• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big-titted blonde wife for well-hung blacks

• Thread startermis1sion
  • Start date

mis1sion

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2012
Looking for well-hung blacks to power-fuck my wife's cunt raw. Must be long and thick and up for a thorough pussy pounding. My wife will be your personal blonde ***** for hours. Abuse her cunt and tits.

wifewhore2.jpg

wifewhore3.jpg

n_a.jpg

IMG_1059nnn.jpg

0502081833-01.jpg
wifewhore2.jpg wifewhore3.jpg n_a.jpg IMG_1059nnn.jpg 0502081833-01.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Will you be stirring another mans porridge with your cock? Tongue?

Thank you for sharing...literally.

Where are you located?

More of my blonde wife

More pics for you to salivate over. Xtreme, we travel to Houston quite a bit. Does my wife make you hard for her? You interested in deep fucking her and tenderizing her pussy meat? Would love to see you sinking your big black meat into her and giving her a messy creampie.

To all you future cuckolds, my wife agreed a couple years ago to indulge my fantasy and have a black stranger fuck her deeply. For the first few encounters, she was hesitant and blindfolded and never knew who the guy was. After several encounters, he ended up fucking her bareback and shooting his cum inside her cunt. The guy ended up fucking my wife multiple times, each time ended with a gallon of hot sticky sperm shooting deep in her cunt. Next step is a gangbang with several black men in a hotel room. She'll be blindfolded and the guys will strip her. They'll lead her to the bedroom for several hours of deep fucking. Once the bedroom door is closed, I'll leave the hotel room so they can have total access to her body. I'll return after a few hours to see my wife a creamed mess. All holes violated.

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

whorewife5.jpg
L1.jpg L2.jpg whorewife5.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Eamdaniel
want to see more

She will look so hot and slutty when she gets gang banged by several BBCs. If she were my wife I'd have to stay in the room and watch as she gets all her fuck holes filled with cum from those black cocks. Maybe video all the action so she can watch it later and see how hot she looks being black gang banged!

More of my big-titted blonde wife

Fucking another man's cock. She accepted his creamy load deep inside her pussy.

LDG.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds
Shame you cannot show us your wife's beautiful face - she is one hottie for sure

Another of my wife

I love the fact that her legs have willingly spread wide to accept big thick black cock, repeatedly. I would hope that some of you have stroked your cocks and ejaculated to her naked body. Who wants to fuck her and how?L1c.jpg
L1c.jpg

Superb. Love to see more of her taking black cock!

Show us her face please -your wife looks a beauty!

Man your wife is a pretty lady.

She reminds me of a fine meal that I ate.

I would be relentless.

You are a lucky man.

Salute.

Another of my wife

a beautiful face; photo.JPGlarge suckable tits and nipples.

photo.JPG

Sexy wife would love to see her in action

She is a real beauty! Thanks for sharing. She needs a regular black lover. personally I like the idea of married white wife's being black bred

mis1sion said:
a beautiful face; View attachment 136362large suckable tits and nipples.

When can I come over and fuck the way like she's built to be fucked - wild, dirty and bare? Pm me when you get a chance.

Stu

Users who are viewing this thread