friend of the first, i txted its ok hun,i am here,she looked up from her phone n smiled,i txted again, dance with both, be sure to grind ur ass in their crotch.

Like a good slut she did, i once saw one of the guys hand dissappear under her skirt rubbing her ass,i throb just watching.i know how those tight triathlon butt would feel, after the two dances she txted i want u. i sms back go to toilet i meet u out front.

We had sex on the walk back to the restort,out in public,something that never my wife would do,Once in the room the dildo became trult two cocks as my wife wanted her first dp,we me,well me as another guy. That morning at breakfast i knew she had things on her mind,i left her to think n went for a run,on my return she just went to her knees to suck my cock, saying i thank you for last night, i returned well there is tonight too u know, moments later i lost my load over her face,again something she never let happen .... saturday night my dream came true...to be continued

Dirt Rider

Hey man TELL us more. This is hot what does she look like I have a very beautiful picture painted? Photo no face??:p Thanks okdeacon

Thanks guys for ur support,a pic tells a 1000s words so this is my wife,i written the follow on,but i will write more,cheers

Very

Nice one of the hottest things we did was for her to tease at the clubs while I watched sometimes she would disappear and I wouldn't see her till the wee hours, always ended up with me cleaning up though, my favorite past time, but the build up to it I watched her get felt up, fingered, etc. loved every minute of it

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to see this has provoke interest,mmm like your bit tonio me too,i want to see that happen more,hoping this weekend even though we havent spoke on what will happen more will happen,but i guess i go with the flow,sorry the pic isnt a great one ,but i welcome comments on it,will get better ones if guys show interest,cheers all

The

Pic is a tease that's good you know how to play, she can be very good at it with yoru help, once she starts though don't stop it's what you wanted. They're such fine creatures though they will do what you ask of them just don't damn them for doing what you wanted. They are after all the best part of us.

tonio45 said:
Pic is a tease that's good you know how to play, she can be very good at it with yoru help, once she starts though don't stop it's what you wanted. They're such fine creatures though they will do what you ask of them just don't damn them for doing what you wanted. They are after all the best part of us.

Thanks for the advice,i agree with you,i know she loves me n only me and does this for me.I feel honoured and enjoy her pleasure,i happy where this goes,cheers for the advice

Keep

that in mind and she will be with you forever no matter what she or you do together or seperately

Go For It......

Dirtrider,

The pic of your wife is fucking gorgeous. Even with her head out of shot, I can see she has a superb body, and understand your hunger to know she is enjoying a good night with some guys. She is hot as...

To your wife, I hope you loved the feeling of DP, and I hope it makes you hungry for more... in r/l. You deserve it, and hubby knows that.

Let yourself go. You obviously enjoy being slutty and enjoying the pleasure as much as hubby enjoys the thought of you being that slut. And I do not use the term slut as an insult. If you get past the guilt, and if you both keep it in context of a hot wife being pleasured, as hot wives are so capable of doing, then you can both have some very deep satisfaction.

Wish I found you on the dance floor without panties. If I found how wet you were, I could not help but find out how you taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dirtrider

Just got back here. Your wife is so very sexy man. That body is a hard dick maker, a big heart breaker and a wonderful wonderful ache is my nuts maker, and I hope some big dicked fucker gets to take her!!! She has to be eating pussy. Thanks man:p:):p please let us know when she becomes a HOT WIFE. Enjoy. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread