• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Birthday Present

PervertHusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Chapter 1 - Monday

Robert was composing an email about his latest sales meeting when the phone rang. He looked at the display to see who was calling him and it read “Home”.

“Strange, who would be calling from home this time of the day.” Robert picked up the phone, “Hello?”

“Hi honey, it’s me.”

It was his wife Megan. “Hey, why are you at home?”

“An emergency just came up. I need to fly to the client site this afternoon to sort things out. I am packing my bags as we speak.”

“Oh, ok. How long will you be gone?” Though this was unexpected, Robert wasn’t too surprised. Megan worked as an insurance auditor meant she frequently had to travel to client site to verify claims and often on short notice.

“I am not sure. It was a pretty big accident so I may have to stay there for a few days. I am so sorry honey, I think I am going to miss your birthday.”

“That’s ok. It’s only a birthday, I have one every year.” Robert was disappointed deep down.

“I promise I will make it up to you when I come back! I promise!”

“Don’t worry about it. We’ll celebrate when you come back.”

“Right. I’ll have to go now. The taxi has just arrived to take me to the airport.”

“Love you. Travel safe.”

“Love you too, honey. See you in a few days.”

And with that the phone line was disconnected.

Chapter 2 - Tuesday

Robert arrived at his office only slightly later than usual, having being delayed by the traffic and having to make breakfast for himself while Megan was away. Thankfully, he didn't have any meetings scheduled for the morning.

Barely 30 minutes had passed when the receptionist called him on the phone.

"Mr. Thompson, there is a package here for your signature."

"Thanks, Christina. I'll be right out."

Robert got up and made his way to the reception area. 'Who would be sending me stuff? I don't remember ordering anything from the net recently.' he mused.

The packaged turned out to be padded enveloped. Robert signed for it and took it with him back to his office. He was more puzzled than ever about the content. It was sent via priority service with 10 o’clock guarantee delivery. The envelope was very light and not stiff so that ruled out documents or books. Once he sat back down in front of his desk, he shook it to see if it made any noise. But nothing came out of the envelope.

'Oh well, just have to open it and see.' he thought.

He ripped open the side and peeked into the envelope. Inside was a Ziploc plastic bag containing what looked to Robert some blue clothes? He pulled the plastic bag from the envelope and realized that the garment inside was a cotton shirt.

'Who would send me a shirt in a Ziploc bag?' Robert was puzzled. He looked inside the envelope again and noticed that there was a note also. He took it out and unfolded it to see a web site address written clearly in his wife's handwriting. The note was signed with her usual 'XOXO' and "PS. web site not work safe"

Robert was completely confused at this point so he left the shirt in the ziplock bag alone for the moment and turned to his laptop. He used it to take work with him home so no one will find it out of ordinary that he used it on his desk. First, he unplugged the network cable from the laptop. He didn't want his company IT department snooping on his machine remotely. Then he turned on his Wi-Fi network card and within a few seconds found an open access point from across the street. After going through the authentication process, Robert typed in the web site address and was taken to an online photo album service site. There was only one album there and it was named "Monday".

There were no thumbnail pictures on that page so he clicked on the "Next" link to open up the first photo. What greeted him was a photo of Megan in front of the desk in her hotel room. She was dressed in a light blue cotton shirt and a dark grey pinstripe pants. Both of them fitted to her torso like a glove and were what she would wear when she needed to be on site with clients. Her long brown hair was pinned up and the matching jacket could be seen lying on the bed in the background.

On the corner of the photo, Robert could see that it was in the morning when the photo was taken.

Robert clicked on the link again and the next photo was a close-up of Megan with her shirt unbuttoned all the way down to her navel, showing her matching blue lace push-up bra to the camera.

Robert clicked for the next photo. There was no photo but at the bottom of the page his wife had left a message.

"Honey, to make up for me not being there with you on your birthday I have prepared this surprise for you. I have to change it a bit since I am doing it away from home but I think you will like it nonetheless."

‘Next’ again. This one was obviously taken in the evening as the desk lamp lighted the hotel room and the open window showed that it was dark outside. In the photo, Megan sat in front of the desk as in the previous two photos.

“What’s the surprise?” Robert was wondering aloud when he noticed that the top four buttons of Megan’s shirt were undone and the wide expense of chest the gap ******* had a ‘wet’ look to it. He scrolled down a bit and saw that the upper edge of her bra cups were a shade of dark blue as if they were wet. When he scrolled to the bottom of the page Robert read his wife comment.

“Remember the fantasy you told me about a year ago? Well, I’ve decided that I will live it out for you for your birthday.”

Robert knew which fantasy his wife was referring to. After having a long session of hot sex one weekend evening, they started trading sexual fantasies and Robert told Megan that one of his top fantasy is to have her to have sex with another man. Not just having sex, he explained back then, he wanted her to tease him or give him clues that she might be having sex with another man. Megan laughed and called him a complicated man, and said be careful what he wished for. Neither of them has since mentioned it and Robert had in fact forgotten about it until now.

His hand was shaking when he clicked on the mouse button to bring up the next photo. When it finally loaded up, Robert gasped. The photo was a close up of Megan’s chest, starting from the bottom of her chin to the top of her abdomen. Her shirt had been unbuttoned completely and pulled apart to show her bra covered 34C tits and chest. The photo showed clearly her chest was covered with cum and they were dripping downward towards the bra. Some of them had already reached the top of the undergarment and was turning it dark blue.

Megan wrote at the bottom of the page, “Call me this evening at 6 o’clock with the package next to you and the photo page up and I’ll tell you all about it. Do not call a minute before or open the package. If you do, this will be all you get for your birthday. XOXO”

The rest of the day was simply torture for Robert. He could hardly concentrate on his work as every few minutes his mind would wonder what his loving wife had done for him. Did she really have sex with another man? What was this man like? Was this man better than himself? How did she find him? The list of questions went on and on.

So when 5:30PM came Robert went straight out of the door and drove home as fast as he could without breaking the law. He made it home with 10 minutes to spare and he ended up just sat in front of the phone staring at it for the remaining minutes. Right at 6 o’clock, he picked the phone and dialed Megan’s cell phone number.

Megan answered after only one ring, obviously waiting for him to call, “Hi honey. How’s your day?”

“How is my day,” thought Robert. “Torture, and you know why.”

“Sure I do!” Megan laughed over the phone. “But it won’t be fun otherwise.”

“I guess you are right. So are you going to tell me what happened or not?”

“Not so fast! Tell me, are your cock hard right now?”

“It’s been hard since this morning after seeing your photos!”

“Good! Just the way I want it. One more thing before I start.” Megan asked.

“What?”

“You have to promise that you won’t touch yourself until I tell you to. You can take it out of your pants but your can’t touch it afterward until I say so. Ok?”

“Ok, ok. Whatever you want, just tell me what happened.” Robert pulled his pants and underwear down in one go and sat back in the seat with his already hard cock sticking straight up.

“Here we go! After leaving work yesterday, I came back to the hotel and instead of going back to my room I stayed at the bar for a few drinks. Before I finished my first drink this guy sitting next to me was already chatting me up. He was also on business and staying in the same hotel. As soon as he saw that I was not wearing a wedding ring, because I took them off before getting into the bar, he started flirting with me big time.”

“By the time I finished the next drink, his hand was already on my knees most of the time while we chatted. So to make sure I sent the right signal, I excused myself and went to the ladies room. When I got there I unbuttoned the third button on my shirt to show off more of my cleavage. I looked into the mirror and bent over slightly to make sure that he could see all the way down my chest. When I got back to my seat, I could tell he noticed the change straightaway because he couldn’t tear his eyes away from my chest for more than a few seconds at a time.”

Robert could just imagine how those beautiful tits would look like in his head.

“After another drink, I’ve finally worked up enough courage to ask him if he was kind enough to walk me back to my room. Of course he agreed and followed me to the elevators. I could see his rather large bulge sticking out from the front of his pants as we waited in the elevator lobby. As soon as the elevator door closed behind us, we were all over each other. One of his hands grabbed my ass through my pants while the other grabbed my left tit through my jacket. Then he moved his hand inside through the rather large opening in the front of my shirt and touched my bra covered tit. As he was doing that, I was stroking his cock through his pants. It was pretty large and hard, almost as large as yours!”

“Robert, is your cock still hard? I bet it is covered in pre-cum, isn’t it?” Megan asked.

