• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big Step

• Thread starteriexport
  • Start date

iexport

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2005
My GF and I are very liberal and open/honest especially when it comes to sex.An ongoing fantasy of our is to have her fuck a big cock and A black one at that. We have the usual toys and use them regularly. She is very hot at 41 with a nice body that you would expect a woman of her age to have. Not large, not small, just perfect at least in my opinion. She has perfect tits and nice juicy pussy lips (see pic). I think we are at the point of taking the next step and maybe meeting a lover for her but we are both a bit gun shy and while she repeatedly says she could never do it, I know that if the circumstances were right it would happen. We like to drink and party and when she gets cranked up anything goes. So, what i may be interested in is a clean well hung, nice looking black man, no "thugs" that would be williong to set up a "chance encounter" and see where it goes. You should be prepared for rejection as I will not put her in a situation she is not comfortable with, but if you are smooth, it very well could happen. I am not sure that I will even pursue this, but would be interested to know if there are really any people that utilize these boards for discreet encounters as opposed to what I believe is mostly bullshit and fantasy. I am not into men and I will not tolerate humiliation of her or me. Dirty sex is fine but no abuse please. Condoms a must for initial encounters with bareback a possibility as time and trust develop. Anybody for real? Let me know. You need not "send a pic" as at this stage looks are irrelevant and I really don't get off looking at cocks. When the time is right we can compare notes and decide if we want to progress.
Tony

Attachments

• 1100_0632.jpg
    1100_0632.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 1100_0633.jpg
    1100_0633.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 316
  • 1100_0634.jpg
    1100_0634.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 321
no takers?

anybody want to help me here? chicago nw burbs.

sorry, but I'm on the East Coast. She is a winner, though.

I'm sure there will be some takers. Those pictures are amazing.

If you truly want that nice pussy work really well sweeite get at me at parot24@yahoo.com iam in new york city and can make it happen sometime this week baby to get at me sexy..

Users who are viewing this thread