• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Birthday Pass (Need Ideas!)

My GF Loves It Big!

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2013
So for special occasions my gf will give me what we call a 'birthday pass' (we call it that because the first time was on my birthday). We like to use these as a fun, sexy, and guilt free way to expand our boundaries. She likes to do it for me every now and then and we have done some pretty fun stuff under this pretext. Her first time anal, facial, bondage, role playing, and sex tape were all from these.

I have one for this weekend so I am looking for ideas on what to do. We have talked about threesomes mmf or mff or any combination. Not sure if that is what I should go for or think of something else. It is for the most part anything goes. I am not too into bondage, and not at all into scat/watersports so that isn't anything I would go for.

Anyway I am putting it up to you dirty minds out there to help me decide what I should do with my one day anything goes pass!

no replies? that is a bummer...

Ok. Seeing as Your Here on This Board. Have You Thought Of letting Her go out clubbing by Herself? Dressed For It. Three Rules. #1 No Panties #2 Be Home By 2 AM #3 Condoms (of course).

Will2112001 said:
Ok. Seeing as Your Here on This Board. Have You Thought Of letting Her go out clubbing by Herself? Dressed For It. Three Rules. #1 No Panties #2 Be Home By 2 AM #3 Condoms (of course).

I have put a little thought into that, but I don't think anything would happen without me kinda moving things along, you know. She goes out by herself often enough, but I doubt anything would happen unless I told her to... or I was there.

So she goes in two minutes before You. And You sit at one end of the bar and enjoy. Happy Birthday

Will2112001 said:
So she goes in two minutes before You. And You sit at one end of the bar and enjoy. Happy Birthday/QUOTE]

that is not bad... watching her get hit on by all those guys.

You could have a Happy Birthday. So could She. Work it right. She could be well used by the time You get Her back.

b

Will2112001 said:
You could have a Happy Birthday. So could She. Work it right. She could be well used by the time You get Her back.

b

how would I play my cards like that?

Is there an expiration date on the pass?

Maybe instead of condom encased adventures with strangers, there is someone the two of you could think of who is desirable and discreete. Donating blood to Medic is an inexpensive way to get tested for EVERYTHING. If the two of them are good to go, condoms could be optional.

monitaur said:
Maybe instead of condom encased adventures with strangers, there is someone the two of you could think of who is desirable and discreete. Donating blood to Medic is an inexpensive way to get tested for EVERYTHING. If the two of them are good to go, condoms could be optional.

no one really comes to mind.... I guess I could ask her... It might be kinda hot hearing who she would like to and be willing to sleep with.

My GF Loves It Big! said:
how would I play my cards like that?

Well If a group of guys takes an interest in Her. What's the most She's had in one night?

Will2112001 said:
Well If a group of guys takes an interest in Her. What's the most She's had in one night?

She has only been with one guy at a time.

Maybe Her luck will change.

Users who are viewing this thread