“Megan honey, my cock is leaking pre-cum like a broken facet! Can I stroke it now?”

“Oh no, you don’t. Just a few more minutes and you can cum as much as you want.”

“Anyway, when we got to my floor we practically ran to my room. The moment we stepped into my room, he pushed me against the corridor wall and was all over me again before the door was even closed. This time instead of feeling my ass he unbuttoned my pants, unzipped it and worked his hand down the front of my panties. When I felt his fingers touched my pussy I moaned into his mouth. He rubbed his fingers on my pussy lips a few times and finding it wet and slippery so he curled up one of his finger and pushed it deep inside my pussy. I was so wet that it went inside easily and I could hear the squishy sounds it made.”

“Oh god, he was so good at finger fucking me I tell you. His palm was just at the right place to rub against my clit, which by this time was sticking out while he worked two fingers in an out of my pussy. My hip seemed to have its own mind as it bucked back and fore on his fingers. And then he worked his other hand inside my bra and lightly pinched my nipple. That pushed me over the edge and I was cumming over his hand.”

“When I finished cumming, he pulled his hand out of my pants and slowly licked my pussy juice from each of his two fingers. My legs were getting weak from my climax so I pushed him back so now his back was on the other side of the corridor wall. Then I slide down to my knees, unzipped his pants and fished out his hard cock. His cock looked so similar to your, the shape, the feel, I could almost imagine it was your cock that I had in my hands. And Robert?”

“Yes honey?”

“You can play with your cock now. Just don’t cum until I tell you. Ok?”

“Ohh, ahhh… this feels so good.” Robert grabbed his cock and started stroking it up and down furiously.

“Tell me what you’re doing with your cock. I want to hear you describing it the same time as I stuff my pussy with my fingers.”

“Ahhh, I am stroking… my cock… with… my hand… It is wet… with pre-cum… And the pre-cum… is flying in every direction…”

“Yeah, yeah, beat your cock for me baby! I am lying here on my bed, my skirt all bunched up at my waist and I have two fingers fucking my wet pussy.” Megan was going to wait till she had finished her story before she worked herself to a climax but hearing her husband jerking off over the phone was too much for her to resist.

“Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” Robert shouted over the phone.

“Stop! Stop! Stop right now!” Megan insisted and stopped finger fucking herself. “Let me finished the story first. Have you stopped Robert?”

“Yes. It’s damn hard to stop. I was right on the edge. A small breeze will set it off!” moaned Robert.

“Then you will like this. By the time I started sucking his cock, I knew he was pretty close to cumming himself. His cock was rock hard and was twitching all the time in my mouth. I could hear his breathing getting more laboured as the seconds went by. Then I felt his body tensed up and I knew he was going to blow he wad. I immediately took his cock out of my mouth and pointed it at my chest while stroked it with both hands. After couple of seconds, the first jet of cum flew out of his cock and landed right at my cleavage. I stopped stroking and aimed the second jet slightly higher so it made a splash on my chest.”

“Robert, now scroll back up the page and see how much cum I had on my chest. And then open the package and take a look for yourself. Put me on speakerphone and I’ll wait here when you ready to cum.”

Robert put his wife on speakerphone after staring at the photo for a few seconds. He literally ripped open the ziplock bag and took out the blue shirt that his wife worn last night. As he unfolded the shirt on his desk, he realized Megan had also packed her bra in the package.

“My god, Megan. This man is a freak! The whole front of your shirt is covered in his cum! And your bra too!” Because the shirt and bra had been sealed inside the ziplock bag, most of the cum was still wet and Robert could feel the slippery texture of his wife’s bra. When he smelt the strong odor of this man’s cum and he couldn’t wait to cum anymore.

“Oh yeah, I thought I was going to drown I had so much cum on me.” Megan said on the speakerphone. Then she heard some noises in the background and she put two and two together. “Are you jerking off, Robert?”

“YES! ALL OVER YOUR BRA! AGGGHHH!”

“That’s it baby! Cover the rest of my bra with your cum! Cum for me baby!” Megan dropped her cell phone onto the bed beside her and attacked her pussy with both hands. She plunged three fingers into her pussy with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

“Fuck! Yes! Aggghhh… Aggghhh… “ Robert shot the first jet of cum into the left 34C bra cup as the sensation of lace soaped with slippery cum on his cock was too much for him. By the third shot, the lace bra was over-saturated with cum and the rest just bounced off the material and dripped off his cock onto his balls.

After Robert recovered from his orgasm, he could hear through the speakerphone that Megan was also close to climax. She was making the whimpering noises that Robert knew so well. Then silence.

“Ahhhhhh…” Megan came down from her orgasm and remembered that she had dropped her phone. She picked it up, “That was so wild! My pussy is still pulsing.”

“Wow! It IS wild. Thank you so much for the present. I know it take a lot of courage for you to have sex with another man.”

“What make you think this is it? May be there are more to come! Hahaha! More to ‘cum’, got it? And baby, if you clean up your mess with my bra and shirt and put them back to the plastic bag, they would still be wet when I wear them for you when I get back.”

“Oh God! You won’t, would you? I don’t believe you.” The image of Megan dressed in cum soaped clothes and stunk of sex brought his cock back to live.

“You’ll just have to wait. By the way, I’ve made another date with this man tonight. Actually I am running late, got to go. Talk to you tomorrow. Nite!” And with that the line went dead.

“Megan? Hello?” Robert stared at the speakerphone in disbelief. He pressed the redial button but he was put into her voicemail straightaway. Obviously she had switched her cell phone off. His wife was having another date with this man. This man who finger fucked her to orgasm and she sucked off last night. She did say there were ‘more to come’. Does that mean she will let him fuck her tonight?

He looked down at the sticky mess of lace bra covering his hard cock and the image of Megan being fucked by this stranger in a few hours time made him wanting to cum again. He picked up the bra and used the right bra cup to jerk off this time. He closed his eyes and imagined Megan being undressed, imagined her pussy slowly parted by the stranger’s cock, her cumming with his cock buried deep inside her pussy, and finally him pumping all those cum right inside his wife’s pussy was too much for Robert. He shot the second load of the night into the barely dry bra. Despite cumming so soon after the first time, he still soaped the right bra cup completely and left even more cum over his crotch.

Robert had to use the shirt to clean up all the cum, then carefully put both of them back into the bag and sealed it. He didn’t have a good night of sleep as the uncertainties and questions played over and over again in his head. One thing for sure, he couldn’t wait to receive another package tomorrow.

Last edited:
Chapter 3 - Wednesday

Robert was planning to get to the office extra early the next day hoping that Megan's package had already arrived. He was disappointed when he found no package on his desk nor any notes or voicemail from the front desk about its delivery. Instead of logging into he work computer and checked his emails, Robert powered up his laptop and impatiently waited for it to go through the boot up sequence. Once logged in, he browsed to the same photo web page he visited yesterday and checked if his wife had posted any new photos. But there was no update so Robert resigned himself to wait for his 'present'.

He soon immersed himself in the daily grinds of emails and meetings and completely forgotten about his wife. Only after returning to his office from a late lunch and discovered a thick padded envelope lay on top of his desk that he remembered it.

Robert quickly looked around the office to make sure no one was paying attention to him. When he was satisfied, he closed his office door and sat down behind his desk. He opened the padded envelope with a pair of scissors and pulled out the content. There on his desk were a folded piece of paper and a Ziploc bag, just like yesterday. He picked up the paper and read it.

Honey,

Here is a taste of what to cum tonight when you phone me.

Love
Naughty Wife

At the bottom was a new web address from the same photo site that he visited yesterday. Before he checked out the photos, Robert picked up the plastic bag and examined its content. He knew not to open the bag so its ‘content’ would be preserved. Through the plastic bag, he could see it contained a set of red and black bra and panties that he bought for Megan about a year ago for her birthday. The bra was unlined balconet with embroidered pattern in strategic places to make the bra less see-through and more alluring. The matching panties were really a short with the same semi see-through pattern that covered most of her and seats low on her hip.

Robert turned the bag around to try to examine them further and noticed that although bra looked ordinary enough, the panties/short was soaped in what he suspected was cum. Rubbing the two sides of the plastic bag over the panties/short, he could feel the slippery material slide over each other. As he did that, some of the cum was squeezed out of the panties/short onto the plastic bag, confirming to Robert that it was male cum.

He suddenly realized that he was holding a bag with his wife underwear soaped with another man’s cum in the middle of his office. He quickly stuffed the bag and the paper back into the envelope and put that into his laptop bag. Next, he turned to his laptop and brought up the new photo page. He was greeted with a new photo album called “Tuesday”. The first photo showed his wife standing in front of the desk showing what she was wearing that day. Over her 5’ 6” body, she had a red cotton cami-top, a white pencil skirt that extended down to just above her knees, and a matching white fitted jacket over the cami-top. Robert could not tell if she was wearing any hosiery because the photo was obviously taken after dark and the room lighting wasn’t that good due to the lack of camera flash. He checked the photo’s time and realized that it was taken straight AFTER their phone call last night and before she went to her date!

The next photo was a close up of Megan’s lower body. In it, she had pulled up her pencil skirt almost up to her crotch showing that she was wearing a skin color thigh highs. That was why Robert could not tell whether she was wearing any in the last photo. Megan probably did not pull her skirt up any higher to tease him on purpose. At the bottom of the page Megan wrote, “I know you love when I dress up in thigh highs so I decided to wear them for my date tonight.”

Robert tried to find the link for the next photo but there was none. Instead, his wife left a message for him.

By now you would have received the package and probably have a few ideas of what I did last night. But you didn’t know what exactly had happened. To find out, give me a call at exactly 6 o’clock just like last night.

Love
Naughty Wife

P.S. Don’t play with your hard cock until you call tonight. I know it's tough but I promise it will be worth your while when you hear what happened.

For the second day in a roll, Robert excused himself from the office slightly earlier than usual and drove home as fast as he could. Learning from the previous night, he arranged himself in his study with plenty of time to spare. He had placed the speakerphone next to the computer so he could talk to Megan hand-free. Robert put the envelope and its content sat on the other side of the computer within easy reach, hoping that they would be part of the phone call just like the night before.

When the clock reached 6 o’clock, Robert hit the speed dial button and was connected straightaway. But this time, Megan did not pick up the phone quickly like last time. Instead, the phone rang for nearly 20 seconds before Megan picked up.

“Hello, honey!”

“Hi Megan. How’s your day?” Robert tried to act normal, not sure how else he could talk to his wife.

“Not bad. Same old. You are on the speakerphone already huh?” Megan noticed the echoic sound. “Eager to hear the gossip, aren’t you?”

“Don’t tease me, babe. You know it isn’t gossip that I am dying to hear!”

“Don’t get all work up there. We’ve plenty of time. I don’t have a date tonight.”

“No? Oh, I guess that’s good. Hmmm, why not?” Robert was curious.

“Why? Do you want your pretty wife get fucked by a stranger again before she comes home to you, do you?” Megan teased. “Actually, I finished the job today just after lunch time and we had already been out on a date.”

“Already?! What did you do? Where did you go?” Robert quizzed.

“Slow down, I haven’t told you about last night and you already want to know about today! You just can’t wait, can you? Hahaha!”

“So you get fucked by him last night, I already knew that.”

“Really? All you know is what I sent to you. I could have taken my panties off and had some beggars jerked off over it, just like you did to mine last night. You have no idea.”

“Ok, Ok, so you make your point. Now tell me how did your date go last night.”

“You have the new photos up on the computer? Good. Then you already knew I told those photos after our phone call last night before I met him. I had been thinking about letting him fuck me and I was constantly horny throughout the day. I didn’t show you my panties in the second photos because I didn’t want you to know how wet I already was.”

“We’ve arranged to meet in the hotel lobby and when I got there he was seating in one of the sofa waiting for me. When he saw me, he got up to greet me and I immediately noticed that he had a hard-on already! I bet he had been thinking about what he might get to do with me all day too! Hehehe” Megan giggled at the recollection.

"He led me towards the car park and told me he was going to wine and dine me in order to get into my pants."

"I reminded him that he had already been there and he didn't need to wine and dine me to get into my pants again. But he corrected me that only his hand had been in my pants and that was not the same."

"As we walked through the hotel lobby towards the car park, his rather large bulge in front of his pants was plain for everyone to see. I was slightly embarrassed by it but he seemed to be proud. Later he told me he wanted to show people the effect *I* had on him."

"After a short drive we ended up in a nice Italian restaurant just outside the downtown area. There wasn't much of a crowd as it was mid-week and we managed to have a nice booth table near the back of the restaurant all to ourselves."

"When we had ordered our food he just came right out and asked me what kind of underwear was I wearing? I was shocked by his forwardness but then I realized we both knew we'll be fucking each other brains out soon so we might as well skip the pleasantries."

"So I described to him my lace bra and panties, and that they were a present from you."

"You told him about me?"

"Yes and how he was a birthday present from me to make up for my absent and that you approve. I explained to him that I sent ‘evident’ back to you to proof that I really had sex with another man. His eyes lit up when he heard that and told me he might be able to help me!" Megan laughed down the phone.

“It was then that our food arrived and I asked him how he was going to help me.”

“He asked me whether I noticed anything out of place when I sucked him off last night. To that I replied, apart from the huge load of cum he sprayed on me what else was out of place?”

“He laughed and said that it wasn’t a large load, at least not by his standard.”

“I was shocked. I asked him what did he meant. I’ve my fair share of cum on my face and that was near the top of the large load list, if not the top.”

“He explained that he had just jerked off in his room before he came to the bar last night, as he wasn’t expecting to meet anyone. He told me that he could easily fill half a cup if he saved it up for a day or two.”

“I didn’t believe him and I told him.”

“He then explained that it was an anomaly that he had to live with since his teenage years. When his puberty started and begun jerking off in his room everyday, he had to have a large drinking glass nearby to catch his and just thought every boy produced the same amount of sperms as he did. He began to have suspicions when he started trading jerk off gossip with his friends. He found out that they either used a small hand towel or some toilet tissues to catch their cum when they jerked off. He could never use that as most of his cum would just leaked out when the towel or tissues got saturated after couple of blast of his sperms. And he told me when he was young, not surprisingly his load was even bigger than now. Anyway, it was not until a couple of years later when his girlfriend agreed to suck him off one weekend that he confirmed he was abnormal. He nearly choked the poor girl when he came inside her mouth and when she pulled back to swallow he just continue shooting his sperms all over her face. After that, he got a reputation in school and most girls just avoid him like a plague.”

“As he was recounting his story, all I could think of was how it would feel to have his cock exploded deep inside my pussy, blasting load after load of hot cum in me. Needless to say, I was getting hornier and hornier by the minutes and my pussy was leaking like a broken faucets. I was tempted many times to excuse myself to the ladies room and relieved the tension.”

“Why didn’t you?” asked Robert.

“Because his hand was on stroking my knees and slowly moving towards my pussy as he talked. And I didn’t want to stop him. While he was doing that, he told me he learned to live with his ‘condition’ and understood that there will always be a proportion of women on Earth that will not have problem with him. I told him that my brain was telling me I was not one of them but my pussy said otherwise.”

“By the time we finished dinner we both were more than ready to go back to the hotel and fuck ourselves silly. As we walked out of the restaurant to his car, I noticed that it was parked at the back of the restaurant and outside the floodlights in the shadow. It was then that he grabbed me and pushed me against the side of his car, and started kissing me on the mouth. One of his hands sneaked underneath my top and unhooked my bra. I didn’t notice until I felt my tits were no longer supported when he pulled away slightly from me.“

“He then pushed my jacket off my shoulders and slide my top’s and bras straps down my shoulders to my arms. Slowly he pulled my bra down further and ******* my hard nipples to the cool air. He bent his head down and sucked my right nipple while pinching the left one with his hand.”

“Even though we were out in the open, in full public view, I couldn’t help but let out a moan. You know how sensitive my nipples are! They are like directly wired to my pussy when I am horny. Somehow, I managed to move my hand between us and I started unzipping his pants to try to take out his hard cock. It was when I just about to free it from his pants that he came up from sucking my tits and told me that he couldn’t wait any longer, he needed to fuck me now.”

“Before I could tell him to fuck me, he unlocked his car, opened the passenger door, turned me around and pushed me onto the seat. His car was a SUV so the seat was just the right height for me to lean across. Then I felt my skirt was pulled up my thighs, over my ass, and up to my waist. After that it was the opposite direction for my soaked panties. But he didn’t take it off me, he just pulled it down my thighs ******** my wet pussy to his glazes.”

“Robert, do you have the photo site open?” Megan stopped her narrating and asked her husband.

“Yes.”

“You may want to do a refresh, I have some new pictures for you.”

Robert’s finger was on the F5 button before Megan finished her first sentence and the page was already refreshing when she was done the second. He clicked on the ‘Next’ link and the new photo was quickly sent down the wire onto his computer screen.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Robert over the phone. “I almost just cum! This is unbelievable!”

“You like it huh? You see, honey, after I told him about us during dinner I also told him about our photos and the packages. Then I handed my camera over to him and told him to use it whenever he should feel appropriate regardless of what I tell him.”

Robert could not believe his eyes. In the new photo, Megan was bent over across the front passenger seat of a SUV. Her white pencil skirt was bunched up around her waist, ******** her ass to the camera. Her panties short were half way down her thighs just below her stockings causing her only able to spread her legs a few inches at her knees. At the top of her legs Robert could see her pussy all puffed up and wet with her pussy juice. He noticed that Megan had turned around to face the camera when the photo was taken. And despite half of her face was hidden by her straight black hair, the lust on her face was unmistakable. He had seen that face many times when she was mad with lust and begging to be fucked.

He then noticed something odd about the photo. Robert knew the capability of the camera Megan had taken with her on the trip and this lens is not wide angle enough to capture the angle of the photo if the photographer was right on top and behind her.

“Yes Robert. He stepped back a couple of steps and took his sweet time taking the photos. I was so horny by that time I couldn’t stay still. My ass was moving on its own according and I kept asking him to fuck me. He tried to get to me to keep still but after a few photos he realized it was a lost cause. Are you ready for the next photo?”

“God yes. Please let me see.”

“Try it now. I’ve uploaded more photos.” Megan giggled.

“You did it. You really did it,” Robert whispered. Initially when the new photo showed up, he couldn’t make out what it was. The photo was all blurred but then he worked out that it was a close up of his wife’s ass with the stranger’s cock buried in her pussy.

“I did it, yes honey. He just walked up to me, placed the camera on the dashboard, and guided his cock into my steaming pussy. I was so wet it just slides all the way in on the first stroke. It filled my pussy up so good I almost screamed aloud but I stopped myself and managed to just grunt into the driver seat. I was so absorbed by the feeling in my pussy I didn’t even notice him taking that photo.”

“He then started fucking me slowly and I didn’t know if it was the position I was in, or his cock size, or my horny state, but I was cumming within a couple of minutes! After I came down from the orgasm, my head cleared up slightly and I realized what it was. Somehow, his cock was hitting my G-spot on every other stroke! You know how sensitive I am with my G-spot!”

Indeed Robert knew how sensitive his wife G-spot was. Of the few times that he managed to find it with his cock, mostly due to luck, Megan would go into a frenzy as though a switch had been flipped. The first time when it happened was on her return from a business trip and they were fucking on the kitchen table right after she stepped into their home. They had already been fucking for a while and Megan had cum once when he accidentally hit her G-spot with his cock head. Her face was a mask of surprise. Instead of a slow climb toward her climax, every time his cock hit her G-spot was like climbing a vertical cliff. Within four or five strokes, Megan was cumming for the second time. She shouted at Robert not to stop and he fucked her that way hard for the next five minutes before he couldn’t take it anymore and blasted his load in his wife’s pussy. Five minutes might sound short but Megan had one orgasm after another throughout that five long minutes and by the time Robert had finished, she was completely fucked out.

“So having a fair idea of what might happen, I hold on to the seat for dear life and enjoyed the fuck, and hoped I didn’t make too much noise and got arrest. Somehow he noticed how sensitive I was and he began fucking me really hard. I mean he grabbed my waist with both hands and just pumped his cock in and out of me real hard and fast. My orgasms were coming fast and furious, and after my forth one, or was it the fifth, I couldn’t take it anymore. My whole body was shaking and I just wanted to curl up and enjoyed the feeling. I tried to crawl away from him but between his hands on my hips and his body, he had me pinned down across the passenger seat pretty well. I tried to tell him to stop but the words won’t leave my mouth. Instead all I could say was ‘Oh fuck, oh fuck.’ More or less non-stop. So he kept up his hard fucking.”

“In the meantime my pussy was in sensory overload and I must had came at least twice in as many breaths. Luckily for me he hit my G-spot one final time and as I cum once more, he was shooting his load of hot cum in my pussy. I didn’t know how long he had came but when I got my breath back I could feel his cock still twitching inside me.”

“Oh Robert, you have been very quiet. Why don’t you look at the next two photos while I get some water? All these talking has make me thirsty.”

Robert’s hand was shaking as he took it off his hard cock, which he had been jerking slowly as he listened to his wife story, and clicked on the link. The new photo was taken at a similar angle as the previous one but instead of a blurry image, this one was sharp. Straightaway, he could see Megan’s ass was covered in sweat from the hard fucking she had just been given. But the thing that caught his eyes was the stranger cock. Instead of half buried in his wife pussy, this time it was just barely inside. Or, it must have been almost taken out! All around the cock, it was completely covered in white sperm. The sperm was so thick and white that it reminded Robert of sugar frosting on a cake!

He quickly clicked on the link for the last photo and it was a close up shot of Megan’s just fucked pussy still bent over the car seat! Her pussy lips were bright red and had grown to such size that they were literally hanging out. The outer pussy area was covered in cum and pussy juice. A large stream of cum had already dripped out from her pussy hole and down the inside of her left thigh, almost reaching the top of her thigh stockings. Another huge blob of cum was hanging from her pussy, half way down to her panties.

Robert stared at the photo and his cock twitched once, then twice, and without it being touched started unloading the pressure it had been building up since that afternoon all over his chest and stomach. He was taken completely by surprise and wasn't able to grab his wife’s bra in time to catch his cum in them.

“Aaarrrgh! Arrrghhh!” Megan could hear her husband cumming over the speakerphone. “That’s it honey, just let it cum all over yourself!”

“Fucking hell, babe! That was the hottest thing I’ve heard and seen!” Robert told his wife after he got his breathing back to normal.

“You bet! I am getting horny just by looking at the photo here. And after taking the photo, he pulled my panties back up as I asked him to earlier in the restaurant and before I could stand back up, he grabbed the back of my skirt and started cleaning his cock with it! So during the whole ride back to the hotel, I was literally sitting in a pool of sperm, both inside and out!”

Robert groaned when he heard that. He wished he were there to see, smell, and touch his wife’s freshly fucked pussy in that car.

“When we got back to the hotel I invited him over to my room, hopping he would fuck me again. But he declined my offer, explaining that even though normally he would be able to get it up again but the fuck in the car park had really drained him. So I went back to my room alone but I made him promised to call me at lunchtime today. I was so exhausted that I when I got back to my room I fell as sleep as soon as I lay down on the bed. That is why I ended up mailing my underwear to you in the morning and getting to your office late.”

“I don't know what to say, Megan. I never thought you would do this for me.” Robert confessed. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“When will I hear about this afternoon?” asked Robert.

“Patience, Robert. You will know tomorrow. But now I have to go and get ready since he is coming to pick me up in 30 minutes.”

“You have another date with him tonight before you fly back?”

“Yep, he said he is going to take me to a night club. Or may be we won’t go and just stay in my room and fuck all night. Who knows what will happen? You’ll just have to wait and see.”

And with that she hung up before Robert could react.

Robert was left alone in his study, still shocked at his wife’s slutty behaviour of the last two days. He was anxious to know what had happened that afternoon and soon to happen between his wife and the stranger. “What more could she do to shock me”, thought Robert. “Probably not much but I won’t bet on it.”

That evening he jerked off twice more looking at the photos before going to bed, each time using Megan’s bra to clean up his cum as much as possible.

Chapter 4 - Thursday

Robert knew the routine by now. Woke up, got to work, waited for the package from Megan to arrive, and checked email and photos. Therefore, when he arrived in his office earlier than usual on Thursday, so he could leave a little earlier later in the day to go home to his wife, Robert was surprised to find an email from Megan already waiting for him.

Dear Husband,

When you read this email, I will be already on a plane flying home. Since I’ll be home today, I won’t be sending any packages. Instead you can discover the content of the ‘package’ yourself when you get home tonight. And I’ll tell you all about what we’ve been up to yesterday. In the meantime, just go to the same photo site and you can enjoy some of the photos of our activities yesterday.

Love
Megan

Robert quickly booted up his laptop and connected to the photo site. The first photo showed Megan in her hotel room in her work clothes. It must have been taken during after she finished her assignment because her room was brightly lit by sun light from the windows.

The next photo was taken at a completely different location. Robert guessed that it might have been a local mall. The photo showed Megan walking out of a woman clothes store but no longer wearing her work clothes. Instead, she had changed into a green cotton t-shirt dress. Robert guessed that she had just purchased that dress and decided to change into the new dress in the store. The dress fitted around her body tightly and had buttons running all the way from the collar to the hem where it stopped at mid-thighs. Three of the top buttons were undone showing off her cleavages, with the bottom two buttons undone showing considerable amount of her trimmed thighs. Apart from the white high heel sandals, her legs were bare. She wore a thin brown leather belt around her waist and this had the effect of showing off her hourglass figures. Her hair was no longer tied up in a ponytail; instead, they were loose and hang pass her shoulders. The combination of the dress, the loose hair, and the lack of makeup made Megan looked at least five years younger. She was obviously with the stranger as the photo was taken from outside the clothes store from a sitting position.

Next photo showed Megan sat across a table in the food court with shops and a few shoppers behind her. The strong sunlight streaming through the skylight of the mall showed more details of Megan's dress. The tightness caused by her dress across her chest created a deep cleavage as well as made it obvious that she was not wearing a bra underneath. Robert could just see the outline of her stiff nipples in front of her dress. The smile on Megan blushing face showed she knew what she was displaying to the camera, and the drinking straw between her lips drove his imagination to the limit.

Then the next two photos looked to be taken in the mall’s car park. In the first one, Megan stood in front of a car with her back to the stairs and elevators entrance, which shielded her from view. She was still wearing the same dress but in this photo, she had pulled the front hem of her dress all the way up to her stomach. Instead of a naked pussy that Robert expected to see (since she was not wearing bras), Megan turned out to be wearing a pair of white lace crotch-less panties. Through the semi-transparent material and the thin slit in the front, he could see that her pussy was smooth as a baby! Robert could not believe that his wife had shaved her pussy bare. He had been asking, sometimes begging, her to shave her pussy for the longest time without success. Now, she shaved it for a stranger! With the benefit of good camera lens and lots of pixels, the wetness on Megan pussy lips peeking through the panties slit was crystal clear on the laptop screen. Then his eyes traveled upward and he knew that expression on her face. She had the same one in the last batch of photos in the car the night before, just before she was thoroughly fucked in the car park.

He quickly clicked on the link for the next and last photo, having a good idea what he would see and he was not disappointed. The view was the inside of a SUV, presumably the stranger’s. The tailgate door was opened and Megan sat in the corner of the trunk again the back of the backseats. Her face was flushed and strands of her hairs covered her face. All the buttons of her dress been undone and the front of her dress was wide opened ******** her bare 34C tits. Of course, they were not bare; Robert found her stiff nipples peeked through the open slits in the front of each bra cup while the rest of her tits were partially covered by a semi-transparent white material. Her legs were spread as wide as the limited space allowed and the opening of the crotch-less panties pulled wide apart, ******** her smooth shaved pussy for all to see. However, Megan’s pussy was different in this photo, her pussy was red and swollen with the lips opened up like a flower. Robert nearly cum in his pants right there in his office when he saw the large blob of white cum just hanging inside his wife’s pussy lips threatening to drip down her ass. ‘She just let him fuck her right there in the car park?’ Robert was dying to know.

It was then that Robert decided he would pretend to be ill and took the afternoon off to pick up Megan from the airport. He desperately needed to fuck his wife.

--

When Megan walked through the arrival gate, Robert was there to greet her. She was dressed causally in a tight t-shirt and jeans. Her hair was tied back into a neat ponytail that she preferred. Only a minimum amount of makeup was applied to her face. Looking at her, no one could image that for the last three days she had cheated on her husband, gave a strange man a blowjob, let him fucked her over the front seat in a car park, and then the back of his car the next day after.

He kissed her passionately for nearly a minute before letting her go. She was not prepared for the display of affection but was not really surprised after their phone sex during last few nights. Robert then picked up her bags and noticed the shopping bag that she did not have when she left four days ago. As he put all the bags into the car while Megan got into the passenger seat, he took a peek into the shopping bag. Inside he found neatly folded in the bottom, the green dress that she wore the day before with the white strappy sandals lay on top of it.

“Are you hungry honey?” Robert asked as he pulled out of the airport, “Do you want to stop at a restaurant to get some food?”

“I’m fine. Let’s go straight home. I need to get fucked!” Megan told her husband candidly.

Robert drove home as fast as he could and managed to get home in record time, despite encountering traffics on the way. Both of them practically ran into their house, dragging Megan’s bags along with them. They were quickly forgotten and were left in the living room as the horny couple jumped into bed.

Fifteen minutes, three orgasms for Megan, and one for Robert later, they were panting heavily next to each other on their bed.

“That… was… fantastic!” Robert announced to nobody in particular as he stared at the bedroom ceiling, “Are you still hungry, honey?”

“Not for cock, I’ve enough for the time being!” Megan laughed, “But I’ll take food if you have the strength to drive us to the restaurant.”

--

After a quick shower together, Megan and Robert were ready to leave for dinner. As Robert took the opportunity to take the trash out of the house on his way to the car, Megan quickly ran back to the study and looked for the packages she sent to her husband earlier in the week. She knew she did not have much time so she worked as fast as she could. Luckily, she found both packages in the large drawers in his desk, which was the second one she tried, and opened each package just enough to figure out the content.

Megan put the Wednesday package back into the drawer and opened the Tuesday package. She pulled out the Ziploc bag and opened it. The smell of stale cum immediately filled her nose. She then carefully but quickly took the cum-soaked lace bra out of the bag, leaving the shirt inside. Holding the still damp bra cups in her hands, she could see some of the cum had already dried up and turned into a thin layer of white coating around the edge of the bra cups. Nevertheless, the majority of cum was still wet having been preserved by the airtight plastic bag.

Quickly, she unbuttoned her light blue cotton blouse and took off the front hooked bras she was wearing, leaving her only with her modest knee length skirt, her panties, and her shoes. Then without hesitation, Megan picked the cum-soaked bra and pushed the wet lace cups against her tits. She closed the clasp behind her and put her blouse back on. She hoped her husband did not notice the extra time she took as she walked through the front door and got into the car.

Robert stared at his wife as she walked out of the front door. In his mind, he knew something was not right but he could not pick out what it was. Then she was in the passenger seat and he pulled out of the driveway heading for the restaurant.

“So when are you going to tell me what happened yesterday?” Robert finally gave up waiting.

“Ok, are you ready to hear what happened?”

“I’ve been dying to know since yesterday. Please don’t torture me any longer.”

“We met down in the hotel lobby after lunch and he drove us to the local mall. Once inside, he walked me straight to the ‘Specialty Shop’, sex shop really, and had me bought the open slit bra and crotch-less panties. I was surprised he didn’t make me try them out first and took the camera with me into dressing room to take some photos. I actually kind of wish he did!” Megan blushed and smiled as she remembered.

Robert turned slightly to look at his wife and noticed that the top three buttons of her blouse were undone, showing a fair amount of her cleavage assisted by the bra. Then through the gap of her open blouse, Robert could see the bra she was wearing look very similar to the first one she sent back on Tuesday. ‘Did she wear that on purpose?’ he thought. Then he realized Megan did not own another set of bra in that style, and she was actually wearing the Tuesday bra right now next to him!

"Is that...?” Robert started asking Megan.

"Yes, it is." she interrupted him. "Do you want to see more?" She teased.

"Oh God! Yes!"

Megan turned in her seat so she faced Robert with her back against the door. She then undid one, then two more buttons on her blouse and then slowly pulled the two halves apart, displaying her bra to Robert.

"Wow!" was all that Robert could utter.

“This bra is completely soaked with cum! My tits feel so slippery inside them and cum is all I can smell.” Megan said. “I can feel the bra sliding across my nipples every time I move. How many times did you shoot your sperms into it after I hung up?”

“Twice. Only twice.” He answered after recalling the events on Tuesday night. "I wish I could came more though!"

“One on each cup, yum! I so want to be there so I can put them on my tits while all these cum was still warm.” Megan ran her fingers around the bra cups tantalizingly.

“Anyway, he told me I was going to get a new dress and he took me to the woman cloth store that you saw on the photo. Inside, he walked around with me and picked out three dresses. One was white and very tight and short sheath dress, the second one was a pink gauze summer dress that is semi-transparent, and the last one was the green t-shirt dress in the photo.”

Robert tried to steal a look at her wife’s ******* chest whenever the road condition allowed, but what he really wanted to do was to put his face next to her bra. Then he could smell it with his nose, examined it close up with his eyes, and touched it with his hands.

“So I went into the dress room to try them out, but first I changed out of my own underwear into the new set. The thought of ******** my nipples and pussy while at the same time being covered had my pussy moist. When I walked out of the dress room in the first dress, my nipples were already making shadows on front the dress. I turned around on my heels to show him the dress but he shake his head in disapproval so I went back into the dressing room to change into the second dress. Later I found out that he didn’t like the first dress because it is too tight and it made me looked like a slut. So I changed into the second dress and through the thin semi-transparent material, not only I could see my stiff nipples sticking out I could also see the faint outline of my aureoles. The dress wasn't too short, the hem stops just above my knees, so it was pretty modest. When I stepped out of the dressing room and modeled for him, his reaction was encouraging and I could see a large budge growing in his pants.”

Megan sensed what he wanted to do so she grabbed his free hand and guided it towards her tits. Through her blouse opening, she placed his hand on top of her right bra.

Robert was almost too afraid to move his hand around as he rested it on his wife's tit. Slowly he moved his fingers across the lace fabrics and he could feel the slick material glided through his fingertips. However, he had to cut short because they were approaching the restaurant so Robert pulled his hand out from underneath Megan’s blouse. Megan did up one button leaving three buttons still undone, ******** a fair amount of cleavage.

--

After they sat down at their table and the waitress gave them their drinks, Megan continued telling her husband what had happened on Wednesday afternoon.

“Where was I? Oh yes. I went back inside and changed into the last dress. When I put it on and tried to button up it I realized it was a bit tight for me. It fitted snugly around my stomach but my breasts were literally busting out of the dress. So I left the top three buttons undone leaving just one button across my breasts holding the dress together. When he saw me in that dress he immediately gave me the sign of approval, and told me to gather the other dresses and buy the one I was wearing as well as the second dress.”

"So you have that see-through summer dress?" Robert asked.

"Yes. Why? Do you want me to wear it for you?" Megan questioned. "You want other men to see my nipples sticking out from the dress?"

"I want to see you wear it with nothing underneath." Robert confessed. He put down his drink and leaned forward so people in the next table won't hear what he was going to say.

"Then I’ll fuck you hard and cum deep in your pussy before we go shopping. Better yet, I'll fuck you in the mall bathroom so my fresh cum will drip down your thighs as we walk around the mall." Robert whispered across the table.

"Oh God! That sounds so nasty!" Megan almost groaned aloud when she heard her husband suggestion. She could feel her pussy getting damp as she imagined the scene in her mind. The past few days Megan had grown to love the feel of having the sticky cum in and around her pussy. Sure, Megan and Robert had bareback sex for many years but she had always cleaned up soon afterwards. But the last few days with the stranger filling her pussy to overflow every time he fucked her, Megan first got used to then craved the feeling of cum slowly leaked into her panties, and how the cum-soaked panties material felt as it slide around her pussy.

"Anyway, there I was standing in line at the cash register waiting to pay, he walked up to me and hugged me from behind. I could feel his large bulge pressed against my ass while he kissed my neck and my ear lightly. He then left me to pay for the dress. I was so horny for a fuck that if we won't be arrested I would have dragged him into the dressing room and fucked him in there. After we left the shop, we went to the food court to get something to drink. I was getting hornier and hornier by the minute. Every one I walked past seemed to be staring at my chest and my hard nipples. And with the crotch-less panties, I could feel the cool air on my wet pussy lips with every step I took. I was so wet I was afraid my juice would start dripping down my thighs!”

Megan took a sip of her drink before continuing. Robert was completely contented with just listening to her in silence.

"In the food court, we found a table in a corner that was partially shielded from the mall by some plants. He had me sat down with my back to the mall so no one could see what I did unless they tried hard to look. That was when he took that photo with me in the new dress. He then told me to loosen two more buttons from the bottom of the dress, making it split apart at my waist and ******** my white crotch-less panties. Then he went off to get us some food and drinks while leaving me sitting there almost naked."

“By the time we finished our drinks, I was ready to fuck him. In fact, I was so horny that I would have fucked any one who asked me at that point. He seemed to sense my state so he suggested we went back to the hotel, but then who couldn’t? By that time, my nipples were like bullets sticking far out from my tits through the dress. My pussy was literally leaking like a faucet and the top of thighs were wet with my juice. Every time I move, I could feel my pussy lips slide against each other. And the wet noise they made I was sure people must have heard it when they walked past me.”

Megan had to stop for a moment when their food arrived. After the waitress left, Megan continues her story.

“So when we got to the car park, I was practically dragging him to his car which was parked at the far corner with no other cars nearby. I didn’t know whether he parked there on purpose, may be he did, but it was perfect for me to fuck him there. I opened the tailgate door and hob onto the back of the car. Sitting there with my legs spread wide, I used my fingers to open up my crotch-less panties and my pussy lips, showing him how wet I was for his cock. I then undid the rest of the buttons on my dress and pulled it apart to show him my hard nipples through the slits of the bra.” Megan continued her narrative as she picked on her salad.

Robert tried to eat his meal as well but finding it hard to concentrate on the eating.

“He didn’t hesitate when he saw me naked like that so he unzipped his pants and took out his already hard cock. I didn’t even get the chance to suck on it before he got between my legs, pulled my ass out to the edge of the car and lined it up with my wide open pussy. I half sat half lie there on my elbows as I watched him fed his cock inch by inch into my pussy through the opening of the crotch-less panties. I was so wet it just slid all the way in. I could see my pussy just stretched around its thickness. Then he grabbed my knees, hooked them onto his arms, and started fucking me hard.”

“He fucked me hard, real hard, not really care about me type of hard. But I was so turned on already that when he came within a few minutes, I came also as he pumped his hot cum in my pussy. Then after he caught his breath, he pulled out and told me to seat back into the corner. He took many photos of me freshly fucked like that in the back of the car with cum dripping out of my pussy. You’ve only seen one of them.”

“So what happened after that?” Robert asked as he gave up on his meal.

“We tidied ourselves up and drove back to the hotel. He took me once more before I left his room and went back to my room to call you last night.”

“Oh my God! I can’t believe how much this is turning me on!” Robert whispered across the table again. “Let’s forget about dinner and go home. I need to fuck you so bad!”

“I couldn’t agree more!” Megan then squealed, “Waiter! Check please.”

--

They were practically running out of the restaurant and into their car. Robert started the car and headed straight towards the local park, which he knew would be deserted at this time of night. They were lucky that they did not encounter a traffic cop, as Robert was way over the speed limit driving to the park.

Robert drove deep into the deserted park and found a secluded area to park. Before the engine was even switched off, Megan was already making her way across the center console to seat astride her husband lap. Robert lowered his seat and pushed it all the way back to make room as Megan pulled her skirt up to her hips and sat on his lap. He unbuttoned her blouse and took it off her.

With his wife bra *******, Robert leaned forward to kiss each bra-covered breast in turn. He could taste the faint trace of cum on his lips as he switched from one breast to another.

"Mmm... Oh yeah! Suck my nipples!" Megan cried out when Robert sucked on her hard nipple, "Lick up all the cum. Lick my tits clean!" She could feel his hard cock against her pussy through his pants and her damp panties. She continued to moan and grind her pussy up and down his hard on slowly while her husband devoured her tits. Megan reached down with her hands to open the zipper and freed his cock from the confine of his pants. She then pushed her panties to one side and sunk down onto his cock.

“That’s it! Your cock fills me up so good.” Megan started fucking her husband. “Can you feel how wet my pussy is for you?”

Indeed his wife pussy was wet, and hot, and doing all sorts of things to his cock. While his wife bounced slowly up and down his cock, Robert pulled the bra straps down her arms to reveal the rest of the cum covered tits to his mouth. Even though he could not see them in the dark, Robert could imagine how her tits were covered in a thin layer of cum, provided by the stranger and himself. As he licked more and more of her tits clean of cum, Megan moans became one long continuous stream of sound from her throat. Then she let out a loud scream that filled the car interior and came all over his cock when he lightly bite one of her engorged nipples.

“Fuck! Fuck! Cumming!” Megan body went stiff and her pussy contracted around Robert’s cock.

Robert continued licking his wife tits as he waited for her to recover from her orgasm. Then they swapped position and now Megan lay on the folded back seat with her skirt bunched around her waist and her fingers inside her panties rubbing her clit. With his pants around his thighs, Robert awkwardly got back inside the car between her legs. He pulled her to the edge of the car seat and without bothering to move his wife's hand away from her pussy, he plunged the whole length of his cock into her pussy in a single push, aided by the ample wetness produced by her pussy. He then started slamming his cock in and out without reserve.

"That's it! Fuck my pussy! Harder! Harder!" Megan screamed at the top of her lungs, no longer care if anyone discovered them in the car. All she cared was to have more orgasms and had Robert filled her pussy full of hot cum. Her moaning was getting louder with each stroke from Robert cock.

Despite having already come once already earlier in the day, Robert was close to cumming again. “Here it goes!”

Megan could feel his cock expanded in her pussy, signalling the upcoming orgasm. “Cum with me. Fill me up. Knock me up! Soak my panties with cum!” Her fingers worked over her clit frantically, trying to time her orgasm with her husband’s.

“Arrghhh!” With a loud howl, Robert pushed his cock into Megan one more time and flooded his wife pussy with jet after jet of his cum. All of his sensations were focused onto his cock for nearly a minute as his orgasm washed over his body. Megan also came when she felt his cock shot off deep in her pussy and coated her inside with his cum. When both of them recovered from their orgasms much later, they disentangled themselves and Robert drove them home before someone found them in the park. Megan dozed off in the car on the way as she bathed in the feeling of her body drenched in cum.

That night they ended up in the sixty-nine position in their bed with Megan getting one more load of cum in her mouth while Robert lapped and sucked clean of every last drop of cum from her pussy before they exhausted themselves to sleep.

Chapter 5 - Friday

The next morning Megan was glad that her office was closer to home than Robert's was. The meant she had about 15 minutes extra every morning and she definitely needed them that day. After Robert left for the office in his car, she quickly gathered all her regular office stuff near the front door. Then she went back into the study and took out the remaining envelope from the drawer. After checking that it had the right content, Megan walked to the front door and put the envelope into her large shoulder bag. Her final birthday present to her husband was not due until the end of the day but she was already excited by the mere thought of it.

--

Robert's day had been long and hectic. He had to work through lunch and did not have a spare moment to think of his wife until near the end of the workday. He was sitting at his desk when he thought back to the events this last week. Even though he was extremely turned on by his wife having sex with another man, his mind still harbored just a tiny bit of jealous. The thought of another man enjoyed Megan great body and made her cum was still a bit overwhelming for Robert. However, he could not deny that their sex life had been nothing short of amazing since Megan left for her business trip.

Just then, the security desk rang him to tell Robert that his wife had arrived. Robert was surprised by her unplanned visit and he told the security guard to let her up. "Perhaps she wants to go out and eat again," he thought then got back to finish his work so he could leave soon.

Megan stepped out of the elevator and walked through the reception area. The receptionist knew her well enough to just let her walked straight through without asking her whom she was visiting. Then instead of heading for Robert's office, Megan headed towards the ladies bathroom.

Once inside, she locked herself in one of the cubicle at the far end of the bathroom. Megan quickly took off her purple cotton sleeveless shirt and the white A-line knee length skirt and put them on the hook on the back of the cubicle door. Standing there in just her bra, panties, thigh highs, and heels, Megan bent down to take out the padded envelope from her bag.

Looking at the envelope, Megan knew if she wanted to back out this was the time. What she had planned for her husband was risky; in fact, it might get him fired if they were caught. The possibility of being caught also excited her. Her pussy had been moist throughout the day as she kept rehearsing her plan in her head.

Megan brushed her fear aside and took off her bra and panties, leaving her more or less naked in the ladies bathroom. She took the open slit bra and the crotch-less panties from the envelope and put them on. Not much cum had remained on the crotch-less panties since there was not much material for them to soak into, but Megan could feel the damp gusset against her pussy lips as she pulled it up. Looking down, she adjusted the slits on her bra to make sure her hard nipples peeked through them, and did the same with her crotch-less panties.

Satisfied that the underwear was in place, Megan put the rest of her clothes back on. She stepped out of the cubicle and stopped in front of the mirror for a final check. She could just make out the faint outlines of her nipples on the front of her shirt. Nothing too obvious but definitely would attract attention. The material of the skirt was thick enough, and along with its shape, to hide everything from view but Megan could feel the wetness around her pussy lips and it was not just from her previous encounter either. She widened her stance a little and immediately could feel the cool breeze on her bare pussy through the open slit of the panties.

Megan walked out of the ladies bathroom and into the office corridor. The office was completely deserted as most workers had already left for their weekend. She walked past the empty office towards the corner of the building where Robert's office was located. Her confidence grew as she approached Robert's office and saw that her husband was the only one left in his area. "May be I can pull this off without being caught after all?" Megan thought.

"Hi honey," she walked into Robert's small office.

"Hey," Robert replied without even looking up from his screen.

Megan put her bag down on the floor and sat down on the chair across the desk.

"How's your day?" Megan asked casually.

"Oh you know, meetings and meetings." Robert sent off one of the last email remained in his inbox. "What about yours?"

"Slow day. Dropped off all the paper work, went through the emails, had lunch, and now I'm waiting to have my pussy filled with your hot cum." Megan ran through her day.

"Ha huh." Robert acknowledged his wife without really processing what she had just said. His eyes were glued to his computer screen.

To get her husband attention, Megan got up and walked to the office door. There, she lowered the blinds to shield people from looking, just in case. Then, standing in front of the door with her facing the office, Megan slowly unbutton her shirt.

"Robert?" Megan called out to her husband after all the buttons were undone. She clasped her hands behind her back making her chest thrust out and her shirt to part away ******** her bra covered tits.

Robert looked up from his computer screen and his face turned into a wide grin when he saw Megan standing there half naked. He got up from his desk and walked to where his wife was. He kissed her hard as he pushed his body against her. He ran his hands from her hips up and underneath her loose shirt. He parted the shirt fronts and ******* her bra. Robert stopped his kiss to admire his wife's gorgeous body.

"Did you wear this bra all day?" Robert asked as he ran his fingers lightly over her stiff nipples, which were poking through the open slits of the bra.

"May be," Megan took a deep breath as the feeling from her sensitive nipples was driving her hornier by the seconds. "Why? Are you worried that other men had seen your wife's nipples?"

"Hell, with great nipples like yours I don't mind letting other poor men to have a peek!" Robert pulled her shirt off her shoulders and bent down to take one nipple between his lips.

Megan cradled Robert's head with her hands as he sucked one nipple and then the other. Soft moans escaped her mouth as her hips grind against her husband hard-on involuntarily.

Meanwhile, Robert's hands had not been idle and he ran both hands up the back of her legs to the bottom of her ass, pulling her skirt up in the process. After mauling her ass for a short time, Robert raised one of her leg and made it wrapped around his waist. Then he ran his fingers down her ass check to her pussy, which was by now dripping in anticipation. He traced his finger along the sliver of material of her panties, searching for the open slit to run his fingers through. Finding the opening, Robert shoved two fingers into his wife well lubricated pussy, eliciting a loud groan from her.

Megan collected her composure enough to push Robert away. She wanted to free his hard cock from his pants so she could wrap her lips around its length. But her plan was foiled when Robert grabbed her by her thin waist, turned her around, and pushed her up against the back of the chair she had vacated.

Quickly, Robert bent her over the back of the chair and jammed one of his legs between his wife's thighs. He pulled her skirt up her legs and over her ass, ******** her thin open slit panties.

"Please! Shoved your cock into my wet pussy!" Megan pleaded as she laid her head on his desk, waiting for her husband cock to spread her pussy lips and filled her up.

Robert unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock through the opening. He kicked her legs far apart thus causing her wet pussy came into his view. He pulled the two strands of her panties apart and slowly rubbed his cock head up and down her wet lips between the gaps of her panties.

"Don't tease me!" Megan moaned in frustration. Robert's cock head spread her pussy lips slightly as he rubbed it up and down. "Push it in. PLEASE!"

Seeing his wife frustration, Robert finally aimed his cock at the entrance of Megan's pussy. His cock head penetrated her pussy without any resistance. She grunted in response when he reached the bottom.

As Robert pushed his cock further in, he cast his mind back to the photos Megan sent to him. She was sitting in the back of the car, legs wide spread and cum dripping out of her pussy. He imagined he was in the stranger's place, pumping his cock in and out, slowly built up his orgasm to maximize the amount of cum he was going to release into his wife.

Unknown to Robert, Megan was also reliving her experience in the shopping mall car park. As she lay across the chair over the desk with her husband cock saw in and out of her wet pussy, Megan thought back to how she was fucked in the open car park over the back of the car by the stranger.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me with that cock." Megan fucked back with her ass. Her hands pushed against the desk and her body rocked over the chair. She strained her legs to get a better angle for her husband to fuck her in. "Fuck me faster! I'm going to cum. Cum with me!"

Robert was fucking his wife furiously now, pumping his cock in and out as fast as his body allowed. His cock touched Megan's sensitive G-spot with each inward thrust, pushing her closer to her orgasm. Wet noises filled his office. He was desperate to release his load into Megan, coating her inside with his hot sperms, and watched them dripped out.

"Cumming!" Bellowed Robert as he thrust into his wife pussy one last time and released streams after streams of cum into her.

"I can feel it. Oh fuck! I'm cumming too!" Megan pussy contracted around and sucked at Robert's cock as she climaxed at the same time. She could feel his cock pulsed with each squirt of his cum, coating her cervix with millions of baby making sperms.

"Fill my pussy! Give me your baby making sperm!" she moaned as her orgasm continued. "Knock me up with your sperms! Oh shit!" Memories of the stranger filling her pussy full to overflow every night for whole of previous week pushed her orgasm higher.

Robert slumped on top of Megan after emptying his cum load, trapping her between his body and his desk. His labored breath sounded like thunders to Megan as he tried to regain his breath. His cock, still buried deep inside Megan's pussy, twitched occasionally as if there were still sperms to pump out.

"Robert, you're crushing me." Still breathing heavily from her orgasm, Megan tried to get up from underneath her husband.

Robert got up and backed away from his wife. His still hard cock waved and bobbed in the air. He got a glimpse of his wife's inflamed and well-fucked pussy framed by the tiny material of her open slit panties before she stood up and her skirt fell down covering her ass.

Megan turned and kissed her husband, "God, how I needed that! I've been thinking about doing this since this morning."

Noticing her husband cock was covered in their mixed juices, Megan went down to her knees and took Robert's cock in her hand. As she stared at her husband with her grey eyes and a smile on her face, Megan slowly swallowed the whole length of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the cock head, cleaning every last bit of their mix juice.

Having cleaned Robert's cock, Megan took it out of her mouth, got up, and sat down on top his desk.

"Now it's your turn." Megan hiked her white skirt up and spread her legs wide open. She scooped forward until her ass was at the edge of the desk and placed her feet on the edge, ******** her freshly fucked pussy to Robert's stares. Megan had unconsciously positioned herself almost identical to how she sat in the stranger's car in the photo.

In front of Robert was the real sperm covered pussy of his wife. One that he could touch and smelt, unlike the one in the photos. Some of his sperms had already leaked out from her pussy, some had soaked the tiny pieces of material of her crotch-less panties and other had spread across her pussy lips and top of her inner thighs.

"You've pumped so much cum into me." Megan squeezed her pussy muscles and a large blob of cum collected at the bottom of her opening.

"You look so hot and fuck-able right now!" Robert watched the blob of his sperm slowly detached itself from his wife pussy under the influence of gravity and slide down to her ass. He quickly sat down on the chair in front of Megan and planted his mouth onto her gaping pussy. His tongue caught the blob of his sperm just before it reached her ass.

After swallowing the content in his mouth, Robert removed his mouth from Megan's pussy and ran his tongue around her pussy, licking up the other mixed juice on her thighs.

"This feels so good. I love you tongue on my pussy." Megan leaned back on the desk on her elbows; enjoying the sensation her husband was giving her through her pussy.

When Robert had finished cleaning up all the sperms outside and around Megan's pussy, he concentrated his effort back on her still leaking hole and the bundle of nerves above it. He ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips through the open slit of her panties.

"Aargghhh!" Megan shouted when Robert put his lips around her engorged clit and gently sucked it into his mouth. Her legs closed up around his head in reflex but Robert placed his hands on her inner thighs in anticipation and kept her legs spread wide. Then he flicked the tip of his tongue across her clit over and over again, causing Megan to moan loudly.

By then Robert had to use his hands on her thighs to keep her steady on the desk. Her hips were gyrating continuously and she almost threw him off a few times. For the next minute, Robert kept up his assault by his tongue while Megan's pussy pulsated and contracted on his lips. More cum was pushed out from deep within her pussy and Robert took a break from her clit to suck it up.

When he went back to work on her clit, it suddenly retreated into its hood after only a few flicks of his tongue.

"Oh god! Oh god! I'm cumming!" Megan screamed and her body tensed up as her orgasm rippled through her. Her ass bounced off the desk but Robert used his hands on her thighs to steady her and managed to keep his mouth on her pussy.

With each contraction in her pussy as Megan rode her orgasm; more sperms were pushed out into Robert's mouth. He happily lapped them all up, savoring the taste of his sperms mixed with his wife's secretion.

The sight of her husband drinking his own sperms out of her pussy excited Megan greatly and prolonged her orgasm. Finally she slumped down on top of Robert's desk, nearly exhausted herself from coming so hard and long. Last week she learned that she loved to her pussy filled with hot sperms but this week she realized that having her pussy licked clean afterward was even hotter!

Then the sound of a vacuum cleaner being switched on outside startled them.

"The cleaners are here." Robert realized. "Let's leave before they try to come in here to clean."

He quickly stuffed his cock, which was still wet with their juices, back into his pants while Megan buttoned up her shirt and smoothed down her skirt. After checking each other appearances, Megan and Robert left the office as quickly and as inconspicuously as they could. Robert hoped that the cleaners would not notice the strong smell of sex they left behind, but there was not much they could do about that now.

--

That night as he was cleaning his teeth before he went to bed, Robert was replaying the sex they had in his office earlier in the day in his mind. In no time, his cock was hard as rock as the memory of filling his wife pussy with his sperm then sucking it out straight after made he wanted more. Then something Megan said during their encounter jumped out at him.

"Honey, when we were in my office this afternoon did you say 'knock my up'?" Robert asked Megan after he came out from the bathroom.

"Yes," Megan answered after an awkward pause. "I did."

"What do you mean? I thought you're on the pill." Robert looked confused and worried. "Aren't you?"

"I was," Megan whispered her confession. "I went off the pill three weeks ago because I wanted to conceive our first baby for your birthday. But then I had to leave for that trip last week."

"Oh! My God!" The realization hit Robert. "You mean during the whole of last week you let a strange man fucked you silly when you're unprotected?" All the images of the stranger's bare cock in his wife pussy, covered in sperms came forth to his mind. "All those sperms that you had in your pussy!"

His wife had been having unprotected sex for nearly a week and he was not the man who filled her pussy with sperm! His mind was in turmoil, what if she got pregnant by the stranger? Did she actually know who he is? On the other hand, Robert was finding the idea of his wife fucking strange men unprotected very stimulating.

"Well, to be honest with you, the risk of getting pregnant by a stranger with you knowing made the sex even more exciting. My pussy gushed every time I thought about those millions of those strange sperms swimming in my pussy."

"This may sound weird to you but I don't feel like I am pregnant yet." Megan explained to her still shocked husband. "May be if you keep my pussy top up with your sperm, you'll make sure you're the one to knock me up?"

Robert did not need any encouragement, and jumped on to his wife to make sure she would be carrying his child, their child.

End

Great story! Love to read more like this. Be hotter still if the wife was bred by her stud and not hubby!

Users who are viewing this thread