• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Birthday Pass

• Thread starterconorblw
  • Start date

conorblw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2011
So my GF has been out of town for over 2 weeks and is coming home tonight. We have been missing each other alot and due to technical difficulties we have not been able to talk much or cam 2 cam at all, witch is usually what gets us through these times.

So this morning I told her how much I wanted her and how I am going to jump her bones as soon as she gets home. She knows how horny I have been and she is the same. So she told me she was going to give me what we call a birthday pass tonight.

A birthday pass basically means I can have her do anything that night, something she would not normally do. Coming from the I would say pretty universal joke of getting special sex on your birthday. Our first time anal play was with one of these and so was the first time she and I fucked around on webcam for a room of people. I have made her dress like a complete slut and then we go to the clubs where "we happen to run into a group of my friends" and even our first sex in public place.

My question for all of you pros is what should I do with it tonight? I have fulfilled most of my/our fantasies already. We could repeat a previous one but I would love some Ideas. She will be home in a few hours but I have most of the night. I would love to reply with all the details of what happened if I get some good responses! So let your dirty minds run wild!

Thanks in advanced!

No one has any ideas? She will be home before too long I need some help here! Would a Pic of her help?

You're in a cuckold site. I think it's about time friend....

Reactions: toolman2c
Exactly

BiInLA said:
You're in a cuckold site. I think it's about time friend....

Instead of YOU giving it to her try letting her enjoy another man for real instead of simply flirting buddy! ;)

Something like this would be much more interesting....have fun!

about to be g'banged by BBC 2.jpg

Take pics of her and post it here then show her!

Slut her up and go out to a club again. She will dance all night with everyone but you.

Users who are viewing this thread