• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Birthday Gift from the Cuckoldress

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hey guys,

My birthday was on Tuesday and my wife took me out for a nice dinner. As dessert was being served she produced a small gift box for me to open. I should have suspected what it was by the sly smile she was wearing but I was *******. I opened the box to find a sleek black necklace with a shiny ornament affixed. I knew right then what it was. If you have seen my earlier posts you probably know too. It is an upgraded cuckold necklace. She gave me a similar necklace a couple years ago but it was kind of bulky and rough in design. She has me wear it whenever she wants to assert her control over me and usually when she has planned a date with one of her boyfriends.

When she gave me the first necklace it really signified for me that she was fully embracing the role of cuckoldress. With her gifting me a new one it reminds me that she wants this lifestyle as much as I do. This new necklace is more stylish and has the word “adorned” on the front and “horns” on the back (see pics).

So as we ate dessert and sipped coffee we talked about how much we both like how our relationship has evolved into this hotwife/cuckold style of relationship. She indulged me by sharing some texts that she had exchanged with a couple of her boyfriends over the past few weeks.

Then ... she has me read a text that was on-going while we were at dinner ...

BF: Hey sexy
WIFE: Hi!
BF: Are you guys at dinner?
WIFE: Yes just abt to give him his gift
BF: Think he suspects?
WIFE: No he has no idea
BF: K should I head over?
WIFE: Yes please
BF: Can’t wait to make u cum
WIFE: Me 2!!
BF: I’m here

And with that she picked up the new necklace, placed it around my neck, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “Happy birthday sweetie. No touching.” She then got up and walked out of the restaurant. I peeked outside and saw her get into her boyfriend’s car. He dropped her off well after midnight .. well fucked of course.

What a birthday!

Just a point to note ... This is her favorite boyfriend that I mention occasionally … and she is out with him again tonight.

~Jer

Attachments

• IMG_4068_adorned.jpg
    IMG_4068_adorned.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_4064_horns.jpg
    IMG_4064_horns.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 315
would love to know where she got your necklace. My Cuckoldress has mentioned getting me something similar for me to wear. She says it's so she can "mark her territory", lol.

Your wife is a very cool, progressive cuckoldress...

JerryB96 said:
Hey guys — my birthday was on Tuesday; my wife took me out for a nice dinner.

Your wife's recognition of you must have caused you to feel grateful... that was very kind of her. Did she order for you as you sat looking down obediently, neither looking at nor saying anything to the waitress?

JerryB96 said:
As dessert was being served she produced a small gift box for me to open. I should have suspected what it was by the sly smile she was wearing, but I was *******. It was an upgraded cuckold necklace. (She gave me a similar necklace a couple years ago, but it was kind of bulky and rough in design.) She has me wear it whenever she wants to assert her control over me and usually when she has planned a date with one of her boyfriends.

Awright... I like it. Your wife clearly understands the importance of reminding you frequently of your status.

JerryB96 said:
Her gift indicated she wants this lifestyle as much as I do. This new necklace is more stylish and has the word “adorned” on the front and “horns” on the back (see pics).

Thanks for the pix. It does look quite stylish. A minor quibble might be that "Adorned Horns," not being grammatical, does not have immediately-clear meaning. "Adorned with Horns," by contrast, would be clear and obvious. Maybe your wife could consider that when she has an updated necklace custom-inscribed for you sometime in the future. Obviously, though, she has the right idea.

JerryB96 said:
As we ate dessert and sipped coffee, we talked about how much we both like how our relationship has evolved into this hotwife/cuckold husband style of relationship. She indulged me by sharing some texts that she had exchanged with a couple of her boyfriends over the past few weeks.

Ah... so your wife has multiple lovers. She sounds like a very progressive cuckoldress.

JerryB96 said:
[As my wife departed to meet her lover outside the restaurant,] she picked up the new necklace, placed it around my neck, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “Happy birthday, sweetie. No touching.” She then got up and walked out of the restaurant.

That was a nice touch... it was very considerate of your wife to refer to you as "sweetie." Did she pay the bill prior to departing, to demonstrate to the waitress she controls the finances in your family (and since she took you out to dinner)?

If not, her "cuckold necklace" gift was a nice symbolic birthday present, in any case...

JerryB96 said:
I peeked outside and saw her get into her boyfriend’s car. He dropped her off well after midnight .. well fucked, of course.

Of course. And, demonstrating your insecurity to others by peeking out the restaurant window as your wife departed with her lover was proper and appropriate. Incidentally, if your wife were to take you to that same restaurant for dinners from time to time, it would enable the staff there to become familiar with her status vis-a-vis you...

JerryB96 said:
What a birthday! BTW, he is her favorite boyfriend. She is out with him again tonight. ~Jer

All good. Needless to say, your wife should not be expected to forego celebrating the New Year with her favorite lover.

Mac,

Thank you for the sentiments. It does sound a little cold but it shouldn't disappoint you that she left me for her boyfriend on my birthday. We had actually joked a few weeks prior that it would probably turn me on for her to have sex with one of her boyfriends on my brithday. When I acknowledged that I would like that she said it would be more like a birthday gift to her - rather than me! I wasn't thinking that she would really do it because it just isn't in her nature but I was very surpised and so happy that she did. She isn't all that controlling in her role as cuckoldress so when she makes a bold statement like that it really turns me on.

~Jer

MacNfries said:
JerryB96, actually that's a right tasteful gift for several reasons. She's showing you that she does care for you ... has a special place in her heart for you ... and values you for the roll you're willing to play. Kind of disappoints me that she'd leave you, in the middle of your birthday dinner to be with him, but again, that probably was her expression of her 'control' over the arrangement the 3 of you have. If its kewl with everyone involved ... so be it! I haven't read all your previous posts, so I'm sure there's more meat in your arrangement/situation. Thanks for your post. Mac :)

Hi Custer,

The inscription is actually read as, "Horns Adorned." My wife is actually quite clever in her design. She made it so that if worn with the word "Adorned" facing outward, people would just think of it as a lovingly gesture ... while the word "Horns" is hiding on the back-side of the necklace signifying it's real meaning.

Custer Laststand said:
Thanks for the pix. It does look quite stylish. A minor quibble might be that "Adorned Horns," not being grammatical, does not have immediately-clear meaning. "Adorned with Horns," by contrast, would be clear and obvious. Maybe your wife could consider that when she has an updated necklace custom-inscribed for you sometime in the future. Obviously, though, she has the right idea.

Yes, she paid for dinner. It was my birthday. We do, after all, have a wonderful, loving and healthy relationship .. cuckolding is just a nice kink.

Custer Laststand said:
That was a nice touch... it was very considerate of your wife to refer to you as "sweetie." Did she pay the bill prior to departing, to demonstrate to the waitress she controls the finances in your family (and since she took you out to dinner)?

JerryB96 said:
Hi Custer — the inscription is actually read as, "Horns Adorned." My wife is quite clever in her design. She made it so that if worn with the word "Adorned" facing outward, people would just think of it as a loving gesture ... while the word "Horns" is hiding on the back-side of the necklace signifying it's real meaning. And yes, she paid for dinner. It was my birthday. We do, after all, have a wonderful, loving and healthy relationship .. cuckolding is just a nice kink.

Ah... I see. Thanks for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